Noob Impersonating myself and NEVERDIE

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
Today, i got some weird pms asking me questions i am supposed to be aware off, to then understand that someone is impersonating me.

Gotta be a first one day.

This guy goes by the name of Joe NEVERDIE xXSqUaLLXx,

I managed to catch him and had a talk with him where he basically said stuff like
"why are u angry, I am a big fan of u", and some other no relevant stuff.

He's acting like if he was ND and me, saying stuff like
"We are selling new OLA in rocktropia, anyone interested, for 50k"
Or stuff like i am selling MA109 bp and whatever he could have said as other "jokes".

Obviously he's a brand new noob but seems to have more knowledge than a brand new noob ever would.

So this is warning i guess, even tho its obvious when u meet the guy that its not me nor NEVERDIE.

Here are some screenshots from Maryjane that brought it to my attention and myself.

people are telling me that hes trying to scam people aswell, but not the point of the post and not talking about rumors either.

Last edited:
Just took to him. he offering 1% of NEVERDIE for 800PED lol

btw thx for Apis @ PA 2 floor shop :)

Last edited:
congratz u are famous now :laugh:

and ty for telling about the scammer!

hehe
what a jackass

teach him about TT'n amps :D

<<had to>>

____

edit:

but yeah like squall said hes a noob..name joe in noob clothes...i saw a plane in his name too...

Last edited:
Today, i got some weird pms asking me questions i am supposed to be aware off, to then understand that someone is impersonating me.

people are telling me that hes trying to scam people aswell, but not the point of the post and not talking about rumors either.

I assume you sent support a message already as well.

Thanks for letting us know :)

That is why i am against hiding parts of the name. It shoould ALWAYS be fully visible (bad MA, bad) or there should be prevention from making avatars with names even with part of the name that matches (impossible to do - think how many "The" avatars or similar words are there ingame).

Actually i think you can (and should) report this guy. Think about it... he hides first two parts of his name (and dresses similar like you - i know its rather not possible because you and ND probably wear original clothes ;)) and talks to some of yoru firends to lend "you" something for a try (gun, fap, etc...).

Falagor
:bandit:

yea iam now sending a support, and hope i can get the damn amp back ! *err , wrong thread :p*
Well i was waiting for it to come one day.. but hoped it wouldnt look as ugly as that.

all scammer trash should be banned. report report report

Dont worry... no green hair lol

Why are you safe?...

• NooBs wouldn't know all the details about you and ND to even understand why he's selling what.
  • Veterans would know he's scamming with one look.
Just report .. I am sure impersonating like this can only be related to scam.

Good Luck!

yea iam now sending a support, and hope i can get the damn amp back ! *err , wrong thread :p*
Well i was waiting for it to come one day.. but hoped it wouldnt look as ugly as that.

i sent one too

I have reported him.

He actually got an avy similar to ND i reckon.
Just a bit lacking of colors and surely not waiting for the winter coming, to make him understand hes gonna get a bad cold naked like that.

I sent a support, just beware of it, even if it is obvious.

BAN THAT IDIOT ASAP. Saw him in PA about an hour ago trying to sell a dome for 800 ped. Guess he's not figured out that NEVERDIE doesn't own CND anymore.

Anyone want to bet that this is another avatar run by this guy?

Damn I can't believe some people. I hope MA ban that *#cker soon. Lucky there are enough experienced players around to bust him on sight! There should be at least some rules in place about naming avatars. When you join a email company, if the username is taken then u have to think of something new. This also prevents copycats!

If I wasn't at work I would log on and blast rockets at his avatar until he logs off!

to close this weird night, here is a little chat i had with him:

[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] its yr funny day today?
[FROM: Joe] why u get angry ?
[FROM: Joe] this game is a free game
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx]i shoudnt ?
[FROM: Joe] isaw you and neverdie are big players and i put your names in my avatar
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] i get angry when u say bullshit in chat yes, from what i got told.
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] and make looks like u are me.
[FROM: Joe] im your fans man
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] no chance when they see u but still
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] yea and this is why u say u sell 109 or stuff like land area etc
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] great
[FROM: Joe] was only joking
[FROM: Joe] im like your and ND's big fan man
[FROM: Joe] theres not any bad intention here
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] right
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] we'll let the community decide then
[TO : Joe NEVERDlE xXSqUaLLXx] have a nice day

Maybe he was just having fun without harm after all..
But i prefer different kind of roleplay not involving me, my name and ND one if possible.
Aswell as proposing to buy % in NEVERDIE cooporation or biodomes.

I got him on fl, and he loggued off as soon as i gave him the link of the thread telling him that hes a celebrity now.

Chapter closed for now.

The Gateway Community Advisers do try to keep an eye out for those sorts of names, and report them to support via support cases.

However, with the influx following the CND sale PR, it was just impossible to watch the names of everyone who came through.

My guess is support will ask him to change hes name. Had a former socmate impersonating our soc after he left. After a sup case he had 5 days to change it before MA disbanded his soc ;)

damn :grumble:

As some said before in this thread, there *should* be an automatic block for choosing parts of already existing names while creating new avatars.

damn :grumble:

As some said before in this thread, there *should* be an automatic block for choosing parts of already existing names while creating new avatars.

There *WAS* such an automatic block, no idea what happened to it tho.

What's with all the impersonators lately?

Edit: Support is awesome and deserves cookies and love.

Last edited:
can you not report him as this could be quite a massive scam if somone falls for it :p

What's with all the impersonators lately?

Edit: Support is awesome and deserves cookies and love.

Obvious answer, massive publicity, which brings in those looking for a quick (scammed) buck as well as just the curious.

So, support has sorted this guy out? Assume so or you wouldn't say they deserved cookies and love?

Support have handled the matter, indeed.

So now you buy cookies for everyone with your next paycheck, including for us players?

Yay Hanne! :yay: Queen of Cookies!

Back