PVP Trick (Never get looted)

Status
is it the quick change trough fap and gun so you shoot yourself?
If it is I claim the 500 EFD you got

Probably gonna be one of the well known tricks like blowing yourself up or FAP/shoot yourself. Then again, it could just be for EFD and there really isn't another trick.

But whatever, lets see. ;)

The best part is that the General Discussion section DOES NOT GIVE EFDS FOR ANY POSTS!!!!!!!! Had this been placed in the PVP section, they would be getting EFDs for every reply.

So unlike my normal moderating I'm happy to leave it right where it is. :D

However, my co-mod is right. This thread may indeed end up in places unknown if this turns ugly.

Which is why I love General Discussion for these things. :D

Does anybody else suspect that this awesome secret is in fact something that everybody already knows?

I think it will be more obvious than Captain Obvious.

This is bribery :)

and how do we know it's not an EFD scam?

Because we know it is a EFD Scam? :laugh:

I kid, I kid. We don't know. :)

It's a scam.
Even if true that a really weird combination of events creates an non target-able avatar
And people start using it every day
Pkers would complain and MA would be forced to fix it.

It's a scam.
Even if true that a really weird combination of events creates an non target-able avatar
And people start using it every day
Pkers would complain and MA would be forced to fix it.

Calm down ... i had to press CTRL+Scroll Down to read this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

TRICK POST

I'm sorry, but giving you EFD !!!!!!

What's in you fgging mind !!!!

You want to trick as all, right !

DON'T GIVE HIM EFD !

rofl what a joke.... :D

Err LOL! Subscribing.

If not only to shoot myself in the foot more than 50% health :D

Ok tricky dicky,
Let us know your wicky tricky when your clock is right on the ticky :silly2:

If it's making you money, then why reveal the secret when you've made enough money revealing the secret?

What a joke lol.

:laugh::confused::laugh:

What? No bounty yet for the 1st person to kill the OP in a PvP zone?

Okay, I'll start. 500 EFD to the first person that posts a screenshot of killing avatar Cathrina Zeta Jhones in a PvP zone.

Does he even wanders there :laugh:

Yelling to someone don't change the meaning of the words you speak ... it only gives em headache and make em feel bad ;)

If you get headaches from reading text in a computer I certainly recommend you to study how the eye works and start following the general recommendations
(I know that you should already made opthalmology by now. Just teasing since they usually don't teach it. :mad:)

Also what browser are you using you made me go to 1024 resolution to see what you said was true on the standard font size, and it is not, it just occupies the window you can read it without scrolling (Opera and FF). If your eye sight got that bad it isn't yet too late. ( I also was young and reckless and didn't care, even after passing opthalmology, now every 15-20 minutes I turn my head and focus an object at a fair distance and also no more late night marathons with low light environments or bad nutrition and hydration )

And writing a 4 lines comment in the 4th page of a thread is useless because almost nobody that should read will
And writing a 4 lines comment in the 4th page of a thread is useless because almost nobody that should read will

I really think the 5th page of this thread became more colorful and better to read now :ahh:

Since when was there a Happy New Year's Fool? :scratch2:

The trick is, while you're all distracted reading this post, he's extracting a tower in pvp4.

kk
so give me 100k EFD and then I give u 80k
It works believe me

A foolproof plan for not getting looted in lootable PVP areas is to not actually go into lootable PVP areas.

Or

PVP Trick for neve getting looted in PVP areas is:
Only go into PVP Area 1 or 2

Simplz.

30 000EFD’s I tell everyone about the trick right her!
80 000EFD’s I never tell , only the peoples that gave me EFD’s
Nothing at all , Well then the NBK soc will get a new way to go PVP =)
Not sure if MA need to know anything: D

Lol, obviously nothing but an EFD rip-off...

Here is my counter-offer:

I give you 100 000 EFD if you tell me (and only me) how it works.

I will test it and if it's more than one of the trivial "tricks" mentioned here nor a bug exploit and it really works as announced i will give you the EFDs - but for sure not upfront!

Love the tread :D Need to now secret.......

FFS, if I go mining PvP I'dd take a big ass rocket launcher.
If I see a green dot closing in, Just shoot at the ground; the scrapnel dmg of the hit will kill instantly (if RL is big enough).
a grenade launcher will be more tricky though.

But beware, if you kill yourself you will lose your toxic shot (unless they changed it in VU10).

If you get headaches from reading text in a computer I certainly recommend you to study how the eye works and start following the general recommendations
(I know that you should already made opthalmology by now. Just teasing since they usually don't teach it. :mad:)

Also what browser are you using you made me go to 1024 resolution to see what you said was true on the standard font size, and it is not, it just occupies the window you can read it without scrolling (Opera and FF). If your eye sight got that bad it isn't yet too late. ( I also was young and reckless and didn't care, even after passing opthalmology, now every 15-20 minutes I turn my head and focus an object at a fair distance and also no more late night marathons with low light environments or bad nutrition and hydration )

I really think the 5th page of this thread became more colorful and better to read now :ahh:

I think you write too much and on the same time you say nothing important with your post . :rolleyes:

Anyways , not having writing manners ( just like writing text IN CAPITAL ) is not my fault and if someone say something for you that you don't agree, non need to take it so hard m8 ... pull down your ego and being more polite about what ppl have to say maybe will make your life better ... :D

FYI :
FF at 1680 x 1050 , i've studied Ophthalmology and i was not speaking literally :)

Demonikos :tiphat:

I have an even better offer!
To Anyone Who Gives Me 10,000 EFD,
I will share a trick to get 10,000 EFD from many gullible fools!
This TRICK works, I can even prove how it works after you send the EFD

But look out, the offer expires 1 day after you read this post!

Reactions: aia
sounds something like this

[YOUTUBE]Ns4mnmNBk1Y[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
mmmm im afraid that when february comes no trick will be here but im subscribing to check it out

Shady post or not, I know there was reports of unattackable players after vu10.X in pvp4.
If this is what OP is refering to, I dont know. But it surely sounds like an exploit if it is...

Status
Back