PoE armor, full set

alh

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Minas alh Lhander
Considering this soon will soon be a hot issue for 15 lucky players...

And because its nice to have a figure to dream about while crushing those bots...

What do you think a full PoE armor set be worth now after the event, with 20 of them in game?

A very exclusive armor with very nice stats.

Stab: 38 HP
Cut: 33 HP
Impact: 31 HP
Penetr.: 20 HP
Shrap.: 0 HP
Burn: 25 HP
Cold: 0 HP
Acid: 12 HP
Electric: 19 HP
Close: 102 HP
Firearms: 45 HP
Total: 178 HP

somewhere 80-100k based on angel/shadow M prices.

the question is...

the real question is... will the new sets that are about to be released be (L) or non(L)? If they are (L), I suspect they will be not used for anything other than a nice looking paper weight in someone's storage. If they are non(L), I suspect the ubers that live near the Oil Rig are soon going to have some company for a New Years Fireworks Party.

New sets are UL, they stated that.

Great armor, but as the general prices are coming down across the board, I would not be surprised that they will go for +50K or so, which I project the level shadow to move to as well.

Well this is a biased opinion since I own a set and its hard to speculate what will happen when 15 more sets pop up on the market.

priceless :laugh:

Overall I would say the price is somewhere between Angel and Shadow probably nearing Shadow in terms of price. With 15 more sets I would think it would still command a pretty decent price tag because if for some reason MA decides to ever implement another armor part then I would think they update the set like they did with the footguard implementation.

I have used my set for a pretty long time and I can't say I would ever sell it unless something drastic happens to me in real life and I need to sell it. Everyone I know that currently owns a set (as far as I know) is not looking to sell.

More supply will always make the prices more competitive if people are willing to sell. It will be interesting to see what happens at the end of this event and how many M and F sets will be available.

well, quite a big price range so far... from 50k to priceless :D

If I looted it myself, I think one would have to pay me quite much to make me let go of it.

Its not easy to get hold of a complete set of such a good armor, and the status of the bright red is not to forget.

Its in the middle between angel and shadow in protection, but the rareness of it got to put it up to par with shadow I think.

it also has acid protection (12) same as gremlin (12) so its great looking CP armor

Also 19 electric, which neither shadow nor angel has...

a very useful armor if you have the ped for a gun to match it

but also only 31 impact which is the most important protection.

I think its closer to angel than to shadow because of the impact.

rareness dont protect much against any mob ;)

well for sure a female set would be nice to see in game. as for the price, PoE has recently been offered 150k and the owner would not sale. that party is prolly over with the arrival of 15 new sets. i hope i'll end up with one, as the last time they were given away i participated in the bot war but was such a fresh ass noobie at the time i was getting my butt handed to me by mid level drones and trying to avoid those "tough" troopers and warriors.

i have always priced poe at angel + shadow / 2. i am sure that formula will stay pretty close to reality, albiet the presence of 15 new uber sets may devaluate the price of angel and shadow a bit as well. my guess would be ~100k male, 80k female if i had to make one.

I think it is hardest to determine on a price as it will be different for many people. It will always be a 'desired' armor. For me, it is the perfect match for all those mobs i like to hunt. For someone who like falx/dasp/big muluk/mulaakf etc all day, they are going to value it less than shadow/supremacy. On the other hand, some like it for the look, some for the rarity.

if you look at all the stuff dropping lately then I'd say MA is trying to crash the whole market with a flood of guns and armor, how do they want people to deposit and 'invest' in items now ?

if you look at all the stuff dropping lately then I'd say MA is trying to crash the whole market with a flood of guns and armor, how do they want people to deposit and 'invest' in items now ?

whats "all the stuff dropping"? lots of L armour, a few bear shins and rfiles from mobs that havent been seen for a year +.

its actually far more cunning than you think anyway: you offer some drops so that people deposit more to play to get good drops, many of those having failed to get targeted drop will then deposit more to buy it anyway.

I understand what you meen... but at the same time prices have gone little over board... just sux that I bought @ all time high. :(

Mindark really backstabed me with this new Unique Carramone Armour, when I finally got my Eon armor.

I understand what you meen... but at the same time prices have gone little over board... just sux that I bought @ all time high. :(

Mindark really backstabed me with this new Unique Carramone Armour, when I finally got my Eon armor.

Is it not a unique armor set that is only being used by the MA avatar? Don't see how this will ruin your armor's price man.

Is it not a unique armor set that is only being used by the MA avatar? Don't see how this will ruin your armor's price man.

In the armor descrition it says that two sets is lost..... how much you wanna bet that those will NOT turn up ingame??

In the armor descrition it says that two sets is lost..... how much you wanna bet that those will NOT turn up ingame??

IT IS UNIQUE !!!!!!!!!! how can there be 2 unique ...........

IT IS UNIQUE !!!!!!!!!! how can there be 2 unique ...........

Well, in Entropia, Unique is not equal to Unique. And non-unique sometimes mean non-existant as well(need footies for your Trooper?).

It's dynamic! :D

Let me tell you a secret: THEY DONT

They want money in ammo and repairs value (aka TT value). And not markup in some lucky sods pocket which will be withdrawn in the end.

I.

Awww, topic sorry:

Id pay 3k PED over markup for it if I wouldnt be able to sell it afterwards.
I wouldnt really buy it for speculation. Therefore my oppinion can not be accounted for :D

I dont know if you guys have realised this yet, but there is no guarantee that 15 sets of PoE will be given away. There is every chance that some people may not get all of the parts required before the deadline. It will be interesting to see.

Poe is upgraded ghoul :)

And better then angel. So Above angel below shadow.
Even though it used to be par with shadow but that was cause there where just 5 set..

It would be my choice or armor if i where to buy something like it.
Gives you the widest range of mobs to hunt.
Ofc if you have a imp/mod fap it doesnt matter as mmuch anymore;)

Well, in Entropia, Unique is not equal to Unique. And non-unique sometimes mean non-existant as well(need footies for your Trooper?).

It's dynamic! :D

yep :( was fooled by that name

... next we need not so unique Dub & McCormick Terminator and Legend War Axe :rolleyes:

Why do people complaine about more items dropping or that a item they have looted/bought is dropping in price?

Ofcourse items has to drop, why should one play if nothing can be looted?? Either MA drops old item in loot, or they make new items with better or equal stats on them. This is just the way it will be, stop threat this game as a possible moneyincome, play it for what it is: A GAME!

And that is how MA should threat it too, as it is now EU is just seen as a scam outside this community, it needs to be marketed in other ways to get a good reputation (if its not to late that is).

I dont know if you guys have realised this yet, but there is no guarantee that 15 sets of PoE will be given away. There is every chance that some people may not get all of the parts required before the deadline. It will be interesting to see.

All 15 sets will go. That part you need 15 off and 5 are very common and nor hard to get at all. So a set comes down to 1 part and thats the hard one ;)

In my own value estimation it's equal or better than shadow, so whatever trading on shadow has dropped to for the day in question... :eek:

In my own value estimation it's equal or better than shadow, so whatever trading on shadow has dropped to for the day in question... :eek:

i have always valued it angel + shadow / 2, but in some minds it's equal to or as useful as shadow.

it seems to be the perfect amount of protection for 99% of mobs in game, where for some angel is too little and shadow is often too much.

Because items are not meant as an investment, but a tool to advance in game, MA finally realized that, perhaps you should too.

I am not sure about that... If the price of item are high, people have more ped IG, and MA have more $ in the bank and win more interest... :rolleyes:

Back