Monria

antonioliveira

Prowler
Society
Utopia
Aleph Levi Benzait
Aparently Monria is scheduled for next tuesday:

I hope they fixed the bug whereby a light source seems to create a 'wash out' effect for the whole screen.

Seen it often in the malls, and I understand others had encountered same bug in instances.

Otherwise everytime you "look funny' at the shiny crystal like structures on the walls of the tunnel, you going to get wash outs and can't see anything.

I like the look of it.

first reaction looks like a revamped feffox cave, lets see this for real on tuesday to judge it

Looks good, I will go there after I finish the Halloween event on Caly, but "Sneak Peak" is not a good name for youtube video ;)

Not a nice video if you ask me.
Just some scenery where items popup very late when moving.

I'll stick to the other content VU ;)

How was an avatar able to travel horizontal and vertical while running on foot and then flying out a hole?

I hope they fixed the bug whereby a light source seems to create a 'wash out' effect for the whole screen.

Seen it often in the malls, and I understand others had encountered same bug in instances.

Otherwise everytime you "look funny' at the shiny crystal like structures on the walls of the tunnel, you going to get wash outs and can't see anything.

The Youtube lighting filter caused that "wash out" effect. The filter has now been removed.

Last edited:
Looks OK.

I predict people will visit there. ;)

What the heck is this? And where is it? A new planet??? I have no clue.

What the heck is this? And where is it? A new planet??? I have no clue.

You know that saying thats starts with .."Unless you've been living in a hole in the ground for the last ten years you will have heard of"..................:)

You know that saying thats starts with .."Unless you've been living in a hole in the ground for the last ten years you will have heard of"..................:)

Yea I know of it. And that doesn't apply to this. It just means they didn't do a good job getting the word out.

And Oh I see now. It's the moon. I heard of that, but not the name. go to monria.com it has next to no info and the facebook is so/so. I stand by my statement that they didn't do well in getting the word out.

Looking forward to this one and something new to explore...

Video would have been better if at 00:17 it went to the end sequence. That's where music ended but should have been better to have it continue.

This. Also, it looks like more suitable for trapp... I mean hunting than mining.

Don't look over this way.... my "testing" days are over....
Actually was kinda funny... I was on Ark the other day... hunting a mob I'd never hunted before. The little bugger got "stuck" behind an arched plant and I almost panicked. "Uh... oh... WTF do I do now? If someone see's me I'm fucked!". *Que deep breath and start mashing on the "W" key*.

Menace

How was an avatar able to travel horizontal and vertical while running on foot and then flying out a hole?

Either there's very low gravity (makes sense since it's a moon) or it wasn't an avatar but just a dev camera (the sound you hear isn't footsteps anyway). Hopefully it's the first, would be an interesting experience.

Don't look over this way.... my "testing" days are over....
Actually was kinda funny... I was on Ark the other day... hunting a mob I'd never hunted before. The little bugger got "stuck" behind an arched plant and I almost panicked. "Uh... oh... WTF do I do now? If someone see's me I'm fucked!". *Que deep breath and start mashing on the "W" key*.

Menace

Well if this moon is really about attracting new players, and not about being a parasite to the universe i would assume there will be any mobs worth trapping, so then i'm sure you're safe :)

because its not a avatar.
this is test mode where dev's can move around how they want to.
its also why the items so here and there come up late.

in real game this would not be the case.
that is what i suspect.

greets Qs

We still have some technical problems to iron out, but we hope to have the main site up during tomorrow.

the forum is located at http://monria.com/forum and is in theory ready to use.. feel free to start hammer a bit at it or say hello :) Facebook login still not functioning correctly.. Official release also estimated some time tomorrow

/Akoz

Great to hear! Updated Entropedia links page to add the Moon and it's forum.

Well if this moon is really about attracting new players, and not about being a parasite to the universe i would assume there will be any mobs worth trapping, so then i'm sure you're safe :)

Touche.....

Though if the planet was ONLY about attracting new players... given the small amount of PED a new player could cycle in a day.... it would be a long wait for any ROI.

Menace

Am I the only one not getting a confirmation e-mail on sign-up? Or does it just take a long time to get it?

Not the only one :) I even tried different emails.

Would seem not everyone is getting the email confirmation. Those with pending status have been approved manually.

Back