Oil Rig Till i Get a Marber!

This guy is a liar :(

He says that he gives oil he gets to beginners, i asked him, he told me to come to rig and he will give me, then he just kills me and wont respond to PM.

lol, arent you from that annoying soc :scratch2: I bet theres more to this story than meets the eye, better don my Colombo coat and investigate....:wise:

It's posible if u are fast ... i already got almost 200 peds just been there few times ( after vu 10 ofc)

lol, arent you from that annoying soc :scratch2: I bet theres more to this story than meets the eye, better don my Colombo coat and investigate....:wise:

. :popcorn:

Hehe, a permanent flood of noobs would crush the ubers ;).

Imagine you have a constant noob train of 200 OJs 24/7 running to the rig, Ubers would get mad, lol :D.

Yes, I know this won't happen... still I like the idea that a mass of OJs could try to simply increase costs for PVP players too much :).

Yes, not enough OJs, mab trains could easily stop them plus Ubers have fun to rise the HOF entries for kills... still I like the imagine of 200 OJs trying to run over high skilled players, lol :D.

Actually i plan to start a thread and a whole big event thingy doing just this... theres more apolos than marbers ingame ;)

its not only possible but would be a total blast for noobs to get some control over the oil field even if its for an hour

pm me if you want to hel p my noob soc do this

Last edited:
he split one of his drops today with a noob

thanks for the 4/5 v 1 workout.. was fun ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Imagine you have a constant noob train of 200 OJs 24/7 running to the rig, Ubers would get mad, lol :D.

Yes, I know this won't happen... still I like the idea that a mass of OJs could try to simply increase costs for PVP players too much :).

Yes, not enough OJs, mab trains could easily stop them plus Ubers have fun to rise the HOF entries for kills... still I like the imagine of 200 OJs trying to run over high skilled players, lol :D.

You've mentioned it now you got to organize it! rofl...

"Noobstream hits oil rig - ubers going insane"

with an underline "ubers shoot themself to relief from the pain" xD

sign me up for it o_O

I would join a million noob trip to the oil rig too :D

Liar? i didnt get any oil yet and since i usually kill ppl around to remove pickup competition i killed you. i dont see the problem..

EDIT: i did also reply to your pm's but you didnt ask any further questions.

Umm...

Wtf? You could have just said to me "Dont come yet, no oil."

Instead, you told me to come there, when i got there, called me a bitch and shot me?

Well, cant wait much more from a 12 year old emo kid... :laugh:

you're only 14? explains a bit tho...now i'll feel funny when killing you at the rig :/

btw next time i'm there bring louie out from ba evo...been a while since i smacked him around :)
Posted via Mobile Device

lol im having fun when your killing me :p

:laugh: well now i need to make up 50 ped next time i'm at the rig...oh btw this will probably be the last week you guys see me at the rig...got a lot of rl stuff going on...maybe when i come back in game in jan-feb you will be better equipped for pvp ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

hey jj quit bitching he got the oil lol if he wanna shoot u that fine damn go get u own oil lol no need crying over it

hey jj quit bitching he got the oil lol if he wanna shoot u that fine damn go get u own oil lol no need crying over it

Three letters. L. O. L.

Well...

Yes, he has the oil. If he would have said "Come to the rig, i MAY give you some oil", would've been okay. Instead he said "I will". Theres a big difference.

Also, you could learn to type, its kinda annoying to read retarted text like that.

It is cduser's choice who he gives oil to and how much, if any at all.

I'm sorry there seems to have been a communication problem between JJ and cduser, but that's no reason for name calling and flaming. That makes folks report this thread and I have to go clean up and edit posts, which I don't like doing. I suggest you two find a middle ground or agree to disagree.

hey there noki...long time no see :)

when are you and louie gonna come visit me at the rig ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah you read it right :)
I decided to hang out every day at the rig and save all the oil i might get to buy a marber, and have fun at the same time! I hope this will encourage more noobs to go try the rig and not whine about them getting shot all the time and not being able to get any oil. (ofc this will be a lil easier since im in a pretty rig-active soc :p)
i will post decay, profit and funny screens etc for every day im there (i wont be totally accurate with my calculations) :)

Gear: Isis LR32+Eamp-15, My lucky EWE-EP32 SGA and my Vigi+martial mix :p

also i will hand out half of ONE of my pickups to any player with 30 agility or below PER DAY (If i even get any :laugh: Has to be a different guy each day)

did u make a deal with star before?????

Sounds like good rocket launcher practice ;)

oh and thx for the -rep btw :laugh:

Yeah she neg repped me when i was being SARCASTIC in a thread awhile back. It's funny she laughs at you for being young yet you come across more intelligent.

- rep me again please. it hurts soooo bad.

edit: good luck on your quest maybe at the end you should round up a group of noobs out there and simply over power the ubers by numbers.

I mean if their is a couple hundred orange shirts out there (easy limit out there for a soc) It might get too expensive and they would just have to give up.

Back