Server Downtime for Release

The client loader displays 4xx MB for wherever your avatar is. For example, I'm on RT so mine says 476 MB for Rocktropia.

I bet the servers are still down... download available only

The client loader displays 4xx MB for wherever your avatar is. For example, I'm on RT so mine says 476 MB for Rocktropia.

yeah I guess but Cyrene for instance has another 520MB to go after that. :wtg:

All downloads completed ... now wait for the green sign :)

Dont they have a manual for this? Adding another planet for dummies...

They do. they are now at the stage where they are restoring calypso textures to calypso mobs while taking NI textures off. Next steps will be :
  • making sure mining amps work as supposed, not cause you to find resources on other planets
  • making sure you loot robot loot from robots
  • making sure both red and green dots show up on radar
  • remove calypso scanners, tools and weapons, inc mentor editiuons from other plantets loot
  • replacing test server strings with real ones (so pvp hofs don't read "some wanker %X killed %Y losers before being pwned", mobs don't say "haha, thanx for ammo" when not looting and mining nrfs are not titled "somebody lost a probe again")

Cmon Servers - get online!!!

½ a gig for Caly alone..

is it Taming?? or is it some new system that is needed for Cyrene too..

Not all MA......

Planet partner, they almost hvae nothing to do with MA .........

Doesn't matter, cause planet-partners have to provide content to MA, and then MA decides when and how to release it. Of course they do talk with each other about it, but the decision about times is always MA's, so it's always MA-time (even if it is called EU time now)

Server just went up :cool:

meh you got only 100k ped as a plz stay at caly gift :laugh:

I have been locked out for an hour because i got my password wrong to many times...........
fuck my life...

Imv7zp

got logge din but crshed to desktop immediately wheni opened storage ;P

Space SPAAAACE I'm in Space!

Or actually, I think it says 476 MB for wherever you have the client loader, which unless you manually change it, is where your avatar was last located. So 476 MB for common files.

Wow!!! is that a true space map pic?

Do you pay extra to be cloer to Caly?

Damn, 1.5 hrs of work left.

Actually that map setup simply makes the most sense if they dont wanna change the size of space... Next planet they'll probably move RT left or right one square and put the other planet on the side so its a hexagon

Next planet they'll probably move RT left or right one square and put the other planet on the side so its a hexagon
There are gods who can't move planets - MA must be really powerful. :laugh:

There are gods who can't move planets - MA must be really powerful. :laugh:

Maybe the planets are like Zonama Sekot?

(Cheers to those who understands this without using google :laugh:)

Those who go to Cyrene and like to use MF - take ME with you, there is none in TT there.

Those who go to Cyrene and like to use MF - take ME with you, there is none in TT there.

Yeah, sucks -.- I can only use the TT stuff now lol

I did here some where about them haveing no use for sweat, that ages ago thou.

Also, look out for the Jellyworms on Cyrene... they are hellish.

Looks like the lovechild of a Hogglo and Jabba the Hutt, does low damage but has fairly high health for its level, completely swamps you (high aggro, mid speed) so you can't move and then stand there like a pile of blubber spewing acid over you that rarely miss x_x

EDIT: Also ran into something called "Ridged Tree Dragon" that looks kinda like a spiked monkey... they are like merp on a mix of steroids and acid :eyecrazy:

Back