What do you think of the removal of healthbars when GD is out of radar range

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueEyes

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Paul Blue Eyes Melua
PVP is more exiting. No more healthbars permanent dragged out.
What do you think of this?
(I like it, more suspense)

pvp will be more interesting yes....

Is fucked up ..

i run all those years Healing service and i need this feature. Hope is only activated for PVP3 and PVP4 :mad:

Is fucked up ..

i run all those years Healing service and i need this feature. Hope is only activated for PVP3 and PVP4 :mad:

you just have to keep the people alive that you heal so you wont have to re drag the hp bar when they die ;)

For PvP I think it is great. Shoot first, die later :D

With this implemented I'm actually thinking of stepping inside the lootable pvp and start mining! :yay:

With this implemented I'm actually thinking of stepping inside the lootable pvp and start mining! :yay:

You sure, you can be attacked by a fast moving car. Well by the people in the car :D

How does it work in teams?

I allways found it good in team hunts when you've lost your team mates an wanna know how they are or when you try to get back to them.

I for the most part am happy with this decision by MA, although I think a lot of people are going to be mad about this.

How does it work in teams?

I allways found it good in team hunts when you've lost your team mates an wanna know how they are or when you try to get back to them.

Seems HPbar will be gone than too. Will check.
Update: Team HPbars stays...
... but when team is disbanded then it keeps staying. Even after relog and redragging that persons HPbar. Hmm, need to do more testing.

Last edited:
Well i am a guide... this was one of my favorite useful features.

It made it much easier for me to find lost newbies to rescue...

:(:(:(

Seems HPbar will be gone than too. Will check.
Update: Team HPbars stays...
... but when team is disbanded then it keeps staying. Even after relog and redragging that persons HPbar. Hmm, need to do more testing.

Update: when a team is disbanded the HP bars of the teammembers will stay for a while (both black(out of range) and with colors(inside range)). After a certain period they also will be removed, when you meet that person again (in range) and than moving out of range removes the HP bar.

I believe the amount of time is the same as when a team mate or leader logs off and does not come back. After a while, the timeout, that team mate is removed cq team is disbanded.

Last edited:
Finally some skill in pvp then :)

I like it quite a bit now, I think even the minor hassle of teaming when fapping is worth it IMO. :) Might give PvP a look sometime now (And if there are any PKers driving around when I do I'll be more than glad to decay their overpriced cars first before going down. :D )

I like it sorta but it be nice if it doesn't get rid of them if you have them on flist or team

Back