• I'm not voting in this poll either :silly2:

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters

Redfrog

Hunting nekkid since VU 9.0
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Molly 'Red' MacGuire
There seems to be a lot of polls made about meaningless things that, in my opinion, don't gain anything from having a poll added to the thread. But that's what I think about a lot of them.

Agree?
Or not?

just give me efd... ty :)

yes I agree, some polls seems like ""uhm yeah"" although keep in mind that some things might not affect or interest you but others, well at least the OP is interested =)

What is very disturbing however, is the use of the poll system and the lack of good awnsers, also the poll options often are like:
1 Yes mind ark is stealing our loot, they are scammers and I hate them all
2 No mind ark is not stealing our loot, I love mind ark
Do not do that, for me at least.. it can drive me insane ;) can't handle such things..

A good poll needs to be thought through in advance. It appears that many polls are just thrown together in all haste.

Iff u ask stupid questions, u get stupid answers..

Also other way around :)

A good poll needs to be thought through in advance. It appears that many polls are just thrown together in all haste.
Yep, just like this one ;)

There seems to be a lot of polls made about meaningless things that, in my opinion, don't gain anything from having a poll added to the thread. But that's what I think about a lot of them.

Agree?
Or not?

Isn't this one meaningless too ;)

A poll designed to poll people about meaningless polls... I'm intrigued. Does this thread have a point? We should find out what people think - Quick, make a poll!

What a great moment to bring forward my very important list of polls. Go and check them out right here.

I don't mind if you vote there as I didn't close them... :rolleyes:

True... and many times the choices are not exactly the best to reflect how people feel about an issue. Should anyone feel the poll they made should have choices edited, just let me (or any mod) know via a PM and we can change the poll choices. Sometimes it might skew the results... and in that case I can reset the votes to 0 and the OP can let everyone know to re-vote.

To clarify... the creator of the poll should contact us... not someone who feels the poll is inaccurate.

True... and many times the choices are not exactly the best to reflect how people feel about an issue. Should anyone feel the poll they made should have choices edited, just let me (or any mod) know via a PM and we can change the poll choices. Sometimes it might skew the results... and in that case I can reset the votes to 0 and the OP can let everyone know to re-vote.

This poll needs a new option "42", Sir :D

To clarify... the creator of the poll should contact us... not someone who feels the poll is inaccurate.

Oh... :(

Back