R&R Fund

Heeeyyy !! Thanks tons for the -rep Kiruku ! :thumbup:

Don't be mad that I told you to shut your cakehole .. just do it ;)

Seriously though - you tell people to not post in the thread cuz it has nothing to do with them - then you do exactly what you tell others to stop doing.

And in your -rep you call me immature .. :rolleyes: .. but imo I'd rather be immature than an absolute hypocrit. :cool:

Have fun ! :wave:
Mmm she said cake...Mmmm

Lol, someone might want to get those thread tags changed :laugh:

Well it seems somehow this is still going on. Just so we are clear I still expect my money back, wanna make sure you guys know I still exist.

Well it seems somehow this is still going on. Just so we are clear I still expect my money back, wanna make sure you guys know I still exist.

what happend dude? :scratch2:

Exactly .. just makes me laugh when I get it for something retarded like telling someone to take their own advice. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Anyway .. back to the thread - don't worry about this - move along - nothing to see here.

Back to discussing this scam of an investment fund.
Carry on. :popcorn:

Mom, Enough is Enough Now shut that Blow, Eeh Pie hole of urs :p:silly2:

warx said:
I invested in this scheme somewhat beliving it was a ponzi scheme, I know from past experience it's possible to profit a great deal on these kinds of schemes. In other words I was hoping to make a mass profit before it collapsed.

Serious note, Warz, IF you expected it was a Ponzi scheme and did not report it to the right authorities and actually invested yourself with this knowledge/suspision that would be completely unethical and I am quite sure in some countries its actually breaking the law..

Nice of you to admit that here though, Kinda shows what you would like to do to people joining afther you..... Take their money and run.. You are just as bad imo then.

Mom, Enough is Enough Now shut that Blow, Eeh Pie hole of urs :p:silly2:

Serious note, Warz, IF you expected it was a Ponzi scheme and did not report it to the right authorities and actually invested yourself with this knowledge/suspision that would be completely unethical and I am quite sure in some countries its actually breaking the law..

Nice of you to admit that here though, Kinda shows what you would like to do to people joining afther you..... Take their money and run.. You are just as bad imo then.

I think you missunderstood me a bit, I mean, there were no way I could know if it was real or not, and I just have to base my investment on that. But according to Richard he did resell etc. Whenever I invest online in risky investment I always consider it to be a ponzi scheme and invest in it like if it were to be. That doesn't neccessary mean that it is, its just a personal safety when investing. There are so many programs like this it's impossible to know what is the real deal or what is not in my opinion. So always expect the worst :)

I am basically getting kinda tired off all the chit chat in this thread people!

I also I have a right to say so as an invester.

Third and most important, I want to see more updates on evolution of getting my money back (sorry to speak only for my self but thats my mood today) so lets concentrate on that shall we.

GR

Castro

OK....Time for an update?
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

OK....Time for an update?
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Ok give me 2 days or so, ill update everyone by email. Been extremely busy lately with IRL. I am still around and working.

Ok give me 2 days or so, ill update everyone by email. Been extremely busy lately with IRL. I am still around and working.

Been alot longer than 2 days... and no email :rolleyes:

everytime i almost forgot about this thing it pops up in my subscribed threads :p

now that we're here how about that update ;)

everytime i almost forgot about this thing it pops up in my subscribed threads :p

now that we're here how about that update ;)

yeah,

Though its pleasing to see it is being sorted some what

is R&R still accepting investors??

LOL That's funny!

Actually I think it's somewhat poor form of Richard to have begun posting on here as a regular joe again without any further discussion of these goings on... unless someone really presses him on the matter.

AG

LOL That's funny!

Actually I think it's somewhat poor form of Richard to have begun posting on here as a regular joe again without any further discussion of these goings on... unless someone really presses him on the matter.

AG

he does still have the R&R sig.....

is R&R still accepting investors??

sure you can even become the only investor if you take over all the investments by other players,

so a total of about 60k peds or something should do it

grts :p

sure you can even become the only investor if you take over all the investments by other players,

so a total of about 60k peds or something should do it

grts :p

Seriously though, it just *might* be worth the risk to buy out an existing investor at an appropriately steep (for high risk and time value) discount...

Still no update :rolleyes:

He will say he will update this next week, then next week he will say again that he will update following week and so on ... anyway, guys gl with this sca... this man

I couldnt update as i didnt have time then. Right now im not at home, and next weekend i get back. Right now sitting in an internet cafe and got like 10 min left.

see you next weekend ;)

I couldnt update as i didnt have time then. Right now im not at home, and next weekend i get back. Right now sitting in an internet cafe and got like 10 min left.

Trying to pin you down appears to be about as successful as nailing jelly to a wall.

Trying to pin you down appears to be about as successful as nailing jelly to a wall.

*Update* I tried your experiment Mega, challenging at least.

...Need bigger nails... *Goes off to shop to buy rivet gun* :eek::eek::eek:

So think it was this weekend we were expecting an update, waiting patiently...

oh and mega your post made me lol :laugh:

Back