Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

i am in EU (former PE) since 2006 ,but haven't played in 4 years for more than 1 hour in total, due to RL ...
Now i've returned , so many changes ,but this esplosive thing... and like other pl said before me .

Why , oh why, can I use universal ammo instead of probes and i cannot use em for explosives . :scratch2:

It makes no sence ... again

PS- Add me :Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer

have to agree

you can add me to the list. altu seinarjoha ilh

I used to mine a lot. Now, after some hunting expeditions I am considering the return to my mining love... but oh no... ore/matter demand is so low cause most of crafters are clicking peds away with those Explosive BPs which have no use in the economy.
My story does not differ from so many others!

Please add me also - Pedro Wally Stormrage

I am unequivocally opposed, explosive undermines the economy of the game, destroys the concept of interaction between players. It's boring and lacks intrigue. Many players leave, especially solvent, disappointed in this game, they go in games, where the feedback is much faster where the developers react to the slightest reaction from the players. Explosive this is one of many problems of entropia. And what we write, it is the cry of the soul.
There are many ways out of this particular situation, I like one that proposes to complicate the explosive blueprint adding the other ingredients: ore, components, sweat (and best of all a little bit). Introduction explosive of the most disastrous ideas that could appear, it's fleeting profits, which may result in the collapse of the economy.

My name in game: Valeriya Milachka Ponamareva
Add me to the list!

Currently not playing due to huge markups breakdowns in whole EU and waiting if MA will ever solve it out (i doubt about it, to be honest)
Add me, just for case

Paradox of Pandoras_box

- Crafting EPs requires zero interaction with the community and completely defeats the purpose of MMO.
- It is having a detrimental effect on the economy of the game.
- The process is so simple it may as well be an app on a phone completely separate from EU
- Mindark, if you are going to exploit gambling addicts, at least include a looted ingredient in with the BP

add me to list

Vincent Hoop Musty

every reason has already been covered to get rid of ep's, add me to the list.

add me:
Resident Umbrella Evil

Please add my name to the list

Sir Matt Copping

The explosives market is saturated but the bp's themselves don't generate any demand of any material. A strong economy requires both supply and demand not just endless supply.

Every (major) profession can be practiced at a low level with only items/materials available from the TT.

It is fair that crafters can start their profession in the same way (with only materials from the TT), at a low level.

So:
  • Make the EP1 blueprint available from the technician.
  • Change EP1 blueprint so that it only uses ammo instead of nanocubes.
  • Leave EP2+ blueprints as they are, but
  • remove nanocubes from the TT and make them obtainable in a different way, a way that involves the use of other looted/mined resources.

Add my name to the petition please:

Rakanua Raka Vieria

Every (major) profession can be practiced at a low level with only items/materials available from the TT.

It is fair that crafters can start their profession in the same way (with only materials from the TT), at a low level.

So:
  • Make the EP1 blueprint available from the technician.
  • Change EP1 blueprint so that it only uses ammo instead of nanocubes.
  • Leave EP2+ blueprints as they are, but
  • remove nanocubes from the TT and make them obtainable in a different way, a way that involves the use of other looted/mined resources.

Add my name to the petition please:

Rakanua Raka Vieria
How about removing ammo from the tt, and making all ammo craftable, not just explosives... add a blp and laser cell ammo bp... ingredients for laser cell bp will be 3 explosive ammo.

add me

add me IN LIST :wise::wise: EXPLOSIVES Bps! VU GO IN SHIT we want and you must fix this problem

ManFromUniverse reorgas UNIVERSAL

Last edited:
Sign me in.

Cyberius CYB The First

i acually sell all off and about to leaving game , because of MA and this VU and the new CEO. And the fact what MA did tell me on phone.....not very nice at all. I lost completly trust in company Mindark and all , i reget already to have waste 11 years of my life gaming it. I wrote this support too, no answer since 1 week.

Greetz,

CYB

PS: If u ask me , latest updates in EULA and MA manner let the conculusion to been bad company now....

How about removing ammo from the tt, and making all ammo craftable, not just explosives... add a blp and laser cell ammo bp... ingredients for laser cell bp will be 3 explosive ammo.

That would be a big fail because stuff like regular ammo and mining bombs and such should have NO markup. Anything that's crafted will likely have a markup associated with it, and the actual price to buy it will fluctuate. Just get rid of the damn nanocubes, and/or require something like shrapnel to be used in the construction of EP's. That way, at least there'll be a link between the professions again; hunters will be needed to supply key ingredients for the EP crafters. The way it is now, EP crafters are completely excluded from the entire rest of the game, economy-wise. They craft a ton of shit that doesn't do anybody any good, and doesn't require anything from any other profession.

Fairness is about allowing everyone to have the same opportunities, and treating everyone who does the same thing in the same way. It is not about saying that the same conditions will apply no matter what choice you make.

Crafting used to be the one of the major professions that didn't allow you to use TT items, and that was fine because you could make the choice to craft or not to craft. Everyone who made that choice was treated in the same way, and therefore it was fair.

None of this has anything to do with, and should have nothing do with, fairness.

You are confusing fairness with homogeneity, which is completely different. Homogeneity is an economy killer.

Fairness is about allowing everyone to have the same opportunities, and treating everyone who does the same thing in the same way. It is not about saying that the same conditions will apply no matter what choice you make.

Crafting used to be the one of the major professions that didn't allow you to use TT items, and that was fine because you could make the choice to craft or not to craft. Everyone who made that choice was treated in the same way, and therefore it was fair.

None of this has anything to do with, and should have nothing do with, fairness.

You are confusing fairness with homogeneity, which is completely different. Homogeneity is an economy killer.

I get what Rakanua is saying in that all other professions can start from the tt, and if say there was only Expl I that used nanocubes i think would have been fine. Hell even if they had put Expl I bp in the technicians it would have been fine i think.

Not sure what the answer is now though, whatever is done will create a sh**storm.

[...]

I get what Rakanua is saying in that all other professions can start from the tt, and if say there was only Expl I that used nanocubes i think would have been fine. Hell even if they had put Expl I bp in the technicians it would have been fine i think.

Yes, my point was that I think there is no harm done if crafters can use TT materials/items at a low level (like other professions can), but that it is not good if this is possible at a high level.

Homogeneity at a very low level is not an "economy killer" - the EP1 blueprint can only cycle a few PED per hour. If the BP and the materials are in the TT, this lets new players try out crafting as easily as hunting or mining - which I think would be a good thing.

I agree that "fair" was maybe not the best word to use, but I hope you understand what i mean. :)

Not sure what the answer is now though, whatever is done will create a sh**storm.

They already broke the taboo of changing existing items which were valued by their owners, the ancient pets they shrunk. Just because of a small but loud group of pk'ers bitching and moaning about their prey hiding behind their pet cows. They should be thick-skinned enough by now to strip this ill-conceived tool that attracted all the game-destroying gambling. This time they have the support of a much larger part of the player base.

Yes, my point was that I think there is no harm done if crafters can use TT materials/items at a low level (like other professions can), but that it is not good if this is possible at a high level.

Homogeneity at a very low level is not an "economy killer" - the EP1 blueprint can only cycle a few PED per hour. If the BP and the materials are in the TT, this lets new players try out crafting as easily as hunting or mining - which I think would be a good thing.

I agree that "fair" was maybe not the best word to use, but I hope you understand what i mean. :)

Agree with this 100%

Having explosives crafted from TT stuff is fine, but at a low level... Explosive III and IV is like having TT D-class mining amps, and being able to purchase a106 amps and lvl 35-40 (L) guns from TT...

Don't get me wrong if MA adds mid-high level weapons and mining tools to the TT that would be fine.. but then what would we craft?

Fairness was ignored when MA stepped beyond Explosive I and II bps

I would like you to add me to the Petition. I think they should get rid of all of those BP's except maybe Level 1 to help Newbies get started. But Level 2-4 are BS and hurting the game and forces players out...

Mckenna Kenney Freeman

Sign me in.

Cyberius CYB The First

i acually sell all off and about to leaving game , because of MA and this VU and the new CEO. And the fact what MA did tell me on phone.....not very nice at all. I lost completly trust in company Mindark and all , i reget already to have waste 11 years of my life gaming it. I wrote this support too, no answer since 1 week.

Greetz,

CYB

PS: If u ask me , latest updates in EULA and MA manner let the conculusion to been bad company now....

Total Loot: 284 191 PED
Highest Loot: 169 167 PED

11 years? Judging by the most important tool in EU , you were active only 1-2 years.
Adapt my friend.

Back