Noob Impersonating myself and NEVERDIE

So now you buy cookies for everyone with your next paycheck, including for us players?
First you have to go find her the fruits to put the cookies together! :)

Reminds me of this guy, many moons ago. =)

Maybe he has another avatar and knows things about you and now wants to profit after your name. Maybe scam someone.

He needs a ban after my opinion and MA should not let new avatars to use names like yours, ND's or other "big" known names. This can lead to a lot of scammes.

crazy world & crazy ppl :eyecrazy:

Her's another one from a long time ago or Is it ND as a noob? lol:)

Is there any information available what part of you names are not "reproducable"?

Would the avatar creation system sort out by First Name, Nick Name or Last Name?

Pretty sure that it ain't Nick Name, because I was surely not the first one to pick Monkey as nick name back in 2006.

So can we tell Nick Names are unprotected i.e. everybody could have actually the same?

Leaves it to First Name and Last Name. Does avatar creation give a message when creating if the word is already taken?

...cant be nickname, more "jingles" as me are ingame :)

Hanne??? Now you want MORE stroopwafels?? :laugh:

Glad to see support taking care of these types of negative detractors. Let this kind of scamming practice run rampant and each planet partner will likely suffer massive new-subscriber fallout.

Is there any information available what part of you names are not "reproducable"?

Would the avatar creation system sort out by First Name, Nick Name or Last Name?

Pretty sure that it ain't Nick Name, because I was surely not the first one to pick Monkey as nick name back in 2006.

So can we tell Nick Names are unprotected i.e. everybody could have actually the same?

Leaves it to First Name and Last Name. Does avatar creation give a message when creating if the word is already taken?

When you create you character you are warned / aware not to use an Trade Mark or Registered name like NEVERDIE / SONY / NOKIA / MERCEDES which are copyrighted and you can be sued for using such a name.
EULA states it too. But after my opinion u must be dumb as ass or an new generation scammer to get such a name.

And its not MA/PCF fault about that. They cant force u to not use those names, they just can aware you about what can happen.

Noobs I tell ya! NOOBS! We just have to keep educating the new players when a Jack Ass like this creates an avatar in order to keep the new players safe. Report the avatar and allow FPC to do the policing.

Menace

hmm what u complain about... u are officially famous now with all its downsides...
It's a shame that it affects other ppl too though. :rolleyes:

Short drop, sudden stop

Hang the bastard. If I had diplomatic immunity and a PEC for every scammer (and spammer) I helped reach its karma destiny with a little lead from an MP5SD6 (to not disturb its neighbours) through the frontal lobe, I... would probably not be a rich man today, but I'd be much happier.

Spammers and scammers are KoS - only in-game, but IMO IRL should be added.

Bloody shame both MA and FPC have so little personnel acting in-game to nip these in the bud. Seems these companies are only reactive, never proactive. :( They could learn loads from proactive companies and teams. Think VISA or OpenBSD...

Back