New SIB crafting charts

For SIB prints, is it always required level +5 = maxed level? Or is that just coincidence in the current charts?

For SIB prints, is it always required level +5 = maxed level? Or is that just coincidence in the current charts?

Correct. ALL SIB blueprints max after 5 lvls.

JEHU

Well I'll hold off, and listen to some posts here...

Don't want to waste a load of time and effort if they aren't much help to the crafting community. :dunno:

The charts are fantastic even as they are. :yay: Thank you very much. Would you be so kind as to make a one for armor?

Would you be so kind as to make a one for armor?
Ask and ye shall recieve ;)

There has been some interest in these crafting charts recently so I took another look at how the crafting SIB blueprints were set up.

After a bit of basic understanding the charts were much more simple.

First of all several professions have an SIB on ALL Blueprints:
Texture, Carpentry, and Enhancers.

Then I noticed that all (L) Blueprints are SIB, this does not include items that are (L) after crafting, but rather that the blueprint has a limited number of attempts. Those "Blueprint (L)" are all SIB.

So understanding that I focused only on the unlimited SIB blueprints.

A lot of new info added to the 2nd post with these explinations and...

THREE NEW CHARTS!!! :yay:

Armor, Attachments, and Tools.

Enjoy!

JEHU

> I'll tackle the weapons sometime soon.

Last edited:
great charts ;)
i just understood why i'm loosing all my peds when crafting metal comps ;)

you don't have the basic sheet metal ?
i'm doing some quite often

the QR bp doesn't appear in the graph, doesn't it do anything or you have an average QR for al charts ?

you don't have the basic sheet metal ?
i'm doing some quite often

the QR bp doesn't appear in the graph, doesn't it do anything or you have an average QR for al charts ?

1. Basic sheet metal is not an SIB blueprint.

2. QR does not effect cost to click which is the only blueprint specific stat reflected in the chart. Success rate is what is most directly tied to QR. (which means getting higher TT % return per TT entered.)

JEHU

Sorry for the delayed response, just noticed your question.

Despite the opinions of some I find these and all your charts hold some very valuable information for anybody in professions. Just having them on hand to answer questions by other Soc members is value enough so +Rep

I agree, and whilst you can find this information out on individual BP's or indeed on entropedia, i think they are fantastic reference charts for those of us who are newby crafters, wanting to check how to get SIB to help us level quicker..
Ignore them, the time and effort you put into these is very much appreciated.. Thankyou and +Rep :)

Thanks so much for all the work you put into your SIB charts. They have made research for myself VERY VERY quick and painless. Even if the next SIB weapon for me is not what I'm looking for... it gives me an idea as to where to start looking.

+Rep to ya!

Menace

This thread has seen some interest as of late, so I decided to finish up and do the weapons section...

So 3 new charts and the SIB charting sees its completion! :yay:

NEW!!! (Also in OP)

Laser Weapons

BLP Weapons

Melee Weapons

Thanks again for everyones interest in these charts, the +rep is appreciated!

JEHU

auto-clicker BUMP

You have gained Bumpin' skill.

click

click

click

SUCCESS!

Are the melee shortblades max crafting levels right? That is, do these really max at +10 levels instead of +5 ? I would have expected the Scratcher One BP to max at level 7.5, but the charts say 12.5 ...

Are the melee shortblades max crafting levels right? That is, do these really max at +10 levels instead of +5 ? I would have expected the Scratcher One BP to max at level 7.5, but the charts say 12.5 ...

Also I suspect the Flashfire and Bur Ning BPs aren't maxed at 10 levels below the recommended level :D

Oleg said:
Also I suspect the Flashfire and Bur Ning BPs aren't maxed at 10 levels below the recommended level

Ummm...

:duh:

>Fixed

JEHU

Last edited:
Dont laugh now ppl but..

"3. Cost/M, the cost per click", is that PEC or PED?

:scratch2:

Well I'll hold off, and listen to some posts here...

Don't want to waste a load of time and effort if they aren't much help to the crafting community. :dunno:

You doing good work. For a nub like myself it is a great overview, even tho if the numbers are not exactly dead on, it gives me a overview and what ballpark we are playing in and can myself check the exact numbers if / when I craft.

Kick butt work!

Dont laugh now ppl but..

"3. Cost/M, the cost per click", is that PEC or PED?

:scratch2:

Thats in PED.

So... 0.72 would be 72 pec... 1.42 would be 1 ped, 42 pec.

JEHU

So I have just today found out that sib bp´s is maxed very close to start level. I didnt know that. Good job on the charts. Now I know why I lost 1100 PED last night on Crafting Weapons L and Jester D1.

Question: What is better to craft L weapons or Jester D1? unlimited weapons? and when crafting L weapons should I do Condition or Quantity (red or Green?)
Q: Should I do Jester D1 Red or Green? ( My level in laser engineering is 7.5 and the BP is 81 QR)
Q:I have just bought a Svempa 60(L) unlimited BP. Is it any good or should I just craft something else? (I am Level 7.5 BLP engine)

Last edited:
So I have just today found out that sib bp´s is maxed very close to start level. I didnt know that. Good job on the charts. Now I know why I lost 1100 PED last night on Crafting Weapons L and Jester D1.

Question: What is better to craft L weapons or Jester D1? unlimited weapons? and when crafting L weapons should I do Condition or Quantity (red or Green?)
Q: Should I do Jester D1 Red or Green? ( My level in laser engineering is 7.5 and the BP is 81 QR)
Q:I have just bought a Svempa 60(L) unlimited BP. Is it any good or should I just craft something else? (I am Level 7.5 BLP engine)

I am not a crafter. Though I have done crafting in several different areas.

When I started the game several years ago, I would do a jester d1 print on full condition.

At the low levels of weapon crafting you won't make much back on selling to others... most of it, like the d1s is TT food
So the trick is to craft with the lowest markup materials you can... (which I think might be the jesters).
Try to minimize the losses until you can craft weapons with decent markup for resale.

Weapons crafting is a very expensive road to go down... so bear that in mind.

If you want to make a EU career out of it be prepared to invest alot.
If you just want to gamble and have some fun (like I did for awhile)...
Then load up those jesters on full condition and pray for a nice HOF!
(My personal best was 669peds... but they can pop for more then that if your lucky)

JEHU

Very nice set of charts will certainly be a point of reference for my crafting in the future.

Hawk:wtg:

Thank you for a job well done!

Loraline

just a friendly *bump*

Back