Meta Codex

from 192 to 211

Yeah i know i am lazy :silly2:

codex-211.png

[EDIT: Vizzanu reached CAP that seems set to 751 after which REPEAT META kicks in with apparently no reward in stats]
That is so gross. While I may never reach that or at least not in a long time. They better have a retroactive whatever for those who commited that much money to support our universe with their spending.

Did you get any reply?
2023-06-25 22:29 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi VIZZ,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Universe Support

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.
We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, it will be placed between the pile "who care?" and "I dont give a !@#$"
:(

547 - Juan BALBERITH Martinez

Slackers :ROFLMAO: and yah still stops 750 :(

Meta = 343 now.

Last edited:
I did not update since some time, and i apologize.
made a round up.
there are few new opportunities on bigger monsters arisen in the codex

Abomination, in the Ark moon Labs, are not hard at level 14, kills reward also lab level progress (dont craft the card, buy a premade 400 ped entrance MK4, and also if you want to farm your lunar plates do the full smuggler chain, cost 1000 ped but gives nice vanity "smuggler set" and access to "Warehouse instance"

SPINA both normal and drones, in East schilla mountains, high end, 10 ped per kill the smallest, level 37+ can backwalk on land ones

MECHA LUPINE in cyrene instances as there is robot counter attack event (drops also skill juice)

the TWEN tokens drops allow to grind some "non mu monsters" without a loss, time to add some meta before between the two mayhem

Last edited:
Everybody showing skills and codex and nobody showing completed missions.
I get it - you have nice botting programs and no time to complete even the noob missions.
Release the tokens!
192 - Wand AxeMurderer Silva moving to 205.

Everybody showing skills and codex and nobody showing completed missions.
I get it - you have nice botting programs and no time to complete even the noob missions.
Release the tokens!
192 - Wand AxeMurderer Silva moving to 205.
Mate i am sorry but this is a thread about meta points in codex... what do uyou expect to read?
as per missions, well the game has no special missions chains if not on Rocktropia... on Caly there is a survival of Entropia master chain in Traeskeron, Rextelum, and Leviathan. doing those you will also collect some meta... please dont skip them.

Mate i am sorry but this is a thread about meta points in codex... what do uyou expect to read?
as per missions, well the game has no special missions chains if not on Rocktropia... on Caly there is a survival of Entropia master chain in Traeskeron, Rextelum, and Leviathan. doing those you will also collect some meta... please dont skip them.
I mean when you click on Mission Log you can see how many missions you have completed on that planet/moon/planet+half a moon. We need a thread about those, but I am not making it, before someone suggest that. Or how many blueprint you have in storage. And about the bots was just a joke. But it's funny because

Why is it capped???

Back