Server Maintenance

I don't want you to do maintenance! :(

and i don't want them to do maintenance announced only 30 minutes prior ... you think anyone's listening? :silly:

Please, bring me some stability.:whistle:

lol university lecuture done -> wee time for some mining. -> server going down in 5 mins... :rolleyes:

slip in some awesome stuff just for kittens too while your at it ok? K thx bai

>^.^<

yeah lag is a biatch so please fix that

ps: pay attention at what kitten sais...i say it too:ahh:

Gonna fix the loot?

can we get any regular updates to when the server will be back up please?

I hope they work on the lag issue, I have a pretty decent comp, and pretty decent IP connection, but since last update Entropia has been almost unbearable to play.

And for all the cry babies out there, It has absolutely nothing to do with VEHICLES!!!!

Also what have they done to the ambient lighting and many of the particle visual effects? Im sure many of you noticed the lighting on the x-mas sparklers was changed, but that's not all. Lots of effects have been changed for the worst not the better. Exhaust from Sleiphner engines, Wakes from boats just to name a few.

For some reason with the last patch we took a huge step back not forward.

Folks, this is an 30 minutes downtime.

Probably change of routers, switches or other hardware due to the lag issues.

What loot?!?!?!?!

Probably change of routers, switches or other hardware due to the lag issues.

Yes lol probably just server maintenance (as in regular PC maintenance), taking the hamster for a bath, fixing the lights and the myth called loot :p

I have heard of this mysterious loot mob. Could someone please describe it so I know when I see it.

I'd like to see fixing the RT missions.
Isn't it more than 30 mins now?

Maintenance----> Put in some: more lag
less loot
higher decay
Crap ass fun?

Every update i get same crappers all over lol:lolup:

Posted 35 minutes after the servers went down. ;)

Unfortunately "downtime of at least 30 minutes" could mean hours. :(

Maintenance----> Put in some: more lag
less loot
higher decay
Crap ass fun?

Every update i get same crappers all over lol:lolup:

I didnt want to post, a bit pointless really lol, it is not an update, it is just server maintenance, which means cleaning the servers to make them run faster :confused:

RJ Rob

I have heard of this mysterious loot mob. Could someone please describe it so I know when I see it.

It is a mob the size of a Boorum (minus third leg) and it used to be in between a very important content update and server stability.

For a myth pretty neat stuff :p

Posted 35 minutes after the servers went down. ;)

Unfortunately "downtime of at least 30 minutes" could mean hours. :(

Ow feck - I didnt notice the "AT least" thing...

servers are UP

531px-wolpertinger.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is a mob the size of a Boorum (minus third leg) and it used to be in between a very important content update and server stability.

For a myth pretty neat stuff :p

see...that third leg is very important :tongue2:

Back