Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
A Marry Santa Morning Bump: 12/25/08

Share Value: 0.99760336EFD+0.00054278PED

Exchange:
0.00453319 ped per share
1.13329779 efd per share

-------------------------------------------------------

This bump puts us over 1K Ped in game value!! 1.1k actually!

Gratz everyone!

I had a great x-mas thank you!
Although one pressy was a kick in the pants, a 22" monitor for a dead computer*. Although it looks great gathering dust on my desk :D

Ze-Tomb Raider.

*currently on a small laptop, should have cp back tomoz ;)

I had a great x-mas thank you!
Although one pressy was a kick in the pants, a 22" monitor for a dead computer*. Although it looks great gathering dust on my desk :D

Ze-Tomb Raider.

*currently on a small laptop, should have cp back tomoz ;)

Conect the monitor to your laptop and you can enjoy it straight away.

Marry xmas :xmas: to you all.

And let me be the first to wish you all a happy new year with lots of HOFs and Globals.

Off Topic:
Early morning, and should have my computer back up an running be midday-afternoon (if there are no more delays) :yay:

On Topic:
A few more days left in our Fund Event, good luck to all, I hope your all doing great.
Ok, hmm... is it me or am I knee deep in water?... looks like a...! SLPOOSH! +Rep Wave incoming! :laugh:

OMG! Quickest reply to one of my posts EVUR! :laugh:
btw, everyone else, get out of that dark corner... woah, lots of people in there, what is up with that corner, I can't fit myself in there, but the rest of the group fits in there fine.
Stuff you Dynamicus Lord of Dynamic! :laugh:

i gave up in the event.. all my support power i could muster went to Echo.. also a share holder. - ; )

i gave up in the event.. all my support power i could muster went to Echo.. also a share holder. - ; )

Well atleast your doing something for the event, whilst I'm stuck here on someone elses tiny ass laptop trawling and posting on EF. :laugh:
And listening to the rain. ;)

hehe, I kinda gave up too, so Echo is in a good spot to take the fund price atm unless someone is hiding in the shadows with a big suport team.

Good luck to Echo in the real Mayhem (and also here).

Yes, goodluck Echo and whoever else may be hiding in those convenient shadows over there in the Merry & Fund Mayhem!

I saw this thread about the mayhem.
arenatrox global each 4.68min
in there somewhere it says that it takes the AOW team about 13 sec to kill a stalker, dang, that is impresive.

I saw this thread about the mayhem.
arenatrox global each 4.68min
in there somewhere it says that it takes the AOW team about 13 sec to kill a stalker, dang, that is impresive.

Yeah I was reading (and posting) about that, I was gob-smack'd when I read that. Damn, might aswell jus' give him an LA now and let the other top 24 battle it out. :laugh:

Come on people be active, post regulary (maybe every 30min-hour when on EF) and post like mad on a selection of threads. I have gained almost 100EFD from the past hour or so of slow posting. :D
So come on, get out there, post, get EFDs and get more shares. ;)

Yeah I was reading (and posting) about that, I was gob-smack'd when I read that. Damn, might aswell jus' give him an LA now and let the other top 24 battle it out. :laugh:

well, tbh, I think that some of the other teams in the top cat are also going for this kindow killspeed, not quite that speed but almost.
It is going to be a crazy amount of spiders killed during the event, most likely more than feffs even though there are alot more people competing in the feff cat.

well, tbh, I think that some of the other teams in the top cat are also going for this kindow killspeed, not quite that speed but almost.
It is going to be a crazy amount of spiders killed during the event, most likely more than feffs even though there are alot more people competing in the feff cat.

Yeah, all thos espiders... all that decay, if anything support teams are just causing a bit more decay, making the MA graph of profits via 100% decay go up like the side of a cliff (e.g. the side of grand canyon ;)).

Yeah, all thos espiders... all that decay, if anything support teams are just causing a bit more decay, making the MA graph of profits via 100% decay go up like the side of a cliff (e.g. the side of grand canyon ;)).

accually, the suport teams are not causing extra decay, they make it cheaper for the shooter to kill the mob due to faster killspeed, and if he/she (I think they all do this) pay for the decay for the suport he/she would pay about the same (alittle less) than if he/she would have killed all those spiders himself/herself.

The reason that MA is making more peds during this event is that normaly Uber MOBs like spiders arent hunted like they are now.

next year they should include dasp in the event too, they are fun to hunt :D

accually, the suport teams are not causing extra decay, they make it cheaper for the shooter to kill the mob due to faster killspeed, and if he/she (I think they all do this) pay for the decay for the suport he/she would pay about the same (alittle less) than if he/she would have killed all those spiders himself/herself.

The reason that MA is making more peds during this event is that normaly Uber MOBs like spiders arent hunted like they are now.

next year they should include dasp in the event too, they are fun to hunt :D

:laugh: yeah, I guess less decay. Dasp would be nice, maybe even finaly a 6-digit hunting ATH! :eek:
Btw, it seems you an I are having a furious post whore-out atm, although, I have rapdily increased my output in last cpl hours. lol

:laugh: yeah, I guess less decay. Dasp would be nice, maybe even finaly a 6-digit hunting ATH! :eek:
Btw, it seems you an I are having a furious post whore-out atm, although, I have rapdily increased my output in last cpl hours. lol

hehe, I am just having a slow day at work :D
Yeah, we ahve a 6digit in crafting atleast, I know that these was a berret with over 100k crafted by starman about a month ago (maby more)
has there been one in mining too?

hehe, I am just having a slow day at work :D
Yeah, we ahve a 6digit in crafting atleast, I know that these was a berret with over 100k crafted by starman about a month ago (maby more)
has there been one in mining too?

Hmm, I'm getting confused, which cat has the 229k :laugh:
A slow dya at work aye? Well, I can't sleep, an I'm trying to get a bit more funds.
And, it took 10mins for your response, I was waiting for so long :laugh:, EF is quietening down. :(

Ze the EF Spammer. :yay:

Edit: We're the only people who hav eposted on this page so far. :( And I'm getting every 2nd or 3rd post in my other threads. lol

Status
Back