OMG! Google to create a planet???

Oops... This is probably in the wrong section.
Admins, feel free to move it.

It was probably payed for by some rich owner LOL

waste of time and a complete scam. that is not google and EU ...

google and EU should both Sue whoever made it!

IIIII just want to tell you how I'm feeling..

thanks Ved =)

Seems to be everyone wants to get in on the action, though I bet Entropians will be left out in the cold unless you can travel there :/

Now I just watched it, why would a senior member post plain and blatant spam?

I'd be expecting something better than this...

lol, just lol :D:yay:

Seems to be everyone wants to get in on the action, though I bet Entropians will be left out in the cold unless you can travel there :/

Now I just watched it, why would a senior member post plain and blatant spam?

Plain And Blatant SCAMS, ARE MY BIGGEST LOATH/Nitch\Peeve in the Marketing world hehehehe

The biggest and All time Guiness record holder of my accusation, would be the Drug companies..... The more products they produce, the more money they make...

If they Focused on curing each thing since the outbreak which we discovered Penecilin cured.... We would have no disease.. But there was actually a decision back at the time of penecilin, To never Fully cure any dissease again, Because it Ended up costing the companies involved who cured the need for penecilin, MORE MONEY THEN THEY RECIEVED!!!!!....

They decided then, More then 100 Years ago, that curing diseases was not profitable, and Worked towards A CORRUPT mission of treating SYMPTOMS RATHER THEN CURING THE CAUSES!!!!

Money has always ruled since before the Roman Intigration of Mainstrea commerce...

The simple fact remains; If we are not intersted in healing our majorities... (Do the cures exsist for Rich?) (Do the cures exsist and are held for Powerful people?) \ Do they ever intend on Helping us??? With their money in the Billions, What do they know of the Perceptions of the world as it acually ends up suffering from their actions???

Ive never belived money should control anything. If anything, Money should only ever be used as a tool to help solve things....

Thats what I belive is the MOST FUNdamental Disfunction in All our world...

It comes down to greed and the main individuals of our world who dont use their money to constantly keep the flow of commerce in balance... Greed makes few rich, and many suffer....

I dont belive in the prospect of Greed ever becoming something good, and i cant find a reason why it could ever help our world...

Last edited:
im certainly never going to give it up. :laugh:

every one - rep him :)

every one + rep him :)

(Because Rickrolling owns soooo hard! xD)

hey, everyone, I found a really cool site, here is a quote from it!
...and therefore MindArk has decided to make the Entropia Universe player Vedder emperor of Calypso. With this comes perks such as:

Massive castle close to the capital, Hadesheim. The castle contains 62 rooms, kitchen, entrance and a winecellar. It is fully furnished with the most luxorius items you can find in Calypso.

A full staff of NPC servants.

Full 'Armor of the Emperor' with a total protection of 1000.

'Sword of the Emperor' with a total damage of 2000, 120 attacks a minute and an eco of 100 damage/pec.

the list is waaaay longer but I didn't want to do a too long quote, so you can read the rest of the list at the site below:
The site with the press release (no really!)

Quoted from somewhere in this thread LOL .... "and therefore MindArk has decided to make the Entropia Universe player Vedder emperor of Calypso."

SOunds like MA supports the EVIL EMPEROR OF THE SITH!!!

LOL

SOunds like MA supports the EVIL EMPEROR OF THE SITH!!!

nah, Vedder aint cool enough to be a sith... he'll have to settle for "dark jedi" ;)

(for those of you who are not nerdy enough to get this joke, sucks to be you and you should read more Star Wars ;))

OMG OMG OMG! :eek:

Some guy seem to have found a document from Google about plans to create an EU planet, to be used for some kind of visual 3D aid for complex searchings.

Sounds weird :scratch2:
... but... :eek:

Check it out

(Warning: Minor case of RickRolling might occur)

Rickrolling should be a Capital offense!

nah, Vedder aint cool enough to be a sith... he'll have to settle for "dark jedi" ;)

(for those of you who are not nerdy enough to get this joke, sucks to be you and you should read more Star Wars ;))

LOL :laugh::laugh::D

Technically, it's not a Rick Roll if you warn people ahead of time.

Thanks for the warning, I hate Rick Rolls. :)

Technically, it's not a Rick Roll if you warn people ahead of time.

Thanks for the warning, I hate Rick Rolls. :)

People keep talking about Rickrolling, Do you meen Rich rolling sort of like dice rolls????

that's lower than glocalnet..... ^^

whoever made the page had too much time on their hands :laugh:

or not enough ;)

Sorry to ruin your weekend Neo, but I think you are going to have to drop everything and immediately create a new Forum felony, called the "Vedder Infraction". The punishment for such will have to be most severe to ensure that the torturous scenes linked to this thread are not repeated or copied by other evil-doers. May I propose a permanent embedded popup vid in the corner of Vedder's EF account with that old Lionel Richie vid of that blind girl making the clay pot? (is that right?) Perhaps others can think of an equally unappetizing deterrent?

Surely you will agree that we must stand up against such inappropriate content from corrupting our family friendly forum.

This video still SO disturbs me... :scared:

(I have read the rickrolling disclaimer, but I clicked anyway :) )

Back