Mini Update

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Just to let you all know, we're patching a little mini update right now.

A bug which caused avatars to become invisible under certain conditions has been fixed.

Servers shoould be back up within the hour.

Thanks

W00t.. nice one. You're also arranging my first ATH too .. amiright?

The invisibility bug is sorted since yesterday night.

Thank u.

Thank god, it only took till the 6th update after VU9

Great that it's being fixed.

Thanks for the update about the mini update keep us updated lol

wow MA posting info :) GJ

oh and has that big black ball bug been removed yet ? ;)

and woohooo now its actually worth going back into pvp :)

About time the invisible bug is being fixed, I think ive lost most of my hair so far from stress. :rolleyes:

But, thank you Frank >_<

Thank you for coming to tell us what is happening Frank. Appreciated. :)

We moan enough when MA don't communicate so it's a +rep for a change today :)

t

Really glad that exploit is being sorted. It stretches you to freak out an invisible person who is knifing you in the guts and gloating over it in PM (He did heal me tho, bless ;) ).

Are you (I mean they...MA don't read the forums) sorting out the added lag and rubberbanding...and the authorisation-screen hang...and the appearing in clothes from 3 hours before after the authorisation hang, and after playing constantly in armour for 2.5 of those hours, bugs too?

Hope so...I'll be happy again then :yay:

Frank
its great that MA lets us know when the servers down
dont forget to fatted all the mobs with loot :p

INFORMATION

Don't know about other armours but haven't heared any, but the Hermes Groin guard had a nice bug, take it on and you become invisible.

Made a suportcase direct and I guess thats what's been fixed now. Any ivisible runners is probebly owners to this part haha.

Just for information =)

now, is this a message thats 24 hours late for yesturdays update, or is it refering to the servers being down right now :scratch2:

Why don't you guys give us that loose 24/7 a mini update on IMPROVED LOOT!!!

i know me and alot of other guys and girls that loose like 10k already this VU in hunt and easy!

all newcommer go out and hunt like a snabelsnot and gets 7k hof lol or drones.

we need too know why were are so damn bugged?

Regards All we that loose!

PS: YES WE HAVE SEND SUPPORTCASE!!! and got stupid awsers back, and thats a other problem too, support people use copy and past metod from a document!

A bug which caused avatars to become invisible under certain conditions has been fixed.

Thanks

Thank you for this post. It's apreciated when we are made aware of such updates. I hope there is also something to this effect posted on the official EU website. It would be nice to see a listing of all patches/updates on there even if it's just to say "Update/patch xx.xxx has been made."

Use of this private forum is apreciated but I would also like to see such statements on the official site as well.

Oooohhh Coffee is up late tonight :). Server will be up soon I hope.

now, is this a message thats 24 hours late for yesturdays update, or is it refering to the servers being down right now :scratch2:

They are talking about right now ..
Or else the update didn't fix it .. i got killed by (again :mad:) an exploiter of this invisibility bug less than 12 hours ago ..

Thanks for the info MA, i hope it's fixed ..

Now, what about the loot i lost to those exploiters ?
And i've seen one of them still run around after reports by me and other 'victims' ..
so they don't even get locked after being reported ?

the comment was rhetorical. all these people saying well done for giving us information forgetting that 24hrs ago MA didnt bother.

Damn shampoo...

Server went to 73% as most I've seen so far.

Pays the EU habit :D ... speaking of wich... could use some job security ... do me a favor and buy Fructis/Colorvive/L'Oreal brand and wash your hair twice a day :p ...

Hovering in the (nervous) nineties now...

Gate's still closed though :mad:

well i thank you for telling us that frank
here in australia its friday night an i was hope to get some hof action happining
but the server is still down
:ahh:

:poke:

Are we there yet ?

Are we there yet ?

:hammer:

Thanks

Another update would be nice Frank :) .... could at least tell a joke to help pass the time, if nothing else... :p

Edit: We demand one MA secret per hour overdue... or at the least one lame joke... you started the thread ... can't ditch out now :p

Did they forgot to open the gate or something?

Been 100% for a while now, but still closed :(

I'm guess they are busy "testing"... making those concept screenshots with uber mobs in cities...

Back