MA|FPC Marketing Theories:

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Iron Man missions arrived about the same time that Iron Man 2 Movie started being heavily advertised...

Tiger Woods incident was all over the news around the same time that the "golf course" appeared

The Volcano showed up around the time a real world volcano was expected to blow?... Not sure on that last one. The other two, are uh, coincidental?!?... ;)

Orbs appeared around the same time that X-Men movies were released?

Space Pirates started getting hyped around the time Star Wars movies released?

Post your other "theories"... about the above or other "coincidences" you have noticed... Some of the above likely is not 100% accurate, but sometimes, it does seem the virtual world and real world seem to overlap a little too much?

There is a smoking volcano near Fort Ares. And from time to time, a very dark (almost black) cloud is floating above the area. And it has been there at least since December.

Kinda spooky when you think about it..

As far as I remember, the Space Pirates was an independent initiative by Neverdie which unfortunately never really materialized.

There are two ways to explain my view of your other examples:
Optimistic view: Inspired by current events (a la Law & Order "ripped from the headlines" story lines)
Pessimistic view: Lack of imagination and inspiration combined with a very short attention span.

Tiger Woods incident was all over the news around the same time that the "golf course" appeared

Actually, the golf course disappeared before the startling revelation that Tiger had only screwed half the women on the planet.

Maybe X3, but not the first 2.

Huh? 1977???

Iron Man missions arrived about the same time that Iron Man 2 Movie started being heavily advertised...

The Volcano showed up around the time a real world volcano was expected to blow?... Not sure on that last one. The other two, are uh, coincidental?!?... ;)

Post your other "theories"... about the above or other "coincidences" you have noticed... Some of the above likely is not 100% accurate, but sometimes, it does seem the virtual world and real world seem to overlap a little too much?

No, I just think this is a troll thread. :eyecrazy:

And FBI, CIA and god knows what are hunting you for those blue mushrooms you eat :silly2:

when Hadeshime went to who knows where the 2012 theory started to appear :)

One more; Hanne showed up about the same time Skam disappeared. Coincidence? I think not....

Hurrikane

Kate Hudson got a boob job, boob girl had to change her name? Coincidence?

MA was working with space agencys. then Sold a Space Station.

Oh wait.....

Whats this stuff about Goldman Sachs??????

Iron Man is another name for Triathlon which involves 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and 26 mile (marathon) run

It's basically an endurance event that only the maddest or hardest will complete.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon

As a 12 mile walk is about my best in endurance, I fully respect those guys. :)

the golf corse was here way before the tiger woods scandel broke

MA was working with space agencys. then Sold a Space Station.
Think I saw a space station toy on the auction the other day. Maybe it gives you as much luck as Buzz?

Global Economy Crisis has started so did here..

and ehh... like a lot company going bankrubts and stuffs...

yes yes here too

MA/FPC is like really good in marketing and stuffs. Very smart folks working there :)

Back