Selling: Korss H350 non-limited

Wh1ST

Young
Kalasanty Wh1ST Maluja
Hi,
I'm taking offers on Korss h350 non-L. Please PM me or post your offers.

have you any idea of how much you want to sell it for? (ie minimum price you will accept?)

Whats the TT? If its realy around 3k I suggest you decay it a bit, i think you will get more for it then ;)

Whats the TT? If its realy around 3k I suggest you decay it a bit, i think you will get more for it then ;)

i don't think that makes any difference anymore. especially since MA added the 50% min condition... but each to his own i guess... i'm one of those full tt guys :D

i don't think that makes any difference anymore. especially since MA added the 50% min condition... but each to his own i guess... i'm one of those full tt guys :D

The 50% limit was removed in a mini-VU, it's back to 3% for everything now.

Good luck on the sale, sounds like an interesting weapon, I would like it but I don't think I will be even close to the price.

The 50% limit was removed in a mini-VU, it's back to 3% for everything now.

Good luck on the sale, sounds like an interesting weapon, I would like it but I don't think I will be even close to the price.

thats just for tt items. all other non (L) sib items are still at 50%. at least afaik. i raised a support case and they said they'd take it into consideration. for a tt value as big as this one, it would make a world of difference. having an unnecessary $150 (minimum) locked up in an item isn't really a laughing matter.. unless ur hardcore i suppose..

:jealous:

bump

thats just for tt items. all other non (L) sib items are still at 50%. at least afaik. i raised a support case and they said they'd take it into consideration. for a tt value as big as this one, it would make a world of difference. having an unnecessary $150 (minimum) locked up in an item isn't really a laughing matter.. unless ur hardcore i suppose..

Oh, is it? I didn't realise that, and don't have any items to check against ;-)

In that case, I think I have wrongly 'corrected' you about this in another thread too, hehe, sorry bout that!

the 50% limit is visible in the thread for the gun's discovery.

Just write your offers. If any of your offers will satisfy me I'll sell that :)

Could you state the tt of the weapon please ?

I might be interested, thanks

ILW

Just write your offers. If any of your offers will satisfy me I'll sell that :)

well in that case, you might as well make this an auction with no end date, and just sell it when the offers stop coming in. thats what people have done in the past for new items.

i'll start with 3k total just to get the ball rolling..

May we see the stats on the gun, or same as the normal (L) one, except a little higher decay?

I will bid tt+1029

Free bump. Congrats on the find :)

Back