Looking for Daniel Danny Laville

Go to swamp, nea's and PA and announce a finders fee for his location.

Maybe someone will have him on friendlist.

Possibly others will join in the search for some ped, especially maybe some noobs who could really use em.

Last known location - Rei's Defence

(no idea how does it go with the drone global, but he was seen in there about 1 am MA Time, after that globaled on drone in unknown location)

Not bad idea with a big search. Worth a try.
I know there is lots of info ingame so far too.

We lost all tracks of this avatar. Soc been to all possible locations, but it is hard to do with 2 people online :(

All we can do is bump the thread and hope someone knows the person and lets you know.
As for ideas newbie search team sounds good.
Another one is to contact all pilots in game and ask them to keep eyes open. They are only people who are easy to reach (my soc has most on FLs) and who are most likely to be contacted by Danny.

I hope you get to meet him and that he is a nice person. It is not the first time I hear of such thing with auction and I think that auction system should be somehow protected against such biddings. I know you have to press how much you wanna bid but making it impossible to bid more than some value of opening bid would be helpful.....

GL mate

With all that attention to it:

Would -you- (aka the reader) miss such a opportunity to build up a reputation as a "nice and fair person"?

Lets see what side he chooses...

There really needs to be an in game mail, or offline messaging system. Also where you can send to others who are not on your FL. With the option to ignore people who you do not want mail from to reduce spam messages and such.

There really needs to be an in game mail, or offline messaging system. Also where you can send to others who are not on your FL. With the option to ignore people who you do not want mail from to reduce spam messages and such.

People's names would have to be removed from auctions then, otherwise you could mail offers to people and have them pull their items off auction and sell direct to avoid fees and screw MA out of their cut.

We tried to find him after that drone global, but as Jas said, he has been seen in Rei's some time before the global, but the person who has seen him didn't remember soc name. I tried jumping into Jason Centre drone spawn, noone has seen him there. TI spawn is to thin and spreaded across TI to look for him there. Basically we were looking for him near TPs close to drone spawns, no results, so after about hour after his global we had to stop looking for him. I'm sorry Thonolan and Ayla, but it was all we could do :( I also met Jinx from Entropia Maniacs just before I logged out yesterday and she asked ppl in her soc (45 of them there). Noone has seen the guy, but maybe they will spot him somewhere...
I hope all situation will finish well for you Thonolan. It's really crappy what happened :(

wow that sucks

This will be a true test of this guy's character, don't you think?

By now, he knows whats going on. Someone who knows him has contacted him and he has read this post.

Hi silence ought be a clearer indication than anything he would say to you.

You have my condolances.

Wyn

By now, he knows whats going on. Someone who knows him has contacted him and he has read this post.

if thats true ... im very sorry for u, i mean if he red that post and didnt answered here or contacted u we all know what he will do after the auction is over ...

OMFG...

When I had my biggie and I had all the stuff with me I was dreaming at night that I accidently jumped in PvP4...

Or I accidently dropped the stones...

I can feel what you feel...just that I woke up and everything was ok.

I hope you get some of it back, I press thumbs!

People's names would have to be removed from auctions then, otherwise you could mail offers to people and have them pull their items off auction and sell direct to avoid fees and screw MA out of their cut.

In general this is one of the few online games that does not have any kind of messaging system past society chats, and FL messaging, and as far as MA getting screwwed pffffffffttt! :laugh:

People post stuff for sale here everyday that MA doesnt see a 10 pecs of. ;)

I think nice idea though it is, a mass-mailing system comes with its problems too. Mail to FL would be nice though.

As to the auction fees, MA have in the past stated auction fees are all recycled back into the economy.

We lost all tracks of this avatar. Soc been to all possible locations, but it is hard to do with 2 people online :(

All we can do is bump the thread and hope someone knows the person and lets you know.
As for ideas newbie search team sounds good.
Another one is to contact all pilots in game and ask them to keep eyes open. They are only people who are easy to reach (my soc has most on FLs) and who are most likely to be contacted by Danny.

Since he's obviously using auctions to sell loot, why not try to get a team big enough to camp every auction terminal (or tp for that matter). I have not idea how many there are, but might be worth a try. I'll keep an eye on Argus, whenever I'm hanging out there, but I'm mostly in world at night only (US east coast). Anybody knows what time zone Danny lives in? That maybe would narrow down the time frame in which he could be found.

...and if he's really being an a$$ about it, the thought that every tp and auction will be camped by people looking for him, might make him feel very very uncomfortable. :D

wow! im very impressed with all the reactions here on EF and in game from people sympathizing and/or helping out finding the guy. You are all good people, i hope MA regognizes that!

Update from MA response:
I asked if MA could send him an e-mail stating he should check entropiaforum and i got a response : Sure, we will send him an e-mail!

Thx MA! really great response. I hope Daniel reads the e-mail from MA and contact me or read this forum.

For Daniel: i am mostly to be found in Nymph , south SC from TP. So if your willing to talk to me you can find me there. from 16:00 - 22:00 MA time. Or send me a PM here.

Again, thank you all for your support! *Almost makes it worth while! ;) *

I asked if MA could send him an e-mail stating he should check entropiaforum and i got a response : Sure, we will send him an e-mail!

Nice one MA :wtg: Now you have to hope he responds to it.

wow! im very impressed with all the reactions here on EF and in game from people sympathizing and/or helping out finding the guy. You are all good people, i hope MA regognizes that!

Update from MA response:

Thx MA! really great response. I hope Daniel reads the e-mail from MA and contact me or read this forum.

For Daniel: i am mostly to be found in Nymph , south SC from TP. So if your willing to talk to me you can find me there. from 16:00 - 22:00 MA time. Or send me a PM here.

Again, thank you all for your support! *Almost makes it worth while! ;) *

Ahh that's great news :D
If MA send him a email ur chances rise to finding him :yay:

Kepp us updated :D

holding my thumbs...

hopes for the best outcome of this.

Good luck!

Lets bump a bit more :) im one more to hope that you can resolve this somehow wisely with him.

hey im here i didnt look if the bid is over yet but i dint get 6000 ped if i doo i will give it back

this is daniel danny laville i just read my email and saw i had to log on here
so i register and mad the post if i doo get the peds i will give it back

im loging on now to see if the item is sold im goin to book mark this page to keep it updates

hey im here i didnt look if the bid is over yet but i dint get 6000 ped if i doo i will give it back

im loging on now to see if the item is sold im goin to book mark this page to keep it updates

Hi Danny and welcome to EF. I am very happy to hear that you are going to help fix the mistake. +Rep to you for that!

Its good to see we still have nice people in the world.

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU LOT!

jk...

Good to see your doing the moral thing mate!

way to go man ;)

Maybe MA should add a withdrawing bid button ?!

way to go man ;)

Maybe MA should add a withdrawing bid button ?!

defiantly not.

You should just have to type in your bid, otherwise have a buyout button.

just finish playing for the night and yes there a big bid on there the only thing im going racing this week end and will only be back sunday night

so i will post when to meet you or you post were to be met at

im new here and only made one freind on here if it wouldnt be for the emaill i would never seen this message

i usly come and play here 3 hour from now

ps im french canadian dont mind my speeling

dont worry i will give back the peds less the 100 or so peds for the item sold

:yay: Good for you man, glad to see a happy ending :yay:

Aaahhh there is still good ppl out there,
makes me smile and love to be part of this community.
Happy ending closing in :)

and Welcome JD RACING :)

Last edited:
Back