Question: remember where you parked?

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
If you own a car and "park" it somewhere, do you have a deed which shows you where you left it?

(or if you allowed a friend to enter it and he drove off)

do you have a chance to find your vehicle if you dont know where it is?

I don't think there is any way of locating your vehicle like that :scratch2:

If you lose it you can log off, and its goes back in your storage automaticly :)

The commissioning term has a "Recall Vehicle" button. This puts your beloved ride back in storage instantly.

Thank God! LOL

I parked my little Valk outside the center at PA last night, ran inside, then logged off. Logged in today, ran outside, NO CAR! I thought it got jacked. :) I tried the Recall Vehicles button but it didn't show up in front of me or in my inventory.

It was back in storage, safe and sound...

There's also a right-click command for "recall all vehicles". Works nicely. :)

hey leeloo, wheres my car?!!

anyways, after 10 mins, it will go back to storage, no matter where u left it, if theres no one driving it of course.

and if u want to screw someone up in PVP, lend them your car, and press "recall" button =)

hey all

you can acess the recall vehicle button from anywere just open the action library Y by default (also more option like brake and light ect)

if you pick up your vehicle it go in inventory so you can drop it again (you need to be close to pick up like any other item)

if you use the recall vehicle button all your vehicle go to storage (you can recall them from anywere even sitting in the car)

one last thing you dont neccesary need your passenger in your friend list just drag is healt bar in your guess list

shady

drag is healt bar in your guess list

Dragging the healthbar tot he guest list is not possible. You have to drag the little green man from the healthbar in the guest list.

Thank God! LOL

I parked my little Valk outside the center at PA last night, ran inside, then logged off. Logged in today, ran outside, NO CAR! I thought it got jacked. :) I tried the Recall Vehicles button but it didn't show up in front of me or in my inventory.

It was back in storage, safe and sound...

Your lucky it still had wheels, lots of undesirables in PA lately :)

hmmm... can you turn the lights on and off if you are not in the thing? What about move it? Are there any library icons for that? Imagine spooking out some n00bs with a car that is blinking its lights trying to run them over when no one is driving it, lol. ;)

Back