Reply to FJRMac about etiquette in his selling thread

Status

Sofia

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
I made a separate thread to reply FJRMac's flame in the following selling thread, where he is one of the owners of the item:
Link to thread and his reply to my inquiry

and his reply:

Whatever you bid will be too low and fulll of nonsense arguments.

Keep out of sales threads unless ur serious.

Neg rep again, seriously you should be banned you damned pest.

I guess by reading your reply I do not need to explain why I did not just make a bid right away. Because, by your own words, whatever my bid would be I would get flamed by you.

Anyways, FJRMac, I do not see what you are trying to achieve by this. Even the first bidder in the thread got quite a negative attitude shown towards him, against which I tried to object and got bashed for that even more. I mean, the guy was first bidder, he even RAISED his bid without having any competition to make it more approaching to you. And it was no "I bid 1 PEd" bs. His offer was indeed lower than you might have expected but it was still respectable, and it was within the rules, as you did not set any SB or BO.

I understand that you or any other buyers/sellers weren't satisfied by the offtopic fight that arose in your thread, however you have to take this into account:

1) I was trying to protect the position of the 1st bidder, as I saw it fair;
2) I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ITEM YOU'RE SELLING;
3) I asked admins to clean out the offtopic for you after it went too far;
4) I apologized to all members involved via PM.

In any case, all this started because of your attitude FJRMac.
That's because I am not a really polite man.

I am one of many people on EF that is becoming increasingly annoyed at certain others that constantly hijack other's sales threads under the delusion they are helping out or simply pretend they are interested so they can stick their noses in.
I have an interest in this sale as I have a share in the proceeds. If you dont like what I say then use the rep system as I just have. ;)
Yes, exactly. I admit I was whiteknighting but then what are YOU doing you hypocrite, you seem to have started some sort of a "war" with me and attack me every way without giving much thought to context;

Think of this please before you post something like that again:
1) The high markup item market is already fragile, and customers are hard to come across;
2) You are not the only person selling this item;
3) Think of what potential buyers would think, seeing such attitude if they would attempt to make a bid;
4) You are NOT helping anybody this way, not even yourself and especially the other people having a share of this item sale.

And what I am offering right now is possibility to give PURE PEDs, RIGHT AWAY, TO YOU, if we would make a deal.
You should instead better be trying to serve your only few possible customers interests as well as you can if you ever want to get this item sold. You are not in a position where you can treat buyers as dirt - and what grinds my gears the most is people like you who do so. Unless, you are for some reason interested in this item never getting sold that way...? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is a lame thread to begin with that should be carried out in PM's between you too..

What else I got to say is that yes; FJRMac do what he does and its far away from cool, but you do pretty much what he says you do and thats hijacking other threads, wich is also uncool.

Drop an annoying lil rat in the same cell as a tiger and this situation is exactly what will be brought by doing so. Basically saying that he's a bit agressive and your a bit annoying... When something agressive comes across something annoying things turn bad.

(This is based on your own quotes through out the last couple of threads you guys participated in).

Please get on with your PE lives. Dont screw em up here on the forum.

I am not choosing any side but good arguments. Wish I was able to give you another + rep for the arguments ofcourse.

You fergot 1 thing dirt throwing/flaming towards a bidder can better be done through PM or rep system.

greetings,

alius ally micnolius

P.S. It is true whats she says I wouldn't buy or even bid becausse of the reaction (of what I understand) of one of sellers.

honestly, sofia, i'm going to have to agree with the sellers of that fap, in this instance. perhaps the retort didn't carry a lot of cooth, but your constant and unnecessary use of posting on sales and buying threads doesn't just border on breaking forum policy, it pisses and shits all over it.

i can find 10 threads where ppl have told you your comments are unwarranted and to please leave their sales threads alone.

regardless of the fact that you dress up insulting offers on their items as a reason to post, to my knowledge you have never actually bought anything. and i, as well, do not understand why you are not banned for your reckless behavior on sales threads. probably because the sellers would rather politely ask you to bugger off or in this case not politely do it rather than report you to mods and have you receive your properly earned temporary ban.

i think in the future ppl should just report you because not only do you not seem to get it that you're doing anything wrong, you're rude about it and you don't seem to have the common sense to understand what you are doing is wrong. infact, you just pull it to another thread and make more out of it shows you have no idea that you are wrong.

although you have never done this on any of my threads, you are probably smart enough to know that i would report you the instant you started.

cheers,

skip

it is being increasingly noticable that you, Sofia, have taken up a hobby of trawling through the sales and price check threads trashing the prices of everything. you're bitter, we get that. but just let it go now, we've all suffered as the market has gone south.

its a shame because elsewhere you make worthy contibution to discussion. time to stay out of those threads isnt it?

As for PMs and rep system, we have tried that, and failed, on block now.

As for skippie,
what you say about me is true in that I have become offensive is more than 10 cases but there has always been reason for that. Besides, I have also said "gl with sale" or "this is nice item, bump" many more times than attacked anybody, or informed people about things they wanted to know about.

What you are attacking me for is a certain part of my posts directed to pointing out the price bubble.

As you all might know, at one point a reselling madness began in EU, many item prices being driven up by resellers. As having no limitations, they could single-handedly boost their prices by selling even dozens of times over the price. There were only a handful of people gaining from that and many more losing because their game.

As after the market crash many people became aware of it, and so the bubble did burst. In several threads I have been accused of "trashing" and "messing with" the sale while the fact is that they did not have any offers to begin with. If something is already dead you cannot kill it. The market is down, and they don't get bids because people understand it's not worth for that price, and do not pay that much anymore. I mostly point out that simple fact alone, and cases of similar items selling so that people might compare themselves and find a new price tag.
Yes, also I have posted to explain as to why I have bidded lower than expected. Do you really expect me to try to pay the highest price possible as a buyer?

All right, if you insist that my approach is untactful I will from now on leave PC alone - stop posting my opinion on pricechecks, or point out blatant disrespect vs buyers, etc. If I don't keep my word you may -rep me or report me to your heart's content, Skippie, airdash, etc. :) I hope this is what you wanted.

The bubble won't un-blow from that, though.

You are a well known sales thread troll, so your complaints simply get tossed in the bit bucket.

You are a well known sales thread troll, so your complaints simply get tossed in the bit bucket.

Exactly.

I think well enough known that most people totaly disregard her comments in sales threads anyhow.. every time i see a message from her, i just skip to the next post.

honestly, sofia, i'm going to have to agree with the sellers of that fap, in this instance. perhaps the retort didn't carry a lot of cooth, but your constant and unnecessary use of posting on sales and buying threads doesn't just border on breaking forum policy, it pisses and shits all over it.

i can find 10 threads where ppl have told you your comments are unwarranted and to please leave their sales threads alone.

regardless of the fact that you dress up insulting offers on their items as a reason to post, to my knowledge you have never actually bought anything. and i, as well, do not understand why you are not banned for your reckless behavior on sales threads. probably because the sellers would rather politely ask you to bugger off or in this case not politely do it rather than report you to mods and have you receive your properly earned temporary ban.

i think in the future ppl should just report you because not only do you not seem to get it that you're doing anything wrong, you're rude about it and you don't seem to have the common sense to understand what you are doing is wrong. infact, you just pull it to another thread and make more out of it shows you have no idea that you are wrong.

although you have never done this on any of my threads, you are probably smart enough to know that i would report you the instant you started.

cheers,

skip

Damn, why do I always seem to agree with Skippie? Must spread rep, etc etc ;)

Edit: Sofia, you just made one cheeky post too many and got caught out. Just get over it. (And I say this as someone who made an offer on said FAP and never heard back on my offer).

Last edited:
If I don't keep my word you may -rep me or report me to your heart's content, Skippie, airdash, etc. :) I hope this is what you wanted.

do whatever gives you the greatest pleasure. i haven't given you neg rep or reported you for anything, ont going to start now on this issue. your opinion is fine and as worthy as any other, its up to you what image you wish to portray.

The way I see it.

Dont mess in someone others sales thread
its NON of your business, there are separate forums for discussion.

Just Bid

Owner replies with whatever
And bid more

Go of topic or discuss the price and your are wrong in every way imo

Cannot agree more, said it how it is :wise:

If it's a comment directed at one person, that is what PMs are for.

Rule 2.3 --> :locked:

Status
Back