Moobs NOT!

Shimmer

Dominant
Banned
I never thought I'd find a reason to not log in to Entropia Universe. No loot? np. Lack of real game play? np, frens on list long gone? np, no chat at all in Port Atlanitis? np, I pretty much a No Problem kinda guy.

But there is no fucking way i'm wearing manboobs! anywhere, not in RL not here.

So long farewell and pleasent dreams to you all.

oh btw still have a bit of that 100 bucks left pity to not burn it... shrug

and for you clowns dat say file a support case..... NO! BS! I got better things to do. You write the support case and send it right on in if you think it's warrented. :yay:

Then why did you make manboobs? or MA made the avatar for you? :laugh: Last VU gave a chance to remake our avatars for free. Why not change it then? or you made manboobs then? :D

ps
A real tittyfan loves manboobs too :cool:

I did remake my avatar. i didn't make it like that! I'm not gonna start over with a new avatar. This kind of thing has happened on every avatar remake, i've seen about 4 of them. It's never happened to me before. and pls how could anyone make an avatar that way sheesh people.

I did remake my avatar. i didn't make it like that! I'm not gonna start over with a new avatar. This kind of thing has happened on every avatar remake, i've seen about 4 of them. It's never happened to me before. and pls how could anyone make an avatar that way sheesh people.

Hope you shut down the other accounts, only 1 is allowed at a time. :)

Then why did you make manboobs? or MA made the avatar for you? :laugh: Last VU gave a chance to remake our avatars for free. Why not change it then? or you made manboobs then? :D

ps
A real tittyfan loves manboobs too :cool:

meh Wed i know you think you being funny, I'd prolly be laughing at someone else.
this sucks.
for me
the rest of you can have yer fun wid it.

I no go in EU again untill it fixed though.

They are called Pectorals, you should keep them. :)

Just shoved a babel fish in my ear and heard this.
"No love MA on loot my man titties are too much and no one will speak with me as I seem a cross dresser now because I have boobs and ur loot sux"
End of translation:laugh:

Just shoved a babel fish in my ear and heard this.
"No love MA on loot my man titties are too much and no one will speak with me as I seem a cross dresser now because I have boobs and ur loot sux"
End of translation:laugh:

dude... did you smash dat fish in yer ear? dey supposed to slither in. hhhmmm actually not a bad reading... I'll say if you awesome later. Not that it would matter

They are called Pectorals, you should keep them. :)

Mega... dis thread.. is not gathering much attention... and i doubt.... dispite my threats... that i will be able to stay out from dat place what gave me deez... deez boob things!

If i haffta keep these thins, Mega... could you.... would you be my fren? Could you touch dem fer me.. mmm pinch dem.. oh MEGA I love you man!

meh i thought it was funny, yawn sigh

Pectoralis major muscle

Apparently you are somewhat wimpish IRL. Maybe you better spend your $$ on a gym instead of EU?

And just FYI:
You can just click "Accept" w/o any changes to your appearance...
it's not like someone forced you to change your look.
(Hint: Try upping your chest fitness)

Manboobs, my arse... :rolleyes:

Good riddance, I say.

P.S.: can I have your stuff?

those are defiantly not manboobs... do a google image search for "manboobs" and compare.. what you have there on your avatar is pecs.

i keep running out of pecs.. so consider yourself lucky.

Back