Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Status
Asgard

It keeps with the Viking refrences that are thick in this game

Olympus

My previus post gave me this idea. I still prefer Asgard, but figured I'd post Olympus, before someone else. Assuming it hasn't already been posted, lol.

My suggestion is:

Type M Resort (TMR)

"Type M" or "M-type" is a classification of a asteriod with high amount of metallic content. Suitable for mining...

Resort I dont need to explain I guess

Federation Of Masters Asteroid <----- this has a real ring to it

Federation Of Masters Alliances

Free of Menace Asteroid

Freedom of Masters Asteroid

Foma

Okay not really my suggestion, I was just thinking instead of all these different names with F.O.M.A as the abbreviation , use just Foma, after all the name doesn't have to have a meaning, just needs to be easy to remember. Since Foma wasn't originally my idea I don't really expect to win for this suggestion :)

as promised i am taking entire day off tomorrow (Thursday) to look over and evaluate all submitted ideas. If you have not submitted your idea as of yet - right now would be the last chance. Will pick the new name by around Friday morning EST. Get your last minute submissions in!

Luminary

Luminary
Firstly meaning the "brightest and most important objects in the heavens"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminary_(astrology)

And also as
"lu·mi·nar·y (lm-nr)
n. pl. lu·mi·nar·ies
1. An object, such as a celestial body, that gives light.
2. A person who is an inspiration to others.
3. A person who has achieved eminence in a specific field."

Works well with the VIP idea, and the atrological part of it, also sounds inviting and promising :)

:)

You could of course make it :-
Federation of Luminary
Asteroid Luminary
Luminary Paradise
Luminary Federation
United Luminaries

etc :)

Last edited:
my vote is for fomaville... catchy and even though it's similar to farmville, it's definitely spoofy so should be ok. now that next island is open and katelean de monchy is over there trying to recruit as many soccer moms playing farmville as she can, it just seems to make some sense.

FOMA - Federation of Mining Alliances

IBC - Intergalatic Biodome Club
IBA - Intergalatic Biodome Alliance
IBF - Intergalatic Biodome Federation

FIM - Federation of Interplanetary Miners
IMF - Interplanetary Mining Federation

IBF - Interplanetary Biodome Federation

etc etc etc etc etc

Status
Back