Screw it, I'm claiming it!

Redfrog

Hunting nekkid since VU 9.0
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Molly 'Red' MacGuire
A friend who is without a net connection atm asked me to log in to her account to contact someone from her FL and give them her MSN address.
I logged into her account to find that she was being brutally beaten by a nasty Feff Raider. As a true friend I decided it would would be the friendly thing to do to kill it (as you do ;))

Bloody typical! :rolleyes:

And yes, she's been round, hijacked my PC at gunpoint, changed her password and sold the Korss on auction and tt-ed the oils.
I did offer to replace the ammo and put things back to exactly how they were when I logged in to her account. But for some reason she wasn't too keen on the idea - I think her exact words were "F*** RIGHT off!" :D

Ah well! :laugh:

hehe Grats I guess :D

P.S. wanna borrow my acct? but be warned you may get told where to go again if you do the same for me :silly2:

I don't get it? Did you take the stuff?

hehe Grats I guess :D

P.S. wanna borrow my acct? but be warned you may get told where to go again if you do the same for me :silly2:

Hehe, ty.

Why are people so unreasonable? :D

I don't get it? Did you take the stuff?
Err, if I had, do you really think I'd have made a thread about it?
When she gets back ingame you can ask her yourself.

By claiming 'it', I meant the achievement - it's the 2nd largest global 'I' have ever had.

lol...plz borrow my account and get an ath, i wont mind, ill even give u some ;)

hehehe :D

Ain't it nice to help friend a bit out and fill her/his ped card too :D

Gratz anyway :wtg:

lol...plz borrow my account and get an ath, i wont mind, ill even give u some ;)

Lol, I really ought to charge for this 'service' :laugh:

:):yay: Lmao big gz :)(oh and you can add me to your "borrow account and ATH list")

Indeed Red, you can log onto my account anytime! I share too ;)

Lol figures Red :D

Gz anyway!!

Niiiiicccceeee, he he, gz a lot :)

:evilking:

Back