jim_T

Elite
Banned
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jim Toecutter Profit | Grunt
Here´s my little girl...

daddysgirl.jpg

...hope to get her home from the hospital soon! But first she´s gotta gain some weight! :)

Have a nice weekend everyone! :thumbup:

edit:

New picture...

mysweetheart.jpg

Last edited:
:yay: big congratulations!

all the best to you and your family! :woot:

:girl::baby::girl::baby::girl::baby:

Gratz to your baby.

[joke]
Hey if I look at your Ava Pic, I will have to say your daughter looks much nicer than you, glad she looks more like the mother and less like you!
[/joke]

awww :ahh: Huge gratz, Jim! Getting kids is the best thing ever in the world! Nothing can compare with it :D (NO ingame ATH either ;) )

:yay:

Congratulations & blessings!

Gratz Jim! Now your next unlock is getting her to age 18 and waving :wave: as she leaves for University.

Of course, this requires a HUGE deposit. :broke:

GL to you and your family.

Bobo :cool:

Congratulations

:cheer: :baby: :cheer:

Gratz

Big Gratz :yay::yay::yay:

Gratz Jim_T to you and Mum :yay:

gratz!

Congratulations!

Well done all three of you.... you've crafted a noob!

All the best, she looks calm and peaceful for now, that's good:)

Hurrikane

How wonderful Jim!!!! Jusat wait till she gets to be about 16, then the fun REALLY starts! Might want to go ahead and stock up on shotgun ammunition now....:D

Big congratulations to you and the Misses! I think Hurri said it best....

Nice Noob ya got there!

Blackjack :cowboy:

big gratz to u...sending big gratz hugs ur way :hug:

lily :grouphug:

Congratulations to you both!:) Now the fun starts.... if you thought you were tired after late night EU sessions, you aint seen nothing yet:laugh:

When holding your daughter in your arms and staring at the stars..... remember the nightrider;)

Stinky:yay:

How wonderful Jim!!!! Jusat wait till she gets to be about 16, then the fun REALLY starts! Might want to go ahead and stock up on shotgun ammunition now....:D

Big congratulations to you and the Misses! I think Hurri said it best....

Nice Noob ya got there!

Blackjack :cowboy:

I´m stocking up on ammo as we speak bro! Might let her start dating...when she turns 40...then again...might not... ;)

Congratulations to you both!:) Now the fun starts.... if you thought you were tired after late night EU sessions, you aint seen nothing yet:laugh:

When holding your daughter in your arms and staring at the stars..... remember the nightrider;)

Stinky:yay:

;)

awww :ahh: Huge gratz, Jim! Getting kids is the best thing ever in the world! Nothing can compare with it :D (NO ingame ATH either ;) )

:yay:

It´s pure "Lykke"...that´s what it is, I´m walking around w/ a stupid smile on my face all day looooong... :D

Regards!

//jim

Congratulations my dear ... many blessings for the 3 of you. :hug:

nice crafting, big gratz to the new family
1+1=3 i ever known that

Lovely sweet one :yay:

Big Big Gratz to both of you :)

:baby::thumbup:

Big uber grats to the family! :wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

Awhh!!! Cute little baby =)
Uber gratz to you and the Mrs. :yay::cheer::clap::banana::shower::dancing:

Gratz to your baby.

[joke]
Hey if I look at your Ava Pic, I will have to say your daughter looks much nicer than you, glad she looks more like the mother and less like you!
[/joke]

No worries she´s got her mothers good looks for sure! ;) ...and my bad temper! So I think it´s gonna be a walk in the park raising her... :whistle:

Congratulations & blessings :cool:

Thats a real uber :)

congratulations mate :wtg:

Back