Merry Mayhem 2008 Winners

Grats to all the winners in all categories!

Category 4
1. Neo The Famous Trader Sharp
2. Warants Skalman Skalmansson
3. Jenna Star Mercury
4. Patrik Stormer Deluxe
5. Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu

All mod fap users....

you forgot nexia, shes a modfap user too

I'll investigate if it is possible to compile a bigger list, like last year. I'll come back during next week with a reply.

And of course - Congrats to everyone!

That would be most welcomed, if that would be possible. :wtg:

Congratulations to all the winners! :wtg:

Any chance of a list of people who would have come top ten had they not been disqualified and then the reason for said disqualification?! XD

Big Gratz to all the winners..:)

GRATZ to all the winners!!!

Cheers :beerchug:

:yay: I got a harness :)

Gratz to all the winners, and thanks to those who supported me duringt he event.

Gongratulations to all winners especially Ozi!! You made a big effort but too bad it wasn't enough for LA. No other GA members on the list either... Good job winners!

Gratz to all the winners.

Also a big Gratz to all those who competed and completed the full time knowing quite well after the first few days the chances of them winning were slim however they still made the effort to finish.

Their only hope was to get some loot to help recover the enormous costs to enter the competition. They do deserve a big Gratz (Myself included lol)

Also gratz to ET for the effort and reasonabe accuracy of ET to guage the potential winners.

Who needs a MA scoreboard when we have ET, which gave us some indication and mystery and wondering who was really up there.

I'll investigate if it is possible to compile a bigger list, like last year. I'll come back during next week with a reply.

At the risk of being flamed and/or -repped, does that mean that until they read this thread it didn't even occur to MA to do an expanded list this year?:scratch2:

With the amount of time and money that people invested in the MM I would have thought that a full listing of competitors would have been planned for beforehand!

Well done winner type peeps! :D

Gratz to the winners :yay:

Gratz to all the winners.:wtg:

Hey Marco,
you're the Boss now.

To answer the first part of this: Yes, it's 100% possible to compile such a list.

Only question left: do you (boss now, remember?) want it to happen?

Tussi

Last edited:

are you serious?

makes me think of a old Scottish saying, i seriously wonder sometimes if Mindark could organise a successful drinking party in a brewery...

you have beer, people, how hard can it be marco? :p

Big gratz to all the winners, and respect to all that finished the 36hours one way or another, most did it in "around" 4 days i think, thats a huge amount of hunting, especially this time of year where pretty much all of us have family obligations and similar to honor as well!
Also since "eventstyle hunting" vs "normal hunting" is a whole other lvl of concentration needed.
Been a long damn time since ive seen more or less all AoW "just be sorta sick of hunting, and especially spiders" for several days in a row like its been since MM lol.

And ofc:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Huge thanks to Neo and the rest of AoW for the effort put in to this to make it happen! Also huge thanks to the friends that helped along the way, worked out pretty perfect in the end and wouldnt have been possible without all doing their absolute best :D

A few suggestions to FPC/Marco though (no not questions for here and now thats not what this thread is for imo?):

Next event if/when youre gonna ask people what they want changed (which is a great idea in itself) please do it earlier than a few days before the event? (reasons should be obvious...).
If you dont want 65 pages of questions building up over time since thread is posted early simply timerestrict the thread to 3 days, a week or whatever?

Yes please make a list of scores, as big as possible. If that means 500 or 2000 depends on what you have time for i guess (i know nothing about stuff like that), but if theres one question i hear repeated ingame in some form or another more than anything else atm its "And ill probably never even know if i was top "whatever"", so alot of people do care about this! (Me and soc are in that group as well for sure, would be really cool to see the actual points to know how close it really was).

Please make youre texts for events even clearer, and please respond to the questions people ask even after event has started (or do you want those in supportcases? seems kinda silly when its general responses to the community and not to single players?).
When you yourself made a thread asking them what they think, that seems fair wouldnt you say?
I know some stuff is very secretive which is cool, not like im asking you to give out storylines early, but direct questions from people that are seriously afraid they might get disqualified in a specific event where the rules have already been posted are there for a reason. Ive been here almost since it all started and i still have major problems understanding some of the stuff you write 100%, so does the rest of my society which has also been here err... "for a while".
We usually "assume" correct, and havent had any problems like that yet, but i dread the day where we did lets say another full MM and spent/lost tonnes of peds only to find out in the end there was some "secret rule" that "FPC just assumed we could figure out ourselves" getting us punished somehow... :s
Especially some examples of do's and dont's would be very cool (like posting lets say 36 "allowed" hours vs 36 hours where you do everything wrong according to rules).

Alot of people assumed this was a single player event (yes i know people that read EF should know better since theres alot of info stating otherwise, but again not all people use EF, and again comments made about last years mayhem and stuff posted by other players (not by FPC) is not exact and 100% correct every time).
So if its "anything goes" (which is fair enough as long as all know) besides what you have posted as restriction it seems that needs clarifying before next time.
Not saying you need to actually call it a "teamevent", post any actual tactics that can be used or similar, but again when you write nothing about it alot of people start assuming stuff, and you know what they say about assumptions... :p

Thanks for a very busy last month or so lol, its been really cool with all the events (although a bit hectic with no breaks between events @all more or less :silly2:)

written while slightly hungover, i take no responsibility what so ever for forgetting half of what i was supposed to write or typos :laugh:

Omg Opti you write too much, go skill :D It's MA we're talking about afterall :p

Gratz to all winners!

At the risk of being flamed and/or -repped, does that mean that until they read this thread it didn't even occur to MA to do an expanded list this year?:scratch2:

With the amount of time and money that people invested in the MM I would have thought that a full listing of competitors would have been planned for beforehand!

Maybe I was unclear - of course the list can be produced. But I have to see what kind of database resourcnes it will require to "crunch" the data and I need to get that info from the engineers. So my reply was more in line with "will it be possible to get it up during next week or will it take longer". =)

New company yet some things seem the same ;)

Grats to all winners specially ANDIE !!!!! Its good to finally have a miner amongst the winners :yay::yay:

you forgot nexia, shes a modfap user too

No Ast, I am an impfap user. You can check here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/116532-mod-imp-fap-list.html

But DRDoom fapped me with his modfap, so you could say I 'hired' a mod ;). I don't quite see how to hunt big spiders solo anyway if you don't have imp/mod-fapper and good armor.

I'm taking the time here as well to thank all who helped me (I was so excited in my first post I forgot to do that :rolleyes:). I know it's dangerous to put a list up (I'm sure I'm forgetting people here) but here it goes (not in any particular order!) --> DRDoom, Arven, Danny LammeD, Tico, Urso, Sam Antha, CeNedra, Princess Nika, Sevvy, GSnipe, Sad, WUDI, Jor and everyone else I forgot (you can kick my butt if I did :D).
Thank you for spending some (or a lot :cool:) of your time supporting me, it would have been impossible to get into Top10 of Category 4 :wtg:.

I hope to see you in my next attempt to complete the MM-armor!

No Ast, I am an impfap user. You can check here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/116532-mod-imp-fap-list.html

But DRDoom fapped me with his modfap, so you could say I 'hired' a mod ;). I don't quite see how to hunt big spiders solo anyway if you don't have imp/mod-fapper and good armor.

I'm taking the time here as well to thank all who helped me (I was so excited in my first post I forgot to do that :rolleyes:). I know it's dangerous to put a list up (I'm sure I'm forgetting people here) but here it goes (not in any particular order!) --> DRDoom, Arven, Danny LammeD, Tico, Urso, Sam Antha, CeNedra, Princess Nika, Sevvy, GSnipe, Sad, WUDI, Jor and everyone else I forgot (you can kick my butt if I did :D).
Thank you for spending some (or a lot :cool:) of your time supporting me, it would have been impossible to get into Top10 of Category 4 :wtg:.

I hope to see you in my next attempt to complete the MM-armor!

Sorry i still think his stuff is your stuff ;-) (and we all know woman tend to be the boss at home) :silly2:

But it's indeed difficult if you dont have 200 hp+ good armor, good fap and support!

I think the one who said that a mayhem armor from cat 1 is the same as one from cat 4 is wrong! Ask how much Stormer payed for his armor and you know the difference! Still it's an accomplishment on it's own which should count!

Last edited:
+ Rep for Ast because he knows his place in the family ;)!

Big gratz to:

Angel Jane mms

for winning level 1 of the Merry Mayhem! :yay:

And welcome to Dutch Elite Squad! :wtg:

gratz to all winners:yay:
if anybody knows something about a full final list i ll appreciate.

Congratulations.. :D
I wish they had some jumbo prizes for us that got less than 5 globals.
I got one global on Corn mature ^^
My first and only single global ingame :ahh:

Congratulations on the miner Andie i agree too strakkan :)

Gratz to the winners of cat 1-3 i hope MA seriously change the rules next year.

Back