No Rest for the Wicked....

Bambuco

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Bambuco BAM Vuitrago
No Rest for the Wicked(video)....

Hello EU community! Long time no see! :D

Ok, heres another one of my "Oh no not another music video made by bambuco using a song that would cost millions of dollars to use" fun music videos. :laugh:

I first heard this song in a commercial for some game and thought it would be funny to create a music video to it BUT using EU instead. This time I decided to make it a bit different compared to my last video "You still Haven't Found..." ,which was slow paced.

In the part where he says "i got mouths to feed" I wish I could have used a row of pets with someone feeding them, but at the moment it's a bit too complicated to do that ;)

I hope the EU Community likes it!!

:yay:PLEASE ENJOY!:yay:

Ain't to Rest for the Wicked...
(YouTube HD link)
[YOUTUBE]qZf_L4K6iUg[/YOUTUBE]
VIMEO version here
http://vimeo.com/9974151

Last edited:
Hey Bam, long time no see :D

Nice one! Definitely showing another style of video there Bam! :thumbup:

Very good! thats a good song u've picked!

Damn Bambuco, thats a sweeet video! Put a huge grin on my face! Absolutely loved it, gonna have to show the guys at the office this one on Monday... :)

(Absolutely loved the "Oh No!" scene :laugh: )

Very nice work Bam.. Loved it :)

Yay!

:yay:

Thanks everyone!
I like responses this video is getting so far! Its an awesome song!!:wtg:

i liked it, roleplay matched the music and song ;)
subscribing and waiting for the next one :yay:

!!!!

Hey all,

I cant believe he dont work with editting :eek:

nice music, nice "actors" :D, nice edit

good work man :)

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Awesome stuff as usual Bam, you video skills are bloody good :eek:

well done, as always ! :thumbup:

good to see that someone is still around making movies ;)

keep up the awesome stuff :cool:

I liked it. it made me laugh. very well done, congratulations.

brilliant work mate. Top job indeed.

well done, as always ! :thumbup:

good to see that someone is still around making movies ;)

keep up the awesome stuff :cool:

Yeah, its true... and this video might actually be my last "for fun" video I make. :(

Very nice Bambuco and all of the actors!

:yay:

thumbs up! :yay: + rep

Yeah, its true... and this video might actually be my last "for fun" video I make. :(

Might i inquire as to why this will be ur last one?

Great video - thanks

Quite remarkable. Hearing 30sec of this song every 10 minutes (on that other video game commercial) basically made me hate it. I never wanted to hear it again. Strange how a kick-ass music video can transform aversion into appreciation... :laugh:

Oh pleeeeeeeeeease say it is because MA/FPC is hiring you for making promo videos? :D that would be awesome :beerchug:

EDIT: Imagine the amount of newbies that would come if this was aired in TV in some different countries ;)

Last edited:
Genious. Loved it. :)

Nice work on the video. I enjoyed watching it. :)

Very nice work, was a great vid to watch. The style was great and it flowed nicely. :thumbup:

I would like to rephrase what I said in that post about this being my last "For Fun" video :) I actually meant to say it might be my last video for a while since I'm attending school now and don't really think I'll have time to make them. Of course if someone approaches me about making a video for them I will definitely make time for it. ;)
I also meant "Fun Videos" as videos I do in my free time just for fun.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeease say it is because MA/FPC is hiring you for making promo videos? :D that would be awesome :beerchug:

EDIT: Imagine the amount of newbies that would come if this was aired in TV in some different countries ;)

LOL! :laugh: Dont think MA/FPC would hire someone to make promo videos since they have so many of us making them for free. Would be awesome though :cool::wtg:

I havent repplyed yet
But all I can say its fantastic ;)

Whooaaa and jieehaaaww :)
Was a good wile since u made some vieo to us now m8 ;)
Im happy to see u back again :D
As usual this is a awesome production and the timing with the song and the action is so amacing,it is what u do best in my very simple view.

This was a bit different then ur others,i mean it looked almost as a animie,but still it is truely great :yay:
A good song for sure to :) :wtg:

Ok i hear u m8 still i will miss ur productions for sure but scool got to come first i agree ;)
I still keep hoping that u might get some time to make some more videos for us during some not so bussy time when u are at shool hehe ;p :ahh:

I enoy every second of all ur amacing productions and that is a fact :yay::wtg::yay: :D
Thanks for the pliesure to se them m8 :D

Back