ROCKtropia Global Competition

Marius

Young
Enzo Marius Romanus
Welcome to the first ROCKtropia Global Single competition.
206-global1.jpg
Starting right now until July 5th, your objective is to get the biggest solo Global you can off of any ROCKtropia enemies. Once you hit a Global press "U" so that the Mindark time is displayed then take a screenshot and post it in the NEVERDIE.com thread HERE. For those new to the ROCKtropia, a Global is when you kill a enemy that has a value of 50PED or higher. After July 5th, all screenshots will be reviewed for authenticity and the winner will earn 100PED!

Good luck out there HUNTERS!!!

bump, I personally am disapointed in Neverdie, he should have kept his attention on CND

206-global1.jpg
Starting right now until July 5th, your objective is to get the biggest solo Global you can off of any ROCKtropia enemies. Once you hit a Global press "U" so that the Mindark time is displayed then take a screenshot and post it in the NEVERDIE.com thread HERE. For those new to the ROCKtropia, a Global is when you kill a enemy that has a value of 50PED or higher. After July 5th, all screenshots will be reviewed for authenticity and the winner will earn 100PED!

I'm in Finland right now and won't be able to participate. I hope you do more of these. :)

what if miners and crafters want to participate

gl

Better to use Entropia Tracker for such event. It`s easy and automatically records globals. It even has event feature implemented.

There will be others like this for crafters and miners... This time its Hunters only ;)

100 ped? Really?

Please try harder.

Im ain,t going there even for 1000 ped,s price anymore.

My first impression at Rocktropia was so horrible;)

I'd have to say this is poor.

Best case scenario, the winner spends say, 500 DOLLARS, gets a.. what shall we say, maybe a 2,5k hof in the end, which mainly means he's maybe only behind say, 100-120 dollars or whatever.

Now he gets this HUGE price of 10 USD ...

Come on, that barely covers the cost to GO to rock and back from calypso, as thats where most people are.

If you want to give people inscentive to go to rock again, maybe something a bit more worth while?

Just my 2 pecs

For me the prize is 20 peds. "If" I win.

After I deduct the 80 peds travel costs.

Good luck to those that go for it :)

Ok a nice little extra event for the 4 people already at rocktropia raping.. i mean killing video vixens..

But if ND want people to come make it 10 000 ped to the winner, atleast people will go there then.

But if ND want people to come make it 10 000 ped to the winner, atleast people will go there then.

Or maybe try adding some decent content so that people will want to come without being paid to do so :)

Normally I agree with Oleg, but I feel the need to state that RT _has_ awesome content. The landscapes, buildings and mobs are plenty different and exciting compared to the rest of EU.

The problem with RT is simple: the item loots suck. This is not ND's fault. This is the fault of the balancing people at MA.

Last edited:
Ok a nice little extra event for the 4 people already at rocktropia raping.. i mean killing video vixens..

I'll take this lil hof :)

206-global1.jpg

Why not use entropia tracker for results?
I can't figure out how to make 'print screen' button to work, and pics from tracker have 50% chances to be completely black...
So like all pictures events, i won't participate unless you thinking to us who can't get screenshots! (I doubt am the only one)

100 ped.....so 20 ped after transport fees. Hmmm, how tempting...:scratch2:

100 ped? Really?

Please try harder.

Yes 100 PED isn't so much get knowing the % return on hunting you will easily loose more than 100 PED in the hunt.

Dragons all have high health so they out of the picture if you go opalohunting.

Vixen, vampire chicks could be doable. The ones left is the wolfs and zombies.

Yes 100 PED isn't so much get knowing the % return on hunting you will easily loose more than 100 PED in the hunt.

Dragons all have high health so they out of the picture if you go opalohunting.

Vixen, vampire chicks could be doable. The ones left is the wolfs and zombies.

Just got a 50% return (give or take) last night on some Pop Dragons... Tough mob.. it's like Levis... either you hit big or go home.:silly2:

Just a reminder guys:

- ND is not offering 100 peds, Marius is, or will when we know the winner.
- We don't care your little business paying 40 peds for travel. Am I complaining when i have to pay 40 peds to go to Calypso, do a few missions and got crap loot, then have top pay 40 peds to come back?

You want to participate, join, you don't want, organize an event on Calypso and give yourself 100 peds to the winner.

if 4 us$ (or 8us$) is an unaffordable amount, drink 1 beer less and buy this ticket! lol, i guess Rocktropians are amazed by whinners not able to get decent loot and blaming teleport fee instead of skilling wisely, for now... (will become more annoying if people continue unjustified critics)

On a normal day of hunting I would loose 200 ped in taxes. I see no incentive to go there.

Rocktropia events are geared primarily at this stage to our new players who are just starting and the prizes reflect this..

When we start doing events to appeal to expereinced avatars you will know about it.

Rocktropia events are geared primarily at this stage to our new players who are just starting and the prizes reflect this..

When we start doing events to appeal to expereinced avatars you will know about it.

So the dragons shouldn't be in? I doubt new players can take them solo.

And the tracker should work just fine here since it's an event with only RT mobs, so easy to part from all other globals. The participants only need to join entropiatracker.

So the dragons shouldn't be in? I doubt new players can take them solo.

And the tracker should work just fine here since it's an event with only RT mobs, so easy to part from all other globals. The participants only need to join entropiatracker.

If it is really for the Newcomers, as ND has said, I agree with you. Exculde the globals from the dragons, and give the newbie a chance.

ND what do you think about this suggestion? I really think it's fair to the newcomers in Roctropia.

Otherwise they are missing out a lot of fun we are having in Calypso! :yay:

I think it's in everyone's best interest to support the game overall, not just one planet. I think Rocktropia is awesome and lots of new content today, nice! I speak for myself and my entrie society that we are here to have fun, not whine and moan, let's set a good example to retain the new players and increase the numbers. I appreciate the investments others have made to make my time more enjoyable whether its $$$ or just a TP run, I know others do. Rock on and cheers for everyone! (go Irkens and win this event!)

-JIAN!

Last edited:
Back