Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
Tehe on a similar note I played poker last night and was winning until I bet hard against someone, I had two pairs and they had 666

Ooo you can never win against the devil :laugh:

So,

Was wondering, what happens with the efd's/ peds for those ppl currently restricted if they dont make contact within the vesting period... :eyecrazy:

Small note, took home a nice pot in online poker last night.

Nothing special about it, but won it with, 7 - 7 - 7.

Devil would get whipped :silly2:

Who likes my .gif? :D
4350457b_32b0_f323.gif

Happy birthday to me today :D (well in about 2hours calypso time, but I"m in Australia. :D).

Happy Birthday Tomb. Hope you had a good day. I'm checking in part way through holiday to see whats up. Been a bit more activity than there was over the summer. Nice to see so many people about.

moar shares RAWR!

hf there... it`s a nice place if you go to the right parts of it. ;)

It's very nice.

I've just come back from a weekend with friends on their boat. Sailing is nice and relaxing.

Back from camping in the Oregon wilderness. Boring Oregon to be exact. Love that name :laugh:

Back from camping in the Oregon wilderness. Boring Oregon to be exact. Love that name :laugh:

That's quite a name. I'm off again in a few hours to my mum's for a few days and my old stomping grounds. My activity bar is going to fall even further.

Status
Back