R&R Fund

was it a scam or was it not... if that's the question

i don't think richard had the intention to waste our money but he got in over his head,

is there anybody that still believes he's gonna try to pay us back? :confused:

I had a nice, long post typed out about why RD was a nice guy and why you should trust him and how I have worked with him... Then I read the thread all the way through for the first time. Oh boy, I hit CTRL+A Backspace pretty fast. Point is, RD underestimated what would be required of him for school and this investment, and went through with both anyways. Sorry to all those effected, and I wish you all the best of luck. And RD, if you ever do log on: you made a bad decision, live with it and do your best to pay everyone back what you owe them, and by that I mean with the intrest. If these people don't get their money back soon, I'm pretty sure you could be charged under various offences that allow the court to tell you to pay them back. Even the strongest red tape has a few loopholes, and I think your investors would be justified to find and exploit them at this point. Unless I have fundamentally misunderstood your nature, of course, and do have the money to pay all parties involved back in full ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong about anything in my post, I haven't been getting emails from RJ or know anything about the Fund. That is just from reading the thread.

fund members look into the RD forum pls.
greetings
shee

Hello,

As some of you may already know, the investors in R&R fund has been running a private forum at: http://rd.is.mu – I ask all investors to please login today and read instructions in the newest topic (sticked). We will be doing a mass report on Andrey, we got all his private information: name, address, phone numbers etc. Some of our investors will report him to the Canadian police force which hopefully will bring this scammer to justice.

Best regards,
Warz

done and done

Hello,

As some of you may already know, the investors in R&R fund has been running a private forum at: http://rd.is.mu – I ask all investors to please login today and read instructions in the newest topic (sticked). We will be doing a mass report on Andrey, we got all his private information: name, address, phone numbers etc. Some of our investors will report him to the Canadian police force which hopefully will bring this scammer to justice.

Best regards,
Warz

Thanks warz, following instructions tonight once I am back home.

Everyone please do this!

Here is my reply... bog standard:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us. You did exactly the right thing and it will help us to ear mark participants that engage in scamming activities.

We checked the link you sent us and will take actions.Unfortunately, we cannot return items or money lost due to a scam. Since all items in the Entropia Universe have a real value we instead advise you to consider filing an official police report about your lost items. If the police contact us, we will cooperate with them and submit all available logs we have.

Unfortunately these unscrupulous characters do exist within the Entropia Universe and we must remind you to always remain vigilant for these type of participants. Always double check before closing a deal.

MindArk is committed to make Entropia Universe an enjoyable experience for all and we thank you for helping us reach that goal.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

wow, i just ran across this thread. Maybe this is the right place to start advertising the new investment fund I'm putting together, whose in?

wow, i just ran across this thread. Maybe this is the right place to start advertising the new investment fund I'm putting together, whose in?

lol blast, might want to read how it turned out

Im curious...

What happened?

I cant go through all 70 pages....

If its what I guess where the fund is gone... its a shame.... There is so many opportunities for people to invest within the game in people who are hard working and to see people just take peoples money and run is BS, and the fact MA doesn't do anything is stupid. I understand MA wants to keep shit simple and say all trades are final... but seriously... a company that is branching out to get planet partners and all that shit... then all the scammers who still exist steal money and just make new avatars....

The other problem I see with these investments is the fact they offer very high interest. IMO sometimes its silly, to offer such high interest, it means the fund operator is linked to the game and anytime he takes off will then mean hes losing cash.

Well basically turned out that he either lost all the money or scammed it from everyone. He had said he had intended to pay back everyone because he lost it trying to do a deal that failed but hell that was over a year ago i think.

God... all these scammers... and MA does nothing except remind everyone all trades final...

If MA continues with a dont care attitude I can see more and more scammers as there seems to be no punishment. Not hard to scam then kill avy and restart.

Dunno if it has been posted here before, but I think I know his IRL name... probably pretty illegal and ban-worthy to post, and I guess peope have already tried to contact him anyhow. I think it is done, there is entirely no way for you guys to get the money back.

If its what I guess where the fund is gone... its a shame.... There is so many opportunities for people to invest within the game in people who are hard working and to see people just take peoples money and run is BS, and the fact MA doesn't do anything is stupid. I understand MA wants to keep shit simple and say all trades are final... but seriously... a company that is branching out to get planet partners and all that shit... then all the scammers who still exist steal money and just make new avatars....

God... all these scammers... and MA does nothing except remind everyone all trades final...

If MA continues with a dont care attitude I can see more and more scammers as there seems to be no punishment. Not hard to scam then kill avy and restart.

Alone the idea of blaming MA for this particular incident is so ridiculous... :laugh:

Last edited:
Alone the idea of blaming MA for this particular incident is so ridiculous... :laugh:

Not really. People used to run banking operations in EU and they banned it. They could easily do the same with investment funds.

In the end it is about the credibility of EU and its economy. It is now obvious that these funds are prime targets for scammers and sometimes run by scammers or people without any sense of responsibility.

I really hope MA will put some rules and regulations in place when it comes to investment funds.

I am surprised all this shit is still going on, it has been over a year since Richard went MIA. The only thing I don't get is why he keeps sending out e-mails promising to pay us back.

Has anyone who invested also received an email today?

subject: Update + Resource Tracker

I do not think the guy did this with malicious intent. He was just plain clueless about the economy. I traded with him once, sold a freshly looted p4a print for 5k (his offer). Guess what, they were 1k a week later ;)

has anyone brought up the fact, that the ongoing thread here under RD's original post, is just feeding him EF bucks? just thought id point it out

To knock in again, MEL, MIP, MAI ? :laugh:

Well... I think MA should do something....

To be honest theres even times where you think you have a friend and you loan him some armor or weapon only to watch him piss off....

Now an investment fund is something where their is total risk, but theres other times where you trust a mate and you get ****ed over.

Recently one avy took a load of cash and ran, borrowed about 20k from all sorts of people (1.6K of my own). And left... remade a new avy and hes back in the game.... like... wtf???

These types of players are a plague to EU, and MA seems to not give a fuck.

Some people have signed up for the private forum (http://rd.is.mu) . Please note, you have to be activated by Admin (me) before you will be able to enter the forum. You may only access the forum if you are an investor AND you must send me a PM here with the username you signed up with so that I know it is you.

Also, yes, today (after most investors reported him to MA yesterday) we have received an e-mail from Richard, however it includes no information about getting paid back, but instead an announcement of a tool/plugin for entropia universe that he claims to have made. Whether this turns out to be true remains to see, but I don't see it as a solution to the money issue.

To J. Mandrake: We already have his personal information, Andy also called him up on his cellphone earlier.

I hope those investors who said they will report Andrey to the Canadian police will proceed the report as planned and not wait. The message received today is no solution to the issue we are facing.

This is the message in full, judge for yourself, but I don't personally see this as a reasonable excuse for all our time waiting and money lost :rolleyes:

Dear Investors,

The long awaited update with some results.
First of all, my account was locked 2-3 days ago. Up till then, for several weeks I have been doing trading using auction orders and selling back on auction. It garaunteed me profit for little amount of input time. While allowing me to work on other things.

I have been extremely busy with many projects, and one is this ResourceTracker software.

A little about what is going to happen with the project:

* ATM, I have a beta version, and will be introducing a service for EU players quite soon.
* The service will consist of:
o Free online storage of claim information.
+ Free account, limited by the fact that all the claims uploaded must be public to all users
+ The amount of claims downloaded will most likely be a certain ratio of uploaded claims
o Fee for a private or a group account
+ Unlimited access to all public claims
+ A personalized private storage of claim info
# Either private within the group, or the user
o Marketplace to sell claim information.

Beta Version:

* I have attached a rar containing the install for the beta version
* It doesn't have all functionality included, but the necessary functionality is present:
o You can store/load claim info
o Add claims to the storage
o View them on the map
* The graphics are not what they are going to be for the first public release, right now they are more like placeholders

The way the Resource Tracker works:
Load EU, then open the software. You create/load profile. Simple to do. Then you go under Claim>Start Run to attach keyboard hooks. Once u get your first claim, click item info, place the cursor beside (not on) the x of the info screen. And press Control + S. You only have to do it once for each time you move the claim screen. Then make sure that the claim is always showing the size, location, and time, and press Control + P to store the information. After the run, go to Claim > Stop Run to drop keyboard hooks, and update the main screen. (There is no automatic saving, so you have to save it to a file). Also at the moment opening up files with .ret(Resource Info) doesn't fully work with the application.

If you have any questions, suggestions or bugs please send me an email, and I will be updating the program often. The online storage, (free version) should be released within 2-3 weeks.

*Note: This service will always be free for all the investors.

Regards,
Richard Devil

Nobody wants this free software instead of their money and in case his plan is to pay us back with profit from this program I must admit I have a hard time believing people will pay for it, considering Richards reputation (or lack of).

If you read this Andrey, you have had your chance to prove yourself. You could have made a deposit and payed everyone back. You didn't. You dissapeared. We tracked your cell phone and called you up. You came back with a "plan" that never worked out. Then you went away again. No news, no updates. How long has it been?

It's been more than a year Andrey. People are now sick of your bullshit and I will do what I can to make you pay for your sins.

Ya... its pretty shit that he keeps stringing you along... like if your going to fuck people over, do it and leave and dont come back.

Instead he seems to keep the string dangling for all you guys.

And that why ppl's dont should invest peds on this stupid service's.
If you want try make peds then you can try my service.
It's a risky but can be big profit :)

LoL Kolo

Technically wouldn't your service just be as risky if not more? Since your cant guarentee any return unless you hit well, therefore your cant promise any return.

At least with the funds theres promise of returns... but then look what happens with this one and shit.

Back