Meta Codex

I mean when you click on Mission Log you can see how many missions you have completed on that planet/moon/planet+half a moon. We need a thread about those, but I am not making it, before someone suggest that. Or how many blueprint you have in storage. And about the bots was just a joke. But it's funny because
Became meaningless after all the irons were removed from log. I have 598 which is way down from what it was.

index.php
index.php

Other than can not get into EU without hours of failed loading, the chat load error that closes gams as soon as I click it and an inability to access most things like AH and storage, CODEX dats is also all gone, no clue if codex being well over 750 what caused the issue but game has been this way since the reload the whole game update. Support sent a do you sill have the issue message and closed first ticket simultaneously the day I summitted it and still has never responded to the new one. Update me to 0 or take me off the list all together. At this point I ever make it back in the game liquidating items and gear will be my only game play.

@ VIZZ: apart feeling for you, this is insanely weird considering all the passion and effort you put in this game (and time and money)

i dont even consider to remove your avatar.
Cristoforo Colombo remains the one that went to America even 531 years later
Contessa left us but remains in the list (RIP Mate)

so sorry but your request can not be fulfilled., you remain the first to hit the CAP.
Solve the issue and come back to grind em all!

index.php
index.php

Other than can not get into EU without hours of failed loading, the chat load error that closes gams as soon as I click it and an inability to access most things like AH and storage, CODEX dats is also all gone, no clue if codex being well over 750 what caused the issue but game has been this way since the reload the whole game update. Support sent a do you sill have the issue message and closed first ticket simultaneously the day I summitted it and still has never responded to the new one. Update me to 0 or take me off the list all together. At this point I ever make it back in the game liquidating items and gear will be my only game play.
Congratz for cap! Edited :D

Last edited:
index.php
index.php

The game crashes and kicks you once you max out the Meta Codex? Anyone else confirm?

I honestly don't see what is the big problem, limited number of attributes regarding codex seems ok since most of us won't even go for it and they are a BONUS?Is this a thing to really care about that much?I mean only a completionist may go for it anyway, CONGRATZ on that btw but surely not a reason to quit the game or liquidate if you really like it!!I sense great frustrations beyond
you misread. he is referring to the continuous crashes that prevent him to log in not the attribute cap

you misread. he is referring to the continuous crashes that prevent him to log in not the attribute cap
My apologizez, was still half asleep, edited.

index.php
index.php

Have you tried logging into your account through a different internet provider, like work or your phone wifi sharing?

726 now and going slow- dont want to be the one to confirm what vizz is enduring - hope they fix it for him soon
for now i guess its probably better not to hit 750

I'm at 734 and was actually considering making a rush for it but agree that it doesn't seem that wise. I will take many steps to avoid hitting cap for the time being.

As for you Vizz, hope they can fix it soon!

I am just in the Meta Codex mid 500's now but I think I will focus on repeats.

Last edited:
My wife is 750+ and while the meta progress stopped at 750 all the individual mob progress is as normal and no other problems

Have you tried logging into your account through a different internet provider, like work or your phone wifi sharing?
Yes have tried 2 different addresses and providers with 3 different computers all the same.

So
Yes have tried 2 different addresses and providers with 3 different computers all the same.
I have reached 751 Meta. Finished off with 4 Big Byrds and on Cyrene obviously for my own posterity.

I can confirm the following and hope to clarify. Thanks to Vizz for being first and hope all is cleared for him soon. The last level that rewards attributes is upon completion of 750 meta rank. In other words you receive the last reward before the meta ranking goes to a star(repeatable) designation and no further codex adds to meta rankings in any portion once you complete 750 and go to 751. It does not appear that it is possible to reach 752 meta ranking at this time. That means your last two meta ranking 749-750 and 750-751 will be the stamina cycle rewards. I can also affirm that my codex seems to pull up properly and still shows all codex rankings as it should. I have not relogged as of completion. If I do have any issues I will be sure and report to support and here ASAP. As I have not taken a single mission codex reward in over 2 years I will also be reporting on a special item soon hopefully with interesting results. I focused on stamina rewards both in irons and meta and my current stamina is 153.2 with about 17.5 in tokens to add. Please update my meta on the list I will happily take my place beneath Vizz and whomever else wants to report completion. Additionally, IMO...Meta ranking will eventually be expanded, so just like when codex opened up on other planets and prior work was converted to codex from the irons i believe that meta will expand and encompass any work that was performed in the interval of completion and introduction of the expansion.

341929-0f842f244710abb276b9f0cd53743bf1.jpg
341930-559a258299deffb52433998b4e0677d3.jpg

Brick

was it something you fixed.. or did ma sort it out for you?

HA HA... MA never responds never mind fixes anything. After going deep into router settings found a setting defaulted to on that provider hides that lets them piggy back network and cell data thorough your wifi and router. When I turned it off game worked again, would guess however they sorting and timing data to do it MA system no like.

Has MA ever commented on whether this is a bug or intentional?

Has MA ever commented on whether this is a bug or intentional?
Depends what you are referring to? if you mean is the cap intentional then I don't think they have commented. However, I'm 99% that is intentional.

My wife is 750+ and while the meta progress stopped at 750 all the individual mob progress is as normal and no other problems
@Msturlese why is this not credited in opening post?

Depends what you are referring to? if you mean is the cap intentional then I don't think they have commented. However, I'm 99% that is intentional.

@Msturlese why is this not credited in opening post?
bacause ther is NO issue on the progress.. it was an error in device configuration of VIZZANU that prevented him to log in
if you refer to the name, "his wife" has not asked to be in the ladder so....

Do we know whether the 750 lvl cap is intentional or not ? :unsure:
I hope it's not.
If it is, it would have been nice to tell beforehand, because it would have changed the choices we make.

Is there an official message from MA about this somewhere ?

Back