Selling: MM

lol well what ever you get for it, im positive would keep me in EU for several years.
or pay the down payment onna house, or car...
i bid +1ped
after all this IS a selling thread :yay:

OMG what a nice beauty for sale :eek:

Even if I take all my recently bought items (Angel M UL full set, I2870, IFF8k, Adj Fap, ...) I will not even make it half-way to this guns price :laugh:

hmm

well we all dream to have a weapon like that, well u just got rich, anyway my bid is tt+10ped.. :( or i you want a pickup truck i can help you...

well we all dream to have a weapon like that, well u just got rich, anyway my bid is tt+10ped.. :( or i you want a pickup truck i can help you...

The chances are that your 10 ped, is joda's idea of 250k ped. You have got to be already rich if you can afford to chip your courage to over 25,000 lol.

:yay: Thanks for offer

So prce for MM:

SB 250K
BO 300K

Angel M UL full set
I2870
IFF8k
Adj Fap
Phantom M UL
Other (incl Swine Dlx)

SB ~xxxk with item trade possible would have worked out for me :yay:

Consider this as a free bump :laugh:

Last edited:
Do you take irl houses and such ? :D
Nway thought they worth more than 250-300k...
Bump for yar sale and cry for my pedcard :D

that gun makes my mouth water

I think when you pay so much for a nice weapon like a MM MA should send you a replica of it so you can put it on your desk or your wall in rl then you can explain it to your friends and family a little easier as to what 25k worth of pixels looks like in your real world :)
*bump*

I think when you pay so much for a nice weapon like a MM MA should send you a replica of it so you can put it on your desk or your wall in rl then you can explain it to your friends and family a little easier as to what 25k worth of pixels looks like in your real world :)
*bump*

When you pay or own that weapon and you still keep it you know is worth every pec.

When you pay or own that weapon and you still keep it you know is worth every pec.

Dude buy Joda's too, who knows, dual-wielding may be just around the corner.... wouldn't you wanna be the guy with an MM in each hand when it does?;)

Hurrikane

Dude buy Joda's too, who knows, dual-wielding may be just around the corner.... wouldn't you wanna be the guy with an MM in each hand when it does?;)

Hurrikane

That is just sick to consider (I mean sick in the good way :D). I could SOOO imagine dual wielding mod mercs up at CP with 10/10 stats... holy cow :eek:.

Back