Help: Romania in final. Come join our support!

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
If you watched the competition, you know Romania is one of the 3 finalists this year. This thread is for all Romanians and all friends that can/want to help us in the final. It will be probably the most intense match. If you read this post and want to be a part of our support, post here or contact me.
Also I would like to thank you all people that helped us get this far and to those that plan to be with us.

I posted here by mistake.

Edited and deleted.

Grab your gear and help the fight!

Romania Final :wtg::wtg: again :yay:

:handgun: Let's do the impossible :handgun:

I had a PM explaining that the view of Australians is not the view of those that posted in that thread. I was under the impression that it is, because those opinions were supported in a later post by the captain.

However, there are many Australian friends. We thank them for their support and they are welcomed to help in the final. The fight will be spectacular, since is clear that all 3 teams have impressive support.

Have you changed your mind on Aussie's coming out to help you guys BlackHawk? ;)

yeah the facts have been cleared up by Hurrikane so no need to exclude any Aussies that would like to come along and help you out for the experience.

I know a few that would like to and it seems a shame to not except there assitance.

goodluck with the finals

Now i dunno who to help >D Stoica or DannyO , i will wait who will pay the flight :D

I am sure the flight will be arranged by any of those you chose to help.

, because those opinions were supported in a later post by the captain.

I believe your interpretation of any of those posts (suggestions/opinions) by a few individuals was quite incorrect and your subsequent refusal of any help from Australian people was a little hasty and somewhat foolish.

So many are so defensive of the slightest criticism. Guilty conscience perhaps??
I would suggest you read the entire content of those posts again and have a think about it instead of just banning others that want to participate out of spite.

Eitherway if you wish to refuse assistance it is your loss.
I actually expected much better of you.

Last edited:
I believe your interpretation of any of those posts (suggestions/opinions) by a few individuals was quite incorrect and your subsequent refusal of any help from Australian people was a little hasty and somewhat foolish.

So many are so defensive of the slightest criticism. Guilty conscience perhaps??
I would suggest you read the entire content of those posts again and have a think about it instead of just banning others that want to participate out of spite.

Eitherway if you wish to refuse assistance it is your loss.
I actually expected much better of you.

No Mac actually one of the posts was very harsh, nothing about guilty conscience. Someone said something like "dont brush us with the same tar as the romanians, its an insult". You didnt see any post from any romanian member untill then did you? One thing is to say that you or someone else disagree with one tactic and another is to start with bad stuff like that.
Anyway Hawk just said that there are many australian friends and they are welcome to help us in the final, so not sure whats the fuss all about now.

Aaanyway GO ROMANIA!

It would be a pity to miss a final, even if you only go to take some screenshots and kill a few mobs. The glory goes not only to the winners, but to all the participants aswell.
I'll be up though, to give my best for Romania as a winer of WoF 2009...:)

Sorry i can't be there,
I'm away to Spain for the week-end.

WoF Romania winners !

(I consulted my crystal ball :) )

Sorry i can't be there,
I'm away to Spain for the week-end.

WoF Romania winners !

(I consulted my crystal ball :) )

Aaww its np Akbar. Have fun in Spain, it sure is a very beautiful country. ;)

And :yay: I hope your crystal ball is saying the truth. :D

No Mac actually one of the posts was very harsh, nothing about guilty conscience. Someone said something like "dont brush us with the same tar as the romanians, its an insult". You didnt see any post from any romanian member untill then did you? One thing is to say that you or someone else disagree with one tactic and another is to start with bad stuff like that.
Anyway Hawk just said that there are many australian friends and they are welcome to help us in the final, so not sure whats the fuss all about now.

Aaanyway GO ROMANIA!

Well Im sorry about that but OK fine, feel as insulted as you want I really dont care any more.

My point was that the majority of the team had nothing terribly bad to say about anybody in particular and to then have your leadership cry and ban any so-called supporters was childish based on the opinions of the minority.

I am ashamed to say I smell the stench of a well-known shit-stirring arsehole Aussie "team member" in all of this.
It is no doubt sitting up and laughing with glee now so I will not say another thing except what I originally said and intended, "good luck to all the teams in the final".

Goodbye.

Mac, I thought you and Hawk sorted this out. He clearly stated that his impression was that you enforced the posts in that thread, and usually the captain's "voice" counts for all team. I ofc must say that some of the Aussies made very nice and honourable posts. :tiphat:
My captain wasnt crying or acting foolish imo. But anyway, he said in a previous post that Aussie friends are welcome to support us in the final. Honestly not sure why the bad blood now, all has been sorted imo.

I had a PM explaining that the view of Australians is not the view of those that posted in that thread. I was under the impression that it is, because those opinions were supported in a later post by the captain.

However, there are many Australian friends. We thank them for their support and they are welcomed to help in the final. The fight will be spectacular, since is clear that all 3 teams have impressive support.

I agree tho, lets let this rest now.
Everyone is welcome to support Romania in the final and we would be delighted to have you guys in our support team!

Reactions: 711
Let's not turn this thread into something else than what it should be.

Well Im sorry about that but OK fine, feel as insulted as you want I really dont care any more.

My point was that the majority of the team had nothing terribly bad to say about anybody in particular and to then have your leadership cry and ban any so-called supporters was childish based on the opinions of the minority.

I am ashamed to say I smell the stench of a well-known shit-stirring arsehole Aussie "team member" in all of this.
It is no doubt sitting up and laughing with glee now so I will not say another thing except what I originally said and intended, "good luck to all the teams in the final".

Goodbye.

Oh I wonder who you are directing this post at!? :rolleyes:

Typical post coming from the king of all arseholes! :laugh: You are just shitty because you promised to help Team Romania should Australia not make it, don't back out now ;)

BlackHawk, glad to hear that you have relaxed your stance on Aussie support.

:)

Edit...Shame you can't edit posts in this thread huh Mac? ;)

Last edited:
Think I will be able to make it coming saturday to help you guys

Back