Info: ROCKTROPIA Has its own oil rig now :)

malasuerte

Stalker
Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta
And it is already camped by a Rockstar :yay:.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I smell blood :)

New RT Beer Garden

Hmmm wasnt going to post anything till much later, but more and more peeps are starting to arrive so i guess someone is going to post it sooner or later.

Just after the first down time today. Ring still there.

After the last patch.

Kill posts to follow soon enough ;) Got some already Mwahahaha

ROCK STARS Recruiting for all Planets Now !!

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS - Mercenary

Last edited:
It works like oil rig? :scratch2:

havent seen oil or beer yet but its still early

Great time to take some shoot's! :wtg:

I guess ND would get one there sooner or later!

:yay: an oilrig at RT :D

Low graphics for pk mode

Rig is currently closed. Till someone comes and opens it :D

I dont think it shoots oil yet, but the pk is fun non the less.

Last edited:
what an original concept , I see the link with the music theme immediately :D

what an original concept , I see the link with the music theme immediately :D

that`s what i thought... this is such a fail it quite confuses me that people even go there. :rolleyes:
I mean this is just copy&paste from calypso... how cheap is that please?

tell us wen it starts dropping oil :D pls

Its my understanding that its not an "oil rig" its the "beergardens" It is in the beergarden section of the stadium and there will be empty beer cans to pick up that the "audience" has thrown on the ground.

I might be wrong but thats how I thought it was planned to be. The "oil rig" looking thing might just be till they have it set up like they want with their own gfx and stuff.

narfi

Its my understanding that its not an "oil rig" its the "beergardens" It is in the beergarden section of the stadium and there will be empty beer cans to pick up that the "audience" has thrown on the ground.

I might be wrong but thats how I thought it was planned to be. The "oil rig" looking thing might just be till they have it set up like they want with their own gfx and stuff.

narfi

Hmmmmm Beer smuggle runs towards Calypso then ??

Chug Hideout seemed to be a good place for smuggling things

Time to die Rockstars

Hmmmmm Beer smuggle runs towards Calypso then ??

Chug Hideout seemed to be a good place for smuggling things

I'm sure if there is a demand for empty beer cans on calypso that the Gunrunner will be smuggling them down. :p

narfi

Low graphics for pk mode

Rig is currently closed. Till someone comes and opens it :D

I dont think it shoots oil yet, but the pk is fun non the less.

narfi

Looks like alot of bloodshed on the ground just for some empty beer cans :)

Looks like alot of bloodshed on the ground just for some empty beer cans :)

I dunno you can recycle those buggers for 40-70 ped a lb(.45kg) at any metal recycling plant, why do ya think i drink so much irl? I'm planning for my retirement :) Now i just need a shopping cart to hold my shiny treasures and a nice bridge to live under.

-JIAN!

HE HE, I will be visiting the RockClowns soon. Keep up with me if you can better buy something with a bit more kick than a Bravo Daisy. :laugh:

I know a guy who's selling Ichi's..

HE HE, I will be visiting the RockClowns soon. Keep up with me if you can better buy something with a bit more kick than a Bravo Daisy. :laugh:

Hey Wildman, If you got a Valkyrie or a Semmfahir, and need a Ichi, I know a certain someone who is selling Ozutsu Ichi's for a reasonable price.

(Oh and if the Rockstars want an Ichi, it'll cost them double the price! It's interesting to note that from what I hear, they offed the guy at Vampire Freaky's Cathedral Back Garden, and were trying to hold him for what I call 'extortion'. And it's because of their attitude to complete innocents who in no way are a threat to them whatsoever, that this guy told me about it.)

But if you are indeed interested Wildman, you might want to PM me. I'll hook you up with the guy who's selling the Ichis. After if Bravo Daisy can shoot 120 meters with her gun, and you have an Ichi that can shoot 160 meters, then the question to Daisy is this:

[YOUTUBE]u0-oinyjsk0[/YOUTUBE]​

Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote (Temporal Destinies Intel and Recon)
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

I appreciate the effort of RS, but even as obnoxious as you all are its not enough to get me to come there and try and kill you.

Just so you all know, 888 is like Daisy's middle name. So like if anyone by that names comes to cod again, saying that the oil is dropping again, DONT GO! Its fake !

She did this yesterday in cod, but like we didnt know it was her. When i like got to the beer garden there were like loads of other ava's who also fell for their tricks. They (there were like 3 of them there waiting) were pretending to like be picking up drops so they can kill us when we come look. You know how much flapping MF i wasted ? FU ! I dont think that was like a nice thing to do :mad:

You guys suck :rolleyes:

Back