Oil Rig Till i Get a Marber!

hmm I'll give u 20 years minimum lol:)

I was thinking of doing this but then changed my mind :silly2:

Subscribing, maybe I'll see you there :D

and you think it will be easier if half calypso come after reading this?

:p

Be sure we will meet there Necrophyllia

Hehe, a permanent flood of noobs would crush the ubers ;).

Imagine you have a constant noob train of 200 OJs 24/7 running to the rig, Ubers would get mad, lol :D.

Yes, I know this won't happen... still I like the idea that a mass of OJs could try to simply increase costs for PVP players too much :).

Yes, not enough OJs, mab trains could easily stop them plus Ubers have fun to rise the HOF entries for kills... still I like the imagine of 200 OJs trying to run over high skilled players, lol :D.

LOL ... I love innocent people... :yay:

and you think it will be easier if half calypso come after reading this?

:p

Hehe, my first though when i readed first lines.. I must go there and shoot him ! :D

Anyway GL :)

Imagine you have a constant noob train of 200 OJs 24/7 running to the rig, Ubers would get mad, lol :D.

Yes, I know this won't happen... still I like the idea that a mass of OJs could try to simply increase costs for PVP players too much :).

Yes, not enough OJs, mab trains could easily stop them plus Ubers have fun to rise the HOF entries for kills... still I like the imagine of 200 OJs trying to run over high skilled players, lol :D.

Oh please organize it > This would give meaning to my explosive skills :D

been done various times didnt quite work out as you imagined by a long shot!

go for it

good luck
Subscribing I will enjoy seeing your results

my guess is 8ped of profit per day
400ped marber will take 1 1/2 months.

nah just the regulars :p

cheers

ermik

All regular , Im no uber! I expect you will have no problems however acceptance is not for me to say!
If you meet criteria for social acceptance to the fray then there is how to access the oil... which is not for me to say!
GL :D

GL to you man, might take awhile :)

Depends what size marber you want to get...a bravo won't take long...if you go to the rig at the right time of day...you could do it in less than a week.

Day 1

Started off pretty silent, got a few drops.
later on some stronger players came and kicked our butts ^^
was with BA most of the time, split alot of drops.
Day ends now, 6 cK's at rig now and no BA's online almost ^^

Decay/Ammo/ME:
~32 PED

Oil: 57.76 PED.

Profit:
About 25 PED total.

Nice to see some progress.

Day 1

Started off pretty silent, got a few drops.
later on some stronger players came and kicked our butts ^^
was with BA most of the time, split alot of drops.
Day ends now, 6 cK's at rig now and no BA's online almost ^^

Decay/Ammo/ME:
~32 PED

Oil: 57.76 PED.

Profit:
About 25 PED total.

interesting thread..subscribing. good luck!

subscribing and gl :)

I'm doing the same, except substituting oil for sweat.

been done various times didnt quite work out as you imagined by a long shot!

But it still was quite fun :laugh:
I was a (totally underpowered) "guard" for one such attempt... lots of confusion and death, but a great time nonetheless :yay:

this is good proggress XD

This guy is a liar :(

He says that he gives oil he gets to beginners, i asked him, he told me to come to rig and he will give me, then he just kills me and wont respond to PM.

This guy is a liar :(

He says that he gives oil he gets to beginners, i asked him, he told me to come to rig and he will give me, then he just kills me and wont respond to PM.

Cheap bastard, im usualy annoucing free ammo :p

Back