oh boy...space vehicles for vets and rich

lol

lol man, have you even though this through? ok, some ships are awarded for the largest hofs in hunting, mining and crafting. This is done to create more activity in the economy.

But the mobs that can be hunted to win a spaceship, have you even looked at them? Any 'veteran' as you call it, won't even bother to hunt those, because they are really really really noob mobs. And what do you think the low lvl players who win those motherships will do with them? Yes, sell them for lots of peds to ppl with bigger pockets. You more or less accuse veterans and MindArk of being greedy, but noobs are no different!

On top of that, do you really think there won't be any crafted vehicles for ppl who play at a lower lvl? Of course these will be less powerful, but that is the concept of a real-cash economy, love it or hate it. Money creates hierarchy, that's just the name of the game.
Keep in mind, often lower lvl players make more money, by creating the items that 'veterans' waste in rediculous contests to prove their ego's and win it, with the reward being much lower then the costs to win it.

If you want to be 'equal', play a game where everyone is equal and has the same means, because everyone pays the monthly fee. That's what I like about this game. I don't have to pay every month, it is up to me. If I don't want to deposit, I don't.
And for the record, I don't like 'equal'. Every person is different, and can choose his own course, path of life, and way of play. Even in real life, the urge to be 'equal' is a concept of reverse discrimination. People are not equal and never will be. If I am treated 'equally' as the next person, I would hate it, because I don't have the same interests, abilties as my neighbour. Everyone has his personal talents and interests, which makes everyone different. The difference among people is just what makes life worthwile :) Imagine everyone being 'equal'... A world of clones? no ty!

Who needs those ships and that space thing? No me, i don,t want again wait in Twin for pilots when i decides do go minin do FOMA or Arkadia, i just want TP there.

"Ah.........why do you cry when the rich get richer? You are just here to serve us."

That is what I get from this post...sheeee

Seoul

crying? read and understand, my opinion is that motherships better go to ubers. Also, I have no uber name, i just have a name... What did you mean, what did you understand in my post?

Last edited:
seems you don't know how to cut and paste?

Attitude and mindset dude, attitude and mindset.

Attitude...MA is for MA..simple

Mindset... the Rich get richer and the Middle Class become the Poor Class..

Dude get a life, if you what to fly with the big birds, get a call....lame, very, very lame..

seoul

Just what I said in the Title...lame...very, very lame, lets make the rich even richer...sound like the US today...

Seoul

Has the U.S. Army accepted you yet?

Seoul...

What's with the U.S. references? :scratch2:

Ok, I guess I miss your point???

crying? read and understand, my opinion is that motherships better go to ubers

I can and will put 50k peds in today if I need to...I don't because if i put in 50k to try to buy a Mother ship, some dude will put in 100K, that I will not do..

So, with that question answered.....please tell me why should the Ubers get all of the Mother Ships? Just because they are Uber, and what is Uber, hell I have 180 HP, at another time that was uber, LOL, now it's middle...MA 'seems', and that is just 'seems', to nerf the skills, abilities to keep those with the toys, the only one's with the toys...as with the Mother Ships...

your point..again, why should the uber's get all the toys...I do think that 50k peds if needed can fit out any ship in the game...but, perhaps you know more than I do?????

Seoul...

And for the record, I don't like 'equal'. Every person is different, and can choose his own course, path of life, and way of play. Even in real life, the urge to be 'equal' is a concept of reverse discrimination. People are not equal and never will be. If I am treated 'equally' as the next person, I would hate it, because I don't have the same interests, abilties as my neighbour. Everyone has his personal talents and interests, which makes everyone different. The difference among people is just what makes life worthwile :) Imagine everyone being 'equal'... A world of clones? no ty!

Thanks for stating the very truth ... and the very obvious! :)

(+) rep

Having said that, I'd like to see equal opportunities for everybody at the outset..........but in reality it's never possible!

Just something between him and I.........

What's with the U.S. references? :scratch2:

Me...20 plus year...USMC..

Him...don't know...he told me once that he was joining..just wonder if he ever did? (Army...will not go there)

Seoul

I can and will put 50k peds in today if I need to...I don't because if i put in 50k to try to buy a Mother ship, some dude will put in 100K, that I will not do..

So, with that question answered.....please tell me why should the Ubers get all of the Mother Ships? Just because they are Uber, and what is Uber, hell I have 180 HP, at on time that was uber, LOL, now it's middle...MA 'seems', and that is just 'seems', to nerf the skills, abilities to keep those with the toys, the only one's with the toys...as with the Mother Ships...

your point..again, why should the uber's get all the toys...I do think that 50k peds if needed can fit out any ship in the game...but, perhaps you know more than I do?????

Seoul...

Well, I see a bit more your thoughts. Here are mines: It is quite probable that those with the highest amount of money will buy a mothership or 2 hehe.
If a noob wins, on his side, another mothership, the team required to fly it and use its weapons and shield will give the noob no chance vs uber team on an opponent mothership, no?
So for mid players/low players, better for them to join a mothership owned by a uber than recruiting a team of 100 lvl 5 sniper, no? (numbers as example)

There is no betterment..it's all limited..with a large mark up...the dudes that were in at first found angle falling out of the sky....

Now they rule...just that simple..ever try to take a Daspletor with phantom? Dude, I'm not a noob..200k plus skills, and they eat me for lunch, 100 percent impact...shadow or somesuch, want to lay down $12,000 dollars?

Give it a break, they got that stuff for nothing, and now they rule....

Where am I wrong?

Seoul?

sorry ur wrong, you can add another 100k in skill and that set of shadow hell make it suprem armor and they'll still eat you for lunch (and that's just the dasp young). biggest hof is just luck and mob with big stamina, there are more levi ath then dasp ath on the board, and any newb with 89hp, a set of gremlin and 5b using p5a can kill a levi young which can generate a 78250 ped ath. so try killing some levi instead of just whining and complaining (if u want a mother ship that is), also everything in this game is a fucking option, and being an option means you have the choice to choose NO, just like everything else in life (if you live in a supposedly semi free state/locale, if you live in north korea or some other dictatorship then sucks to be you and i do feel for those that do).
to all the people who feel this isnt fair or ma is showing favoritism or "i've played this game since beta and my biggest hof is 400ped (even though they left out the my highest skill is only 5k and i kill ONE dakiba young once every other week for the last 7 years)," just remember everything in this game is an option no one is forcing you to spend or deposit or waste your time sweating anything you dont want to.

Again, a 'mind zombie'

Well, I see a bit more your thoughts. Here are mines: It is quite probable that those with the highest amount of money will buy a mothership or 2 hehe.
If a noob wins, on his side, another mothership, the team required to fly it and use its weapons and shield will give the noob no chance vs uber team on an opponent mothership, no?
So for mid players/low players, better for them to join a mothership owned by a uber than recruiting a team of 100 lvl 5 sniper, no? (numbers as example)

I read this several times, and what I get is if you can't beat them, join them. Sorry, I see another way...

Let the Ubers have their toys..as in the 'new mother ships' and just let them wander in space ..ubers fighting ubers... and the middle players, that deposit and keep this game alive, just don't play their game, we mine, hunt, and craft on our planet and let the 'ubers' just have fun with themselves...

Now, with that being said..I do Hope and Pray that the Pool from a Planet will not go into Space, if so, I'll sell out, just that simple, and l and would hope that most players would understand that their mining, hunting, and crafting will only enrich those 'ubers' flying around in space..would do the same...

Just My 2 pecs...

Seoul..

All I see

sorry ur wrong, you can add another 100k in skill and that set of shadow hell make it suprem armor and they'll still eat you for lunch (and that's just the dasp young). biggest hof is just luck and mob with big stamina, there are more levi ath then dasp ath on the board, and any newb with 89hp, a set of gremlin and 5b using p5a can kill a levi young which can generate a 78250 ped ath. so try killing some levi instead of just whining and complaining (if u want a mother ship that is), also everything in this game is a fucking option, and being an option means you have the choice to choose NO, just like everything else in life (if you live in a supposedly semi free state/locale, if you live in north korea or some other dictatorship then sucks to be you and i do feel for those that do).
to all the people who feel this isnt fair or ma is showing favoritism or "i've played this game since beta and my biggest hof is 400ped (even though they left out the my highest skill is only 5k and i kill ONE dakiba young once every other week for the last 7 years)," just remember everything in this game is an option no one is forcing you to spend or deposit or waste your time sweating anything you dont want to.

All I see is 'If you are not as good as me 'shut the hell up'. MA does, IMHO, sho favoritism. I've be in game for over 5 years. I just missed the free 'angle falling from the trees', but I've been here since before ND bought CND..

I've been here when ores and ematter hit the bottom and then as now, back to the top, I was her when a good gun was 2k peds....now 30k peds..

So, all I'll say to you if FO..I've never chipped out, I've never withdrew one pec from the game, I just play...but, now, it seems to me that 'play is to feed' and the ubers..(still wonder what your uber name is?) get the peds...now, if I'm wrong, then...cool... I'm wrong... i'm over 60 years old and been wrong a lot in my life...so, what is your point?

If I read your post correctly, it says, let the ubers have their stuff, i.e. the mother ships...my question where in your Bible does it say they should?

Seoul...

:computer: This debate.

The answers are so obvious, but people want to make them complicated to serve their own interests.

It's really pointless to even discuss, someone will always poke their finger out and cry injustice when the truth is probably a little bit closer to jealousy.

I'm not going to be an owner of a mothership, or even a fighter. Im not allied with any ubers (to my knowledge.) I have steadfastly refused to join the brown-nose club that most mid-range or aspiring players seem eager to take part in. Basically if I go up into space I'm &%$#ed!

Yet you dont hear me whining, even though I have plans to go up into space, and go there often. Why is that?

Sorry

crying? read and understand, my opinion is that motherships better go to ubers. Also, I have no uber name, i just have a name... What did you mean, what did you understand in my post?

Well, common sense..(which is not very common) seems to respond to your post in that you have an interest in the outcome or you have not clue to what is being discussed..

I 'assume', yes that makes an ass out of you and me..

that you do have an interest in the outcome...therefore, pure logic, what is your uber name?

Seoul...

All I see is 'If you are not as good as me 'shut the hell up'. MA does, IMHO, sho favoritism. I've be in game for over 5 years. I just missed the free 'angle falling from the trees', but I've been here since before ND bought CND..

I've been here when ores and ematter hit the bottom and then as now, back to the top, I was her when a good gun was 2k peds....now 30k peds..

So, all I'll say to you if FO..I've never chipped out, I've never withdrew one pec from the game, I just play...but, now, it seems to me that 'play is to feed' and the ubers..(still wonder what your uber name is?) get the peds...now, if I'm wrong, then...cool... I'm wrong... i'm over 60 years old and been wrong a lot in my life...so, what is your point?

If I read your post correctly, it says, let the ubers have their stuff, i.e. the mother ships...my question where in your Bible does it say they should?

Seoul...

all i see and read from your posts are i am a hating old man who thinks the world should be written according to me, if i read all your posts correctly please tell me where in your bible does it say just cuz u bitch and complain the most shit should fall in ur lap?

all i see and read from your posts are i am a hating old man who thinks the world should be written according to me, if i read all your posts correctly please tell me where in your bible does it say just cuz u bitch and complain the most shit should fall in ur lap?

I think you are missing the point, MA should make this game so that the average player can enjoy SPACE too, not just the ubers i see exactly what the OP was talking about with this thread....

How ever MA did state that there should be some form of *attachments* i do hope these still happen and if they dont i am sure a lot of people will be complaining to MA because this game should be open to all lvls of players EVEN SPACE.........

Depositers deposit money and if depositers have to deposit X number just to goto space extra then i think that is actually very unfair too SPACE should be seen like a new planet, but it is space and without teleports space should be open to all avatars regardless of ped amount they have........ and this PVP in space is actually a bit unfair too, because if the normal vtols we have are able to go into space then they will die very fast and that is also unfair....
but we will have to wait and see what happenes on the 21st

GL ALL

RJ Rob

You joined PCF (well, EF at that time) in April 2005 - if you're still no vet and no uber it's your own fault, don't you think?

Then I suggest that you have a problem in the ability to read?

My suggeston is that you take the time to read just what I have posted. I really don't think you have. I'm I an old man, yes. Am I a 'hating old man', No. Do I think the world should be written according to me?" Sorry, you lost me here. I put my thoughts forth. I put my opinion. Now, is that a demand that all should follow? Sorry, don't think so, it just my opinion.

Now, if you somehow thing that my putting my opinon into the this area is somehow a 'threat' to you and your 'speical interest', pleae let me know, I'll try not to step on your 'Speical' toes..

But, in all truth...your post seem to me, notice, this is an opinion, seem to sound a lot like the old forums..."DON"T say anthing that could be negative vs. MA or the UBERS...", if the old forum is this new forum, please let me know, notice I did say Please...(Yes Sir, Master, whatever you whant this old man to do, you just tell me Master...)

Seoul...

Well, If anyone had an equal chance to loot the motherships (like looting the old shadow armor after killing something), even if they couldnt afford the upkeep on one, they could sell/auction it off to the ubers....talk about getting money flowing in the economy....maybe I could afford the 1st gen VIII firestorm chip...and nice armor, chip my skill to higher level.......that, would be spreading the wealth...more people would feel the pleasure of sharing in the win, especially if won by a "non-uber" :)

As I said before, Ubers deserve alot, because they've put in more time and money, but then they already own most anything of real value now.

I dont have anything against Ubers, I plan to become one if the game lasts that long, and it will take me a long...long...long time to get there. LOL

And Semper Fi Seoul

My suggeston is that you take the time to read just what I have posted. I really don't think you have. I'm I an old man, yes. Am I a 'hating old man', No. Do I think the world should be written according to me?" Sorry, you lost me here. I put my thoughts forth. I put my opinion. Now, is that a demand that all should follow? Sorry, don't think so, it just my opinion.

Now, if you somehow thing that my putting my opinon into the this area is somehow a 'threat' to you and your 'speical interest', pleae let me know, I'll try not to step on your 'Speical' toes..

But, in all truth...your post seem to me, notice, this is an opinion, seem to sound a lot like the old forums..."DON"T say anthing that could be negative vs. MA or the UBERS...", if the old forum is this new forum, please let me know, notice I did say Please...(Yes Sir, Master, whatever you whant this old man to do, you just tell me Master...)

Seoul...

i've read all the posts and i understand the points quite well, apparently you need to take a dose of your own advice. the only fact we currently know is the ongoing competition and more will be released. you've already taken the offensive as many do on this forum with out knowing further development. i would like to ASSUME that at ur age patience be a virtue and let the powers that may be do their thing before jumping the gun.
however, from all your posts all i see is uber this uber that and the whole fucken world is a conspiracy to help the ubers get more uber.
there's a huge difference between voicing ur opinion and being a douche that's whining and bitching cuz you assume everything is written in stone and all outcome is predetermined.

Ma wants everyones money. They want the ubers money, they want the medium players money, they want non-depositers to spend their ped, and they want new players to want to play and pay in EU. I'm sure there will be issues at first, but I think in the long run MA and PP want space to be a hit.
Not only will those Motherships be expensive, but there are torpedo's, armor plating, ammo, repairs, and who knows how many other expenses to keep a mothership safe in pvp space. I really like the idea. Imagine the space battles of Motherships full of players maning the guns and flying their fighters out to meet the enemy...Imagine all the friendly fire kills... Us non-ubers may not ever own a mothership, but the owners of the motherships are going to need gunners, fighter pilots, and various others to successfully navigate pvp space.
I thought I read something about hyper space or some other fast travel method to be introduced later(way to bypass pvp space?). Maybe someone with an abundantly produced Limited small ship can dock in MS, or other large ship and ride on a warp drive trip that is free of PVP attacks...

Maybe we just need to see how good or bad a job they do with space before we decide it is just a big disaster for non-ubers like the Land grabs are. (fingers crossed)

Ma wants everyones money. They want the ubers money, they want the medium players money, they want non-depositers to spend their ped, and they want new players to want to play and pay in EU. I'm sure there will be issues at first, but I think in the long run MA and PP want space to be a hit.
Not only will those Motherships be expensive, but there are torpedo's, armor plating, ammo, repairs, and who knows how many other expenses to keep a mothership safe in pvp space. I really like the idea. Imagine the space battles of Motherships full of players maning the guns and flying their fighters out to meet the enemy...Imagine all the friendly fire kills... Us non-ubers may not ever own a mothership, but the owners of the motherships are going to need gunners, fighter pilots, and various others to successfully navigate pvp space.
I thought I read something about hyper space or some other fast travel method to be introduced later(way to bypass pvp space?). Maybe someone with an abundantly produced Limited small ship can dock in MS, or other large ship and ride on a warp drive trip that is free of PVP attacks...

Maybe we just need to see how good or bad a job they do with space before we decide it is just a big disaster for non-ubers like the Land grabs are. (fingers crossed)

Precisely.

Last edited:
Not only will those Motherships be expensive, but there are torpedo's, armor plating, ammo, repairs, and who knows how many other expenses to keep a mothership safe in pvp space. I really like the idea. Imagine the space battles of Motherships full of players maning the guns and flying their fighters out to meet the enemy...Imagine all the friendly fire kills... Yeah, I love this concept as well Us non-ubers may not ever own a mothership, but the owners of the motherships are going to need gunners, fighter pilots, and various others to successfully navigate pvp space.Well, unfortunatly, most of the people that are capable of killing the mobs to get the mothership, are already in elite soc, whom I imagine will do all the "manning"....dont want some noob non hitting dreg at the gunner position, or as torpedoman, with the money at stake for damages......the rest of us will just be cattle...to be moved from planet to planet

But I'm hoping for the best too....we'll just have to wait and see

U know that the mobs that drop those UL motherships is n00b mob deluxe on all planets?

And really about those uber hofs... I have played since november 2010 and I can go kill a proteron young (skippie hoffed 44k on that mob yesterday) so it's not that uber mob ^^

Really??? because after Mindark upped their stats I cannot (only here since 2004) well I might luckily survive with insane fapping, but I wouldn't call that hunting.

I hope it`s for vets because that would mean I get one. But I highly doubt that. But it`s not stopping me from trying. Slaying ROCKtropians for the cause. Have`nt had a loot over 6PED yet. Looking impossible so far especially since I have NEVER even globaled on a noob mob. But it`s either try or lay down and die.

Back