Mary Jane Blocked again

So, lets say my brother gives me 500 ped ingame for a pack of cigarettes IRL, is that not allowed? :D

Just sayin :ahh:

So, lets say my brother gives me 500 ped ingame for a pack of cigarettes IRL, is that not allowed? :D

For a pack or a box?

For a pack (20 cigarettes) this is not allowed, for this is usury!!!

:silly2:

Trading PEDs outside of EU has NEVER been forbidden, they always said "do it, but be aware that you do it at your own ris, you might lose your account over this" - meaning they'd terminate your account if you are involved in i.e. buying PEDs that originate from cc fraud or similar. (usually obvious shit like "buy 200 PED for 10 US$")

If you know that the PEDs you buy are 100% clean, there is no reason why you can't do it.

It is allowed but not supported. If you scam your brother out of that pack after, support will not help him.

However, if you do this on an regular and broader base, exchanging PED's for other RL goods or other virtual currency, you need a banking license and permission. This has been clearly stated by MindArk in the past.

But, what has all this to do with Atroxes and fapping?!

So, if I give my husband *something* and he gives me peds, is that allowed? :yup:

So, if I give my husband *something* and he gives me peds, is that allowed? :yup:

Yes but
6.1. Transactions between Avatars

The Entropia Universe provides You with trading administration services (including the Auction System service, the Shop Systems services, Avatar Direct Trade System services etc) that enables You to carry out secure transactions with others, in which participating parts can exchange Virtual Items and Real World Items (the "Approved Transaction").

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

MindArk acknowledges the responsibility to maintain records on all transactions with Virtual Items via MindArk's Approved Transaction systems. You agree that MindArk's transaction records shall be conclusive proof of the transaction carried out via Your Account.

You acknowledge Your responsibility to keep track of any and all transactions with Virtual Items involving Your Account. MindArk accepts no responsibility for misplaced or misused Virtual Items in any incidence, regardless of reason.

So it is at your own risk ..

If you scam your brother out of that pack after, support will not help him.

The good thing would be that you at least know where he lives ;)

:laugh:

Haha! Thanks Faye :)

We would need a detailed explanation what that *something* is before we could comment! Does it have to do with Atroxes and

If you scam your brother out of that pack after, support will not help him.

However, in this case I would suggest buying some KEVLAR covered knee pads. (For those unfamiliar with the Mudkicker reference, ask your local long-term player friend.)

You might want to buy the same thing.

As for the WAY off-topic direction this thread headed:

Forum Rules said:
3.2 - Off Topic
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

All I can say is: *sigh* :duh:

Finally some moderator talk to stay on topic...

Yes, tell them it is about Atroxes!

I think you're doing a perfect job on following the rules!

"Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic."

Remember troxies can masturbate!

MJ, you still locked like many others?

I think you're doing a perfect job on following the rules!

"Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic."

Remember troxies can masturbate!

MJ, you still locked like many others?

Yep... But no comments i know im clean i keep calm and wait for my time no rush...

JUST gotta say this:

images

I know this thread is about Troxies and their self satisfying habits, but is anyone still waiting to be unlocked?

Back