Loot Tracker Tool

The DPP is accurate but the decimal place is in the hundreds instead of the ones

I'm not sure if it's my shitty and laggy computer making mistakes or if it's in the program, but my nanny appears to be missing loot events. Just had a hispidus spawn in Anni after 88 kills, also it's like a few second delay (from time to time, not always) on the update of the numbers in the streamer UI.
No idea where the problem is but thought i might as well post here if it's a problem for other people as well.

How do i export runs data into CSV / spreadsheet format? Alternatively i would be happy enough if able to just select all from item details and copy from there.

I can only find eulogger runs.json data. Seems to me this is preparation for upload into online portal

Should I delete all runs etc to keep the program as tidy and free from lag as possible?
It tends to miss loot events/globals or even log them twice as well as delay/lag.

My tool just stopped working. have stopped/started, relaunched and insured config was correct, but not working at all.

It keeps missing more and more loot events, missed 2 globals yesterday (that i noticed) and one today as well as other loot events. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?!
Becoming more and more inaccurate

It keeps missing more and more loot events, missed 2 globals yesterday (that i noticed) and one today as well as other loot events. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?!
Becoming more and more inaccurate
Hi, had same problem on my testing setup, after removing content of chat.log and restarting lootnanny performance is much smoother. my chat.log was almost 4mb in size so you can compare, but im playing on really old computer.

edit: make sure you restart lootnanny too, i tried to do this on the fly but it didnt work until i restarted.

Hi, had same problem on my testing setup, after removing content of chat.log and restarting lootnanny performance is much smoother. my chat.log was almost 4mb in size so you can compare, but im playing on really old computer.

edit: make sure you restart lootnanny too, i tried to do this on the fly but it didnt work until i restarted.
Ok will have a look, also playing on a shitty computer, well laptop. Always try to shut down the program after use to limit built up cache or whatever however that stuff work lol.

Im facing lag as well, but im on a very capable, new laptop. But my caht log is more than 80MB. maybe thats what causing it ?

Im facing lag as well, but im on a very capable, new laptop. But my caht log is more than 80MB. maybe thats what causing it ?
Yeah when it's that big i can imagine it would be a thing, mine was closer to the above said, 5mb or so. Will try to make a new one and see if that helps. Any other help/info is appreciated as i wanna keep using this tool as it's super easy and helpful when working, not so much when it's not

Try clearing your chat.log and the runs.json file for the logger. I find the more runs I've got logged in there the more sluggish the app gets.

after few hours break having same issue, as database got larger,and this time even clearing chatlog and restarting everything didnt help. It looks like databasing needs reworking because this is so far after 25 runs logged. @Nanashana, if you need help on databasing i can hook you up with right people maybe?

after few hours break having same issue, as database got larger,and this time even clearing chatlog and restarting everything didnt help. It looks like databasing needs reworking because this is so far after 25 runs logged. @Nanashana, if you need help on databasing i can hook you up with right people maybe?

Out of interest what sort of runs are you doing? 25 runs of 10k kills each is very different to 25 runs of 1000 kills.

And im already working on a different way of storing the data locally so no worries there,

Out of interest what sort of runs are you doing? 25 runs of 10k kills each is very different to 25 runs of 1000 kills.

And im already working on a different way of storing the data locally so no worries there,
Very small, 200-250 mobs tops atm, just swapped to quicker computer so we will see. and yeah backing up/restoring runs on different computers would be great. thanks for reply.

Would be nice to add markup field to weapons, amps, enhancers.

How do you make lootnanny record globals ... I have given it a directory and ticked the "record" button, but it still does not seem to do it ... Else a very nice and handy tool to use, thank you very much

How do you make lootnanny record globals ... I have given it a directory and ticked the "record" button, but it still does not seem to do it ... Else a very nice and handy tool to use, thank you very much
Try logging globals in main chat.

Tool just stopped working randomly for some reason, redownload fixed it

Last edited:
my chat.log file hasn't updated since 1/1/22. not sure why, but its causing the loot tracker to stop working for me.

Hey,

I have recently started using this and im also running Entropia Life Tracker but it seems they dont really like one and other or something.

Since i started using it my EL tracker is crashing like crazy, right now it crashed for the 7th time in less than an hour.

i get the following error

"Critical error encountered, restarting application... if the problem persists, please contact support"

Any one know if this is because i run them both or just EL stuff?

It is not impossible that running them both is causing the problem. It depends on how the tools both handle their tailing.

EDIT: It may also be completely unrelated. I had similar issues a while back (before using a second tool), and reinstalling EL client fixed the issues.

Hey,

I have recently started using this and im also running Entropia Life Tracker but it seems they dont really like one and other or something.

Since i started using it my EL tracker is crashing like crazy, right now it crashed for the 7th time in less than an hour.

i get the following error

"Critical error encountered, restarting application... if the problem persists, please contact support"

Been using EL tracker for years and LootNanny for over a month and never had this problem, not sure if it helps or not😅

you can disable the auto renew chat.log in EL. That could fix those crashes I think? Maybe? Im not using lootnanny, since I have my own thingy and I kinda like it, its clunky and ugly and doesnt have a GUI but I built it so i like it. Tho Im jelly of the overlay, I kinda wanna look at the code and steal that feature xD. Anyyyway: I cant use it together with EL since mine archives the chat.log before every run. And that makes EL crash or when EL renews the chat.log at 10MB, then mine crashes. But I dunno how loot nanny is coded and Nanashana could prolly answer that in their sleep.

you can disable the auto renew chat.log in EL. That could fix those crashes I think? Maybe? Im not using lootnanny, since I have my own thingy and I kinda like it, its clunky and ugly and doesnt have a GUI but I built it so i like it. Tho Im jelly of the overlay, I kinda wanna look at the code and steal that feature xD. Anyyyway: I cant use it together with EL since mine archives the chat.log before every run. And that makes EL crash or when EL renews the chat.log at 10MB, then mine crashes. But I dunno how loot nanny is coded and Nanashana could prolly answer that in their sleep.

Yeah I personally haven't been able to get LooyNanny and the EL client playing nice together. I imagine its something to do with filedescriptors on EL's side.

@Nanashana very nice tool, thank you for sharing. A few suggestion for future releases and then a question.

Suggestions:
1) export feature to get all data (present and past runs) into Excel (incl. weapon setup, hit and crit rates, dpp)
2) possibility to manually edit+store weapon decay and ammo burn, for those running exotic setups
3) overall summary with total spent, total TT return and total markup return for all the runs stored

Question:
1) If I understand correctly from your posts, the detail of all runs (including what was looted, dpp, hit rate, etc) is stored. Unfortunately I do not understand how to see it. I tried to double click on the run record in the 'Loot' tab but this does not work. What am I missing here?

Take care,
BBB

@Nanashana very nice tool, thank you for sharing. A few suggestion for future releases and then a question.

Suggestions:
1) export feature to get all data (present and past runs) into Excel (incl. weapon setup, hit and crit rates, dpp)
2) possibility to manually edit+store weapon decay and ammo burn, for those running exotic setups
3) overall summary with total spent, total TT return and total markup return for all the runs stored

Question:
1) If I understand correctly from your posts, the detail of all runs (including what was looted, dpp, hit rate, etc) is stored. Unfortunately I do not understand how to see it. I tried to double click on the run record in the 'Loot' tab but this does not work. What am I missing here?

Take care,
BBB
It's all stored in the runs.json file located in appdata > local > EUlogger

Just tried an Kinetic Attack Nanochip 8(L) with the Lootnanny and i noticed the ammo burn in the tracker is wrong, says 2109 but the chip has 2698.

Back