Achievement: New owner of the Asteroid (CND), finally pulled the trigger

Grats

Grats mate for being No1 GWR and the happy owner of CND.
The best name i can come up with would sound like this: "JFK's Heaven". Its has a huge name and the heaven says it all. :)

Hope you like it

Saphire of Dark killed a creature Daspletor young with a value of 666 ped on JFK's Heaven and has been recorded in Hall of Fame. :laugh:

Big grats! However... What will the abbreviation be? I mean Club Pesok wont work, because we already have Crystal Palace ;)

Good luck on your endeavor!

Gz on the investment & hope you'll do something nice out of it.

Good luck m8 i hope you kick MA in the beehind to add some cool new content to it :)

Ido!

Big Congratulations to both of you! Hope to see what the future holds now :D

congratulations, have a lot of fun and income from it :)

about name, why not ASS? :laugh: (Asteroid Space Station ;))

Grtz :yay: and get rid of the storage when you take down the decor!

Gz mate, call it club Putin or club fortune))

BTW where is that thread you promissed ? the one with the name of the rock with the 5k peds reward for best name :D

AWESOME!!! :yay:
Gratz Foma :)

Gazillion Gz to the new CND owner :wtg:

Amazing transaction. May it be prosperour for you! GL and gratz!

Was this the FPC news about the "new big thing" ?

Hype hype ahoi !

GZ! and gl with this nice huge peace of virtual property.

Not sure I can gratz you.. honestly I just think you are insane.

Reactions: dj.
Well, gratz on the transaction.

Wow, can't wait to see what you do with CND! :) :yay:

So far upping the hunting tax to new hights [EDIT: while lowering mining taxes in some cases]

and putting an army of shopkeepers in the control room, so I'm afraid the remaining handful of rent-paying shopowners in the huge, orphaned shopping mall can probably soon lock theirs doors and fly down too.

It is MA's fault to put a market stall there instead of dividing the 30 item points into 6 ad spaces of 5 item points each so signs/animated screens can be put there but no shopkeepers (6 pts.)

I don't blame Foma, it is his right of course…

Last edited:
gz ! good luck with new property. Please remove all that shity mobs who disturb miners, leave just dasps and cornoanterions.

ND surely made a lot of money from CND, having paid such a massive sum ... I can only hope for your that MA is not releasing more planets soon that will take away visitors ...

As for the taxes ... 5,9% ??

Only a fool would go hunting there ... If you turn over 10k ped every day, I would give you 59 dollars (calculated on a theoratical 100% roi) EVERY DAY ... If I was to hunt every day that alone would accumulate to 21.5k DOLLARS (not ped)... I'm sorry, but really do not understand why ppl hunt in areas where they pay such an extreme premium

Good luck anyway

Angel

Gratz Mate!!! Well done!!!

better late than never! gratz on the investment :)

good luck.

Back