Me Vs Skalman

Mulga

Dominant
Society
Antipodean Army
Cidel Mulga Fastro
There he was, one of the most uber players, General of one of the most uber Societies, duelling with no armour inside the ring at Twins.

So, while he was letting his gun cool and waiting for his last 5 victims to return from revive, thought it was time to have a crack at him.

Plus, I'm sure he looked at me sideways. He obviously feared me, and was trying to bolster his courage.

Armed with my lethal TT Longblade and 2 mths experience, I stepped into the ring.

He appeared not to notice or even look at me. Once again, his fear would not allow him to stare into the face of his impending doom.

He continued to ignore me while I calculated a devlishly clever and unstoppable attack. The deceptive front on assault.

Attack.jpg_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

An ear piercing scream filled the air as I rushed at him. Bystanders said that it sounded like me calling for my Mummy, but I'm sure it was Skalman realizing that death was imminent.

Almost on him now: raised the blade and prepared to deal an awesome blow. Pressed the Print Screen button and....

dead.jpg_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

I'm dead!!! It appeared that he still hadn't moved, but he'd obviously conjured up a Neo-from-the-Matrix style diving-horizontal-uber move to avoid my intense attack, and got a lucky shot in.

Onlookers report that he seemed to stick a foot out and send me crashing into the cage as I blundered past, while simutaneouly conducting 3 chats and cleaning his Malachi Ash sunnies: I dispute this.

Before despatching his next 19 victims, he was heard to say "Looks like it's gonna be a long day": obviously in reference to his recent brush with death.

Back at revive, I pondered whether or not to subject him to another devastating maneuvre, but decided to take pity on him and let him recover. He would live to boast about the day he managed to somehow beat me.

FYI, his skills are as follows:

He is a Great Grand Master Laser Sniper
His Health is "Tough"
His stats are 141,93,38,9,61.

:D :D :D

Great report + rep :laugh:

Its obvious you had him cornered for a while there, and you are obviously benevolence personified for not subjecting him to another onslaught. ;)

Skalman just got lucky.

Nice writing style there, loved it ... this belongs in Galleria though, so hopefully a Mod will move it for you. Looking forward to reading more, so keep it up. :D

nice report maybe i should have made one for when i almost killed him :)

Moved this to the PvP discussion area! You wont get any EFD from General Discussion threads aswell as it belongs in this area ;)

Nice report, very funny read :laugh:
Have some rep!

Nice report just proves what u can do with loads of peds and an autoclicker :)

:laugh: :laugh: nice story and indeed Skalman was lucky :D

Absolutely wonderful story :D

Still giggling and the screenshots are great :yay:

Well done Mulga.

Next time hey :laugh:

:laugh: Great post! I've set a personal goal of getting killed by every Warant. ;)

Brilliant report mulga:laugh:

I`ve read it ten times and i still get a laugh;)

He's lucky I wasn't in their with my Axe 2x0..I would have shown him a thing or three....

Nice and funny write style , make more , i laughted a lot :)

And i will tell you a secret , skalman was lucky :D

Go to pvp4, it'll be done the instant you set foot in :D
Naa there 1 hippie warants that dont go much in pvp zone and dont kill people.

Amazing, great story deserve some Rep for sure.

Rofl, who is he i'd love to meet him/her, i thought warants were wars machines :scratch2:

nice one Mulga, write us some more :yay:

+rep to Mulga - you crack me up, mate :)

+rep also to Skalman, for being such a good sport

Great story!! :laugh:

..a Neo-from-the-Matrix style diving-horizontal-uber move to avoid my intense attack, and got a lucky shot in..
..this is the fabric that big story tellers are made of. It will bring you many readers in this happy crowd ;)

+reps all the way home from the emergency room :better:

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. :cool:

Took a while to edit it from random gibberish into a semi-coherent story. :D

It's not a patch on any of MS9, Hurrikane, Donald or Sir Odd's epic tales, but all your remarks are much appreciated.

Skalman, thank you for your comments, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :)

So, so glad.....:eek:

Nice and funny write style , make more , i laughted a lot :)

And i will tell you a secret , skalman was lucky :D

Yeah right I remember a time hunting Crocodiles West of shinok with this "flower power Warants" and he killed me! Ops pvp was on.. Me, - OooOOOooOooo

:laugh:

Funny :laugh:

I think Skalman cheated though you should have been the winner in that battle with your TT sword :silly2:

Yeah right I remember a time hunting Crocodiles West of shinok with this "flower power Warants" and he killed me! Ops pvp was on.. Me, - OooOOOooOooo

:laugh:

:saint: My finguer swiped on the trigger , it was an acciden....:whistle:

Enjoyed reading your post (in spite of the tragic end). I must say that the second picture (of you crashing into the cage) is absolutely hilarious as it fits perfectly into your story. :)

This is one of the pvp story's i have read.:D

+rep on the way

Haha... priceless.. just priceless :)

Alot of us have been pked before and since your encounter, yet none so creatively and eloquently :D :D +rep

hehe funny story. I love the bit where they crowd sees Skalman stick out a foot and trip you up sending you to your death. +rep for creative writing :)

Back