Loot Tracker Tool

After a pc crash loot nanny no longer screenshots globals/hofs.
I've deleted the files in appdata\local\eulogger, I've downloaded the exe again, but still no screenshots. Under config, the checkbox is ticked for take screenshots.
Can you please advise on a fix?

delete chat.log maybe? EU will create a new one then. Ive managed to somehow corrupt mine before, not sure how tho.

Tried that too, still no screenshots. Loot tracking works fine tho.

It could be worth rentering your character name to force a save of that field. The tracker works by listening for globals that match your name and then screenshotting a few ms after. Just validate that all those fields are still setup okay. (Also disk space might be an issue if you're globaling frequently!).

Sorry for the delay:

Updated to v0.0.8 which comes with:

• Fixes to the issues with dpp
  • A different storage solution for runs, this isn't backwards compatible with previous versions, so if you're precious about your existing run data please make sure to back it up before you download the new version. This should mitigate some of the issues with memory and the program slowing down for hunters tracking very large runs.
  • Crafting UI, with some extra crafting fields. Note: Still very much a work in progress, so feedback is much appreciated!

Download link here: LootNanny - v0.0.8

Next to come on my list is an auto-updater, more refinements to support mining and crafting, and continual work on improving hunting tracking.

Hi,

Love the tracker, use it every day. Thanks for creating it.

I am currently skilling to become level 100, so I am currently having some skill misses with my lvl 100 gun.

Is it possible to track these and include these shots in the tracker?

Regards,
Edge

Hi,

Love the tracker, use it every day. Thanks for creating it.

I am currently skilling to become level 100, so I am currently having some skill misses with my lvl 100 gun.

Is it possible to track these and include these shots in the tracker?

Regards,
Edge
Sure, I'll see if i can find something unmaxed to test and see what the exact message is

Sure, I'll see if i can find something unmaxed to test and see what the exact message is
[System]: You inflicted 177.8 points of damage
[System]: You have gained 0.0161 experience in your Anatomy skill
[System]: You have gained 0.0335 experience in your Inflict Ranged Damage skill
[System]: The target Dodged your attack
[System]: The attack missed you
[System]: You missed
[System]: The attack missed you

I absolutely love the program! One note: my loot tracker seems to have problems with items that have a very small TT value, such as Easter Strongboxes, Blazar Fragments, etc. It seems as though the loot tracker is assigning Easter Strongbox a TT value of 0.0 rather than 0.00001. Therefore, I am having trouble capturing the MU from these boxes. Is there a maximum number of decimals that is preventing this from being captured? Is there someplace that I can edit specific TT-values in the files?

I absolutely love the program! One note: my loot tracker seems to have problems with items that have a very small TT value, such as Easter Strongboxes, Blazar Fragments, etc. It seems as though the loot tracker is assigning Easter Strongbox a TT value of 0.0 rather than 0.00001. Therefore, I am having trouble capturing the MU from these boxes. Is there a maximum number of decimals that is preventing this from being captured? Is there someplace that I can edit specific TT-values in the files?
Yes!

If you type '+2.00' into the markup field it will treat the item as an absolute value and essentially treat all easter boxes as 2 ped each.

Would love to use this :)

But dont know how Github works.

It seems there are 3 .exe files in the link posted above.

Which one to I download and run? Or is it all of them?

Sorry for being Noob

Would love to use this :)

But dont know how Github works.

It seems there are 3 .exe files in the link posted above.

Which one to I download and run? Or is it all of them?

Sorry for being Noob
I just took the one without all the numbers if i remember correctly, love the Nanny!!

I just took the one without all the numbers if i remember correctly, love the Nanny!!
Cheers, will give that a go this evening :)

Has anyone tried out and found when the program starts to miss loot events? It's pretty much spot on most of the time as i do 1-5k ped runs maybe. But during this mayhem i decided to try do one long full run for gold. Started noticing a missed global after maybe 10k cycled or so. After about 75k cycled i think the loot was off by maybe 2k or so..

What I'm asking is how long of a run can you do before risking missed loot events etc.?
10k ped?
1k lootevents?
More, less?

Has anyone tried out and found when the program starts to miss loot events? It's pretty much spot on most of the time as i do 1-5k ped runs maybe. But during this mayhem i decided to try do one long full run for gold. Started noticing a missed global after maybe 10k cycled or so. After about 75k cycled i think the loot was off by maybe 2k or so..

What I'm asking is how long of a run can you do before risking missed loot events etc.?
10k ped?
1k lootevents?
More, less?

Im honestly not sure, I'm pretty much always running the tracker personally (when I'm not using an Arso chip - but a fix in the works for that). I've been keeping an eye on things to see if I can spot the root cause.

Im honestly not sure, I'm pretty much always running the tracker personally (when I'm not using an Arso chip - but a fix in the works for that). I've been keeping an eye on things to see if I can spot the root cause.
I've had the same issues now during mayhem. Before mayhem I did mostly 4-7k pefæd runs and it was usually spot on. Once it was 1.7k ped off now during MM and I could see that it didn't count loot events by eye. Tried deleting chat log but it didn't solve anything. My runs during mayhem is usually 10-15k or more.

Would like to try this out. Any chance you can make a short youtube video of how to set it up? Or maybe a post I am missing on how to get it to work exactly. Im not too tech savy sorry

Would like to try this out. Any chance you can make a short youtube video of how to set it up? Or maybe a post I am missing on how to get it to work exactly. Im not too tech savy sorry
No need for video or something, just follow the Link, download the LootNanny.0.0.9.exe and run that file. Fill in what gear you're using and locate the chatfile from Entropia and press Start

No need for video or something, just follow the Link, download the LootNanny.0.0.9.exe and run that file. Fill in what gear you're using and locate the chatfile from Entropia and press Start
Ahh I was missing the part where i have to locate the chat file. I got it to work now thanks

And you have to locate the chat file every time you open the program, it does not save the location.

And you have to locate the chat file every time you open the program, it does not save the location.

That shouldn't be the case - haven't had that reported for anyone else. Does any of the other settings persist for you - like weapon loadouts?

That shouldn't be the case - haven't had that reported for anyone else. Does any of the other settings persist for you - like weapon loadouts?
Hi Nanashana :)
Cheers for the reply!
I may well not be understanding how it should be, but, when I open up the .exe, all loadouts and previous skill gains etc are all present.
But, the Chat location is like **/*******/***********/***************** etc
And the streamer shows everythng as 0 - even if I hit Start Run.
Until I go and Find Chat location again - then Streamer updates and has previous last figures etc.

Hi Nanashana :)
Cheers for the reply!
I may well not be understanding how it should be, but, when I open up the .exe, all loadouts and previous skill gains etc are all present.
But, the Chat location is like **/*******/***********/***************** etc
And the streamer shows everythng as 0 - even if I hit Start Run.
Until I go and Find Chat location again - then Streamer updates and has previous last figures etc.
Ah, the *'s are there incase you stream the window, as the chat log location is normally a users home location and that folder can take a users name the app masks it out so you dont accidentally leak your name.

The run will most likely not update until you shoot your first mob. Hope that helps!

I'll see what i can do to fix the runs loading (i think i have in 0.0.9 already)

@Nanashana thank you !
awesome tool.
really simple to use,
run the exe, imput the chat.log path, imput the loadout and there you go.
really intuitive,
thanks !

there is just one part that is not really intuitive as the whole thing is,
its the streamer window layout,
i managed to set it the way i like, smthg like

{
"layout": [
[
[
"{}%",
"PERCENTAGE_RETURN",
"font-size: 20pt;"
]
],
[
[
"Mobs: {}",
"TOTAL_LOOTS"
],
[
"Cost: {} PED",
"TOTAL_SPEND"
],
[
"Out: {} PED",
"TT_PROFIT"
],
[
"DPP: {}",
"DPP"
]
]
],
"style": "font-size: 11pt;"
}

just changed total return to "TT profit" and added dpp, but tbh it was not really intuitive
a minor improve would be to take out this window and add a simple menu where we could just tick the different option. not a major issue, just a nice little minor improvement.

about minor improvement, would it be possible to have an option to not save the run, yes you added option to delete them, work perfectly, but i just like run the exe, see real time result, and look at the analysis at the end, dont need to save them. again not a major issue, at all, just wonder if implement option to just not save run would be possible.

a question not directly related to the tracker is about the chat.log size. i ususally open it Ctrl A / delete / save from time to time, it can get really big after a while, is this file "auto-clean" at a point ?

again those point are not issue at all, just minor improvement and suggestion.
so again thanks for sharing this awesome tool :)

Has anyone tried out and found when the program starts to miss loot events?
Seem like a memory issue to me. I noticed it only happen far down the road and only when I have runs that have lot of different loot types.

Back