• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
Dear MA , Marco and Pet-lover :acid:

First i have to complain about the Entropia site, it still tell about pets ! ppl that just read it and join for beeing a tamer , might get upset and isisnt it almost a scamm :nutkick: :scratch2:

where is the promissed use of the pets :confused: does those roads mean we get cars and buggys but no use for pets :scratch2:

all the taming thing is a joke , the idea is damn good but what we get is :cussing: :banghead:

anyhow i dont wanne whine here just because years of waiting and all the ped i fed to my pet...

i wanne start a pool , to show that we still love our pets and that we still wish a future with em !

there are to much options that pets could offer to let taming and pets just die ! like ridding em, if they could loot your dead mobs, help u hunting , carry items when your heavy and , and ....

I want to be able to ride a pet, who then attacks enemy's. Like one of those knights in the middle ages. Me + Aztrox + Sword = Yeah

riding them to be faster would be cool, also that they could carry stuff if you are to heavy is very nice. not sure about the loot collecting though

Buying tamed Gibnib lvl 4.
Wud be cool.

Any use for pets at all other than just advertising would be an excellent addition to the game :)

and BTW MA even miss that way to earn $$$

remind pets eat each day 6- 7 nutrios only for beeing there , and they eat even more if u perform some of the poor actions ...

and skilling up a pet and keeping it would only make sense if those monsters would have a use !

but well i guess its more easy to turn on the loot screw :=( , why dont u guys give us some fun for our money ?

(btw i am addicted since years, and wont say the game sucks lots. but for sure they make there money with us and we as customer can ask for more fun :rolleyes: and EU got lots potential ... if they only would listen and move there lazy bum :coffee: )

pets are irritating.
normaly not but then ppl need to leave them in town's

and that irritates me.

so i don't mind if they somehow dont get back in.

what i don't understand is that there are still no vehicles.
it's to hard for FPC to make a vehicle that does not even have to have moving parts on it.
but they can make pet's with all the moving leg's, head's and and the special guestures and all.

oy i'm a guy here .......... most of us arewe like to drive or fly around in machine's

but then again i just bought a shop .......
so guess what , i think i shall put a comercial pet up some town centre aswell.
nah actually i don't , not at centre though

pets are irritating.
normaly not but then ppl need to leave them in town's

and that irritates me.

so i don't mind if they somehow dont get back in.

what i don't understand is that there are still no vehicles.
it's to hard for FPC to make a vehicle that does not even have to have moving parts on it.
but they can make pet's with all the moving leg's, head's and and the special guestures and all.

oy i'm a guy here .......... most of us arewe like to drive or fly around in machine's

but then again i just bought a shop .......
so guess what , i think i shall put a comercial pet up some town centre aswell.
nah actually i don't , not at centre though

rofl atm u cant even activate pets :rolleyes: and well i love to sit on beasts :lolup:

weell, there has to be SOME use for them... wouldn't be fair to those who have invested in the skill otherwise...

I'd go for storage over riding...

the tamable stuff ATM is mostly stuff we can outrun, not to mention that riding would create graphical issues...

having them be walking containers that could store more depending on type and level would be a simple way to make them useful without overwhelmingly changing existing game mechanics...

another idea would be some sort of passive search for fruit, stones (or fish)...
maybe make each animal have a different "skill"

Ride your atrox off into the sunset ,-)

:lolup:

Wistrel :yay:

i would like a pet be usefull either in carrying our loot or helping in the attack.
;)

Any other use for pets would be great, and perhaps even more variety. :D As example, there are mobs that are screaming "come and saddle me, I'm so awesome to ride!", such as Equus or Ambulimax. Give them a basic AI, so we can grow a bit more attached and more willing to feed and keep them around. Perhaps skills and abilities of their own which can be used to help out colonists, such as having your pet find stuff for you or increase the likehood of such encounters, fight for you (But be careful, as an injured pet can run away to the nearest Stable and lose some trust on you), and carry things. Pets is yet another of EU's good ideas that never were developed as they should have been, just like Mindforce.

Pets is yet another of EU's good ideas that never were developed as they should have been, just like Mindforce.

hmm well maybe a MA dude reads it and we get one day our pet vu :confused: :scratch2:

and hehe they kinda could have addet it yet , ridding pets while the tp chip is not working would have been a great way to indruce a pet VU.

damn ya ! i wanne ride em !!!

You can see me ridding from nea`s to WO.:laugh:

Last edited:
i am still dreaming from ridding ambus :wtg:

with noobs , kinda as tp run :D

imao that fun !

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

i am still dreaming from ridding ambus :wtg:

with noobs , kinda as tp run :D

imao that fun !

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

hahaha that would be awesome the ambu kinda being like a free bus that truds to each TP and you can jump on and off at any time.

this would cost MA nothing and get hunters / miners back to mining quicker. and doing so making them more profit if anything

I wished for a mule...

Riding them would be cool but I think it would be a lot more useful to have them attack or loot while hunting.

Of course,it would be best if they did both.

after all those years i would be already happy if they could do pokemon-fights and where we could bet on :laugh:

but well

tammers are a forgoten folk

Just got a new fancy idea :D

hows about spiders as pet , scarred ? well they are not mentioned to atack :laugh: at this point ateast :cool: how would it be if spiders could help u climbing :scratch2:

imao a spider and crawling a wall up , and if i see the trouble with support ( THX MA I ALREADY HAD MY OWN TOO ) would it be a great feature and safe lots probs :yay:

hell give PETS A USE !

I want a flying pet and I want to name him Bob! I want him right now!!!!!!!!! Where is my BoB?!!!:monkey:

I want a flying pet and I want to name him Bob! I want him right now!!!!!!!!! Where is my BoB?!!!:monkey:

ask support :scratch2::lolup::scratch2::lolup:

we should ask em every day for our pet VU and a use like flying , riding ....

Hi.

When i see so many roads and clean paths between citys and outpost i think MA can introduce riding pets or vehicles.

Greetings.

I feel bad for tamers lol, use to talk to one who pretty much invested in the profession hoping MA would do something with it...

Hope it works out for all you guys.... hate to see all that skilling and all that cash go into advertising animals....

RIGHT thats IT im dobbing all you in to P.E.T.A you people make me sick sick i tell ya

P.S i have pets for sale

P.S.S me wants to go flying

hahaha that would be awesome the ambu kinda being like a free bus that truds to each TP and you can jump on and off at any time.

What if someone starts shooting at the bus, will we have the power to defend it....? :D

Better make it one of the BIG ambus then for both safety and seat capacity...

Join the
Dead Petters Society

Back