New Kind of Fuel Type

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
You dudes think there will be new kind of fuel after the big spaceships arive?
Syntetic Oil or Osama's Oil :scratch2:

You dudes think there will be new kind of fuel after the big spaceships arive?
Syntetic Oil or Osama's Oil :scratch2:

No idea - but i would vote for antimatter and orbital antimatter production plants which could be build or bought by players :cool:

No idea - but i would vote for antimatter and orbital antimatter production plants which could be build or bought by players :cool:

My second vote would be special ancient deep sea oil which comes from pvp enabled oil rigs out in the oceans only :yay:

i always thougt it very dull they used oil in the first place. why not Melchi crystals? or anything. we have near limitless power available to drive revival mechanisms, service center and apartment lighting, but rely on shitty old oil for space ships.

ME and a new wormholes technology or Hyper-jump :sweat:

Hi.

I was reading another partner planet page storyline and see is posible vehicles at this planet is working with a fuel done refining something gathered from river waters and something mining stuff (enmater?). This final fuel is called "fuel cells".

Perhaps fuel can change with each atmosphere planet or wich type of vehicles used (inside planet or spaceships).

Greetings.

If space vehicles use oil that will just be really really dumb. There is no way humanity in this game achieved interstellar travel using oil. If they add any kinda fuel it should be some sort of gas(no not gasoline) like hydrogen or a noble gas like xeon/argon.

Here is a thought, about about spaceships that just work.... But that's probably too much to hope for lol.

My vote goes for melchi, but if they need gas, then typonolic gas

Mr Fusion ftw

:thumbup:

new fuel that requires a blueprint and sweat as one ingredient.

Sweetstuff or Ecrystals or both! :)

Very simple.. it's connected straight from your ped card directly into MA's ped card.. No refining necessary!! :silly2:

Back