Melbourne, Australia - Queens Birthday Weekend BBQ

Ozi

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Dave ozi Epsolon
Its time again for another EU BBQ in Melbourne.

For anyone who can make it Lady Missa Saint and I will host a BBQ in Carnegie, Melbourne.

Time: starting from 1pm, but expect to run late
Date: Saturday 6th June 2009.
Location: Carnegie, exact details to follow via email for those who can make it

I will provide all the meat for the BBQ, so just need to bring drinks etc, salads and desserts are welcomed.

I'll try and follow up after the event with some photo's for those who can't make it.

Write a post here if you can come and send me a pm with your email address.

The event is open for any player over 18 who can make it!

Thats the WoF 4.2 weekend, I'll let you know when we get the timeslot sorted out.

Gypsy

Ah shame.

Would have loved to have been there.

But being a WoF weekend makes it near impossible for me :(

Have fun and hopefully catch you all next time round.

Aly

WoF is confirmed on Sunday Morning, so no excuses.
cya all there!

Gypsy

WoF is confirmed on Sunday Morning, so no excuses.
cya all there!

Gypsy

Yep 10am Sunday morning Melbourne time. Great that you can come :)

Wish I could be there, would love to meet you guys in person.

Look forward to the photos :)

I'm nearly tempted to drive the five and half hours plus south just so i can meet up with you all in real life, i might have to organize someone to work for me on saturday lol

Reactions: Ozi
Bbq

Ozi

I'll be there with Gypsy

Brooksy

Thanks for the invite Ozi but I wont be able to make that one.

Sounds like it would be a blast.

A pity I would loved to have met you all face to face.

Hope you guys dont struggle too much with the early start the next day.
Although I have no doubt someone wont like it. :cool:

bump it up, let me know if you can make it!

rebump,
well worth the effort, the more the merrier! :)

Would love to come meet some of the some the identities.
It was great to meet many at GO3 in Perth in which I had the pleasure of meeting quite a few characters from WA, some who flew in of there own bat from other states, and along with the EU Ambassadors at the time it was a blast.
Unfortunatley I can come as work and family prevents this.
Have a great time, have a few beers for me and perhaps the planets will be in alignment next time:D

My Mam's 70 on D day mate so cant be away for that only happens once apparently. Have a good one though and be up early :)

No worries for those who can't make it, we'll be sure to have a few beers for you.

Might be worth trying to organise your own BBQ's or catch ups in the other states.

I'll be there with bells on ozi. It'll be good to finally meet and put faces to all the people from the WoF :)

P.S. I fly out for a holiday at 7pm so im not sure how late i can stay but i will be there pretty promptly at 1pm :)

Miss and myself are defaintly gunna try to make it, gotta find a milker and and babysitter (mabye the kids could milk:D), will let u no as soon as possible

Miss and myself are defaintly gunna try to make it, gotta find a milker and and babysitter (mabye the kids could milk:D), will let u no as soon as possible

Mate get those kids kneeding the tit or stick the autolacter on macro with Regurtitator or Brahms for bessy the boss cow and the rest of the girls:D
Would love to meet up and that may happen someday:)

Dave could'nt help it :D

Will be great to see everyone there. If anyone knows of any other entropians who live in Victoria but may not have heard about the BBQ please let them know.

Cheers,

Dave Ozi

Will be great to see everyone there. If anyone knows of any other entropians who live in Victoria but may not have heard about the BBQ please let them know.

Cheers,

Dave Ozi

Hopefully I have convinced Mulga and his missus to come down again. I also put out the call to Brownlow, but I haven't heard back from him. I'll have another go at it tomorrow.

Hopefully I have convinced Mulga and his missus to come down again. I also put out the call to Brownlow, but I haven't heard back from him. I'll have another go at it tomorrow.

Awesome mate, I was going to call you tomorrow to ask for Mulgas number as I lost it :p and I spoke to Westy today, he will try and get hold of Brownlow tomorrow as well.

Excellent, sounds like a few people are going to make it :)
I better start cleaning the house lol... and making some food... any requests :p

(Will have some crisp white available for you Grrrrr)

Ooh, that's nice :cool:
Shame i live so far away, love BBQ's like this.

Best of luck to you guys, may the weather be in favorable for you. (if you even have bad weathers in there :laugh:)

Ooh, that's nice :cool:
Shame i live so far away, love BBQ's like this.

Best of luck to you guys, may the weather be in favorable for you. (if you even have bad weathers in there :laugh:)

Unfortunately Melbourne is right down the south of Australia and it gets quite cold in Winter. 12C here atm and raining, so fingers crossed we get a good day.

Shame you cant make it, have a beer for us anyway, we'll have more than one for you :)

We are coming. :yay:

Can't wait to catch up with you all, and taste Dave's famous BBQ Hogglo again :D

Miss and i are on our way aswell:yay:

Look forward to meeting everyone:D

Back