Silver hats on.

Ok lol

to not break the EF rules I cant say what, nor who.

but if that what was said in the +rep there, that is seriously fucking bullshit.

if MA or FPC actually did that and it can be prooven the future of EU will end in most likley a huge fucking lawsuit very soon for corruption and svindle.

infact it closes down on beeing downright stealing from the general player. Ive always though MA has a string to pull, but if they where actually TOLD and informed... that is fucking shit.

I would also like to swiftly say, I find it terribly scary and weird to see the "huge named" ubers suddenly not post merly at all during the whole of SGA period, very little activity from their side, they seem to lurk though...

I am coming very close to pointing a finger and yell..

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-donald-sutherland.jpg

Sandy Claws, where's my f**en SGA item?!?

*Apologies to "Kevin Bloody Wilson" and Donald Sutherland ;)

i don't see why sga must have ended on dec 31. just coz MA stated 3months ago? first golden age just faded out and did not stop immediately as well. (okay wasnt announced etc...)

also, MA prolly went on holidays like rest of europe. so monday 4th is first work day so MA can turn sga off. probably just a few for support & tech were in the office these days but maybe no bosses who got the right to change loot terms. :confused:

does the end of sga mean, rare drops will vanish completely? then don't make it end ever :laugh: a mm or mfap once in a while might keep players motivated.

I guess in the end of it, what is pissing people off is not the fact that the items dropped, but the fact that it was after the announced SGA end (they could have at least dropped a hint that there are still things to be looted, hell they could have even made it look like a "bonus extension" or something, to make a good impression). Because a lot of people stopped camping their mob or doing whatever they were doing believing there was no chance anymore, only to see someone else get that discovery they were trying to get themselves, when it was supposed to be not possible anymore.

Also, if they had dropped within the normal timeframe, it's BS that it all comes in these "waves". These were clearly perceptible throughout SGA, there would be days or weeks without a single item drop from a type and suddenly it starts dropping a lot in that single day, as if the dam's doors were opened (easily noticeable on armor sets, nothing for weeks and then suddenly all parts start being discovered).

FFS, that shows a very clumsy programming in the loot drop patterns. MA always tried to block the sun with a bolter, saying EU isn't gambling every chance they get, but if there's one thing that is gambling, that "guess who will drop a shitload of SGA items today, but only today" bullshit surely must qualify.

And no wonder it raises all kinds of conspiracy theories, because after all if they choose what day the mob starts dropping it's good SGA items (even after SGA has officially ended :rolleyes: ), who's to say they didn't handpick the day when some big depositor who has been whining on EF is conveniently hunting that said mob?

Last edited:
I guess in the end of it, what is pissing people off is not the fact that the items dropped, but the fact that it was after the announced SGA end (they could have at least dropped a hint that there are still things to be looted, hell they could have even made it look like a "bonus extension" or something, to make a good impression). Because a lot of people stopped camping their mob or doing whatever they were doing believing there was no chance anymore, only to see someone else get that discovery they were trying to get themselves, when it was supposed to be not possible anymore.

Judging by looks. It seems that some people where informed about what, where and when.

no conspiracy others than actually that is how it was. ofc just assumptions at this point. but its pretty effing obvious.

what I myself see. and what ive had people tell me after I made this thread. I'm not alone thinking like I do, and it saddens me if what I am told are facts.

and it might just actually explain why they do so tiny tiny adverting for the game, if to many people where to join, if it where to become popular etc it would have been found out, and if its been going like this the past 6-4 years it will pretty much end the game if its actually true.

I probably didnt have a clue how to work out how to use entropedia and make educated guesses what to hunt back when I had only hunted enough to get 92 globals total. However I didnt come on a forum and complain how unfair it is that someone used their brain to hunt instead of pissing their ped away. Thats probably why avery still plays and isnt one of the people crying on EF about loot daily.

I love how all the people crying "Conspiracy" in this thread, are people with more EF posts then globals throughout their PE career. I will actually list all the things I find faulty in this thread.

• Mika - For saying that players like Avery is playing a false game, that is like saying that Doyle Brunson is playing with marked cards. Once you've played the game for a while, and got a brain bigger then a pea, you start to notice patters. Some people are of course better at this since they've studied math and other logical subjects at levels I can only dream off. As you might've noticed other "uber" players then Avery looted sweets during SGA. Just look at our dear friend Skippie in Coat Killers. Did you even care to check how many items he discovered during this event? Also claiming that the game is rigged, is absurd. MindArk owns a banking license, issued by The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. During my 7 years in this game, i've come to know many great players, and also learned a lot of ways not too loose money. But I still do. Why? Because I think that PE is a hobby, and a hobby that I can afford $100-1000/month on. Some people got their cars, others their poker, I got PE. Sure, the loots suck 95% of the time and the lootsystem we shouldn't even speak about, but we're still all here. So I guess that counts for something?

• HardWrath - Quiet, we don't really care about a worthless post about you looting eon eons ago. Stay on topic instead...

I love getting some anger out in the morning, just makes the day fly by. No but seriously Mika. If you cycled a million peds throughout SGA and cried since you didn't get a discovery, i would've backed you up. But you didn't. Get some more ingame time, then comeback.

out of absolutly no where, Avery gets another discvery of big Goki's, out of absolutly no where, and right after another global of a player in Mjau who got an global on a big goki aswell..

now call me paranoid or whatever you want bt this just seems abit to much over the "wtf edge" for me.

2 ubers in uber socs get discoveries on it on neconu, but how on earth would they know "oh hey lets kill gokis for the other one" im not saying they knew, but it just seems way to weird to just be coinsidence, atleast looking that two well known ubers got globals almost instantly of an mob random and one happened to be another discovery.

I don't think this is the issue you should look at, However disturbing it is to SEE this happen going to one or two or however many ubers. Even ME a mid level player was searching entropiawiki.com and I was thinking although I myself can't kill them, that it would drop on those certain mobs. And it did. I even tried a few smaller goki the same time this guy scores, big deal maybe he read entropedia info also and searched what eon dropped like anyone of us could. ALSO they can tank them faster than the usual ant.

That being said. NOT To say I'm not pissed as all the rest of you, I can sit back and read or post but it wont accomplish much. Fact of matter is the ONLY reason anyone should be upset is that |It lasted longer than they said it would.|

SO maybe like me you slept in or went to the park for fresh air because you're grinding that stupid fucking universe too long. But then you log in anyways because you have spider sense and know SGA is still going on. And it is. However you now have missed hours, a day, or more. THAT AGAIN IS THE REASON TO BE PISSED, NOT WHAT WENT TO WHO.

In fact this is such an insult to SGA players who grinded so hardcore for any chance at a stupid item. Even if it was only 1 or 2 days past. Nothing they can do can make up for it, It's called a cluster fuck. They fucked up and really the only way to do anything about it is boycott, But everyone has too much $ invested so we/us/you are just going to take it right up the pooper as usual.

Boycott or shut up and deal with the fact that this universe is a shady manipulated scam, it always has been and always will be. What do you expect when you let elite control situations. It's the same as the people of the world letting Central banks ruin what should be glorious lives of humanity. But instead we become trapped into stupid worlds of greed and fantasy such as these.

Again to sum all this ranting up, There is NOTHING MA can do or say can fix this. It is what it is.

that is like saying that Doyle Brunson is playing with marked cards. Once you've played the game for a while, and got a brain bigger then a pea, you start to notice patters. Some people are of course better at this since they've studied math and other logical subjects at levels I can only dream off.

Off Topic but I'd thought you would like to know in 2007 they removed 7 marked decks from the WSOP H.O.R.S.E. Event which is a 50,000$ entry. The best of the best play and cheat.

Me love play poker.

Off Topic but I'd thought you would like to know in 2007 they removed 7 marked decks from the WSOP H.O.R.S.E. Event which is a 50,000$ entry. The best of the best play and cheat.

Me love play poker.

Always fun with some OT facts, you never know what the big players might end up doing to catch the $22,500 first price (or whatever it was this time).

Back on topic. {EDITED} If you've been ingame for 5 years, how come you registered your EF account in april 2009, and got your first global
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 19:03
I'm just curious, since the tracker actually tracks back to 2008 or something like that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Always fun with some OT facts, you never know what the big players might end up doing to catch the $22,500 first price (or whatever it was this time).

Back on topic. If you've been ingame for 5 years, how come you registered your EF account in april 2009, and got your first global I'm just curious, since the tracker actually tracks back to 2008 or something like that :)

breaking an ef rule there so reported it,

as for my longlivity it's not long I changed avatar once and name 3 times ;)
I did not play for half of 07 whole 08 due work

back when I had my old mail, Which i never use -at all- can't seem to have any ef record of any old acc as every mod I ask seems to never reply to it when I ask

alittle research and you can find out alot of who iam, my avatars and my welcome back luck.

Don't get this thread offtopic, this is about how it is odd how the items where dropped, tons of other talk have been made though, even myself, but that is what the thread is about, conspiracy and corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you see eon SGA parts start dropping.. wich mob will you start hunting? the mob that is known to drop eon since eon started dropping or some other random mob? I know wich mob I would try first...

if you see eon SGA parts start dropping.. wich mob will you start hunting? the mob that is known to drop eon since eon started dropping or some other random mob? I know wich mob I would try first...

If you got to know that Star was informed by MA that "hey go kill goki they might have a nice little something"

and you would never get to know that till it was to late. what would you try first? :p

No offence star, just used you since you where the only known name popping into my mind that I really don't manage to see in some sort of corruption :p pointing that example finger at someone else might do .. damage it shoulden't do ;)

If you got to know that Star was informed by MA that "hey go kill goki they might have a nice little something"

and you would never get to know that till it was to late. what would you try first? :p

No offence star, just used you since you where the only known name popping into my mind that I really don't manage to see in some sort of corruption :p pointing that example finger at someone else might do .. damage it shoulden't do ;)

You seriously believe such crap? :scratch2:

You seriously believe such crap? :scratch2:

Yes and No.

Sometimes It's hard to say I don't want to acuse anyone of anything nor fire any gun at anyone, but if I where to take it right of what I was told.

The Supremacy Feet F that Warants got of Scylla, they where informed of by MA that Scylla would infact drop them...

now if that is true. I honestly to god hope it aint, shits fucked up :p

and IF not saying it is, IF it is infact true then who knows what else are beeing told under the table that we don't get to know?

I truely believe that the fact that SGA seems to be "extended" after 31-12-2009 is a very good proof that MA does not pull any strings at all.
They don't control their system 100%, definitely not which mob drops what, on what time, to which avatar.

It's a combination of 2 things:
- Avery spends tons of time ingame hunting mobs that matter in a FAST pace and is a very smart player.
- SGA items are still dropping because they are still in the "lootpool". I wouldn't be surprised if there would popup more of them in January/Ferbruary... March anyone?! It's dynamic...

And to you Mika,

You really should spend more time ingame and turnover more ped. Before doing so investigate, think about and discuss what mobs could drop what/why/when?
And then kill them at high speed, work 6-8 hours a day on it...

I should be doing so myself if I wanted to loot these kind of toys. Don't have time nor the interest to do so. So I don't loot and I don't whine. And definitely don't make conspiracy theories about it, because I rather spend my time on the forum instead of ingame.

I assure you this does not occur.
Star as well as many of the well known perceived to be close to MA players also have a love hate relation going on with them a lot of the time.

I can understand your concerns and paranoia and your definitely not alone I would imagine. Sure some people are in direct contact with MA employees at times, though I highly doubt any risk would be taken to void their employment contracts with MindArk.

Only a few work with and know the loot subsystem in Magnuiss' team to divulge such information anyway. It is not common office knowledge as it would put the integrity of their financial services business at too greater risk.

On Avery, as per my first post in this thread.
Or Star even since that name keeps coming to your mind.

You need to keep in perspective the many hundreds of thousands of peds they have cycled throughout their time here.

The system running in event periods is the same system running outside them.

It is the one all encompassing universal ruleset based system
with no seperate event assessment sub-system attached that asseses & distributes only throughout an event period using no prior accounting core data then rolling over the event accounting data to the participants master account record after the event is complete.

A cummulative process of participant account activity leading up to and including event activtiy (accounting core) is used as the basis as to who will qualify for the allocation of a reward (assessment) by the system 99.9% of the time when a event loot item trigger is hit.

^^ 0.01% spanners in the works - eg. Gifted loot, etc not included

This is where the failing of events & reward distribution is identified in Entropia - And what cause all the shit-storm event after-parties ;)

It should not really be called an event 'so to speak' where reward allocation assessment & distribution is based on what occurs only in that event and period.

Moreso a period to recoupe some valued loot added to the loot system with a higher drop chance than the general day-to-day drip drip trickle that comes through inbetween the common out of event period day-to-day loot.

This is why you also see a lot of the same names getting loot in event periods:

Also titled 'The 'Chosen' by some.
(No reference to Averys' name - That is by coincidence :D)

They are actively participating all the time, building up their chances for the next round of nice loot being added to the system :)

Now you may understand from here down (Click the >)

Especially for the higher markup valued loot rewards such as Eon armour using accounting principles and the participant accounting core information in a
'primarily' non-gambling environment as stated by MindArk.

The downside of implementing a proper event reward assessment system is

Last edited:
I truely believe that the fact that SGA seems to be "extended" after 31-12-2009 is a very good proof that MA does not pull any strings at all.
They don't control their system 100%, definitely not which mob drops what, on what time, to which avatar.

It's a combination of 2 things:
- Avery spends tons of time ingame hunting mobs that matter in a FAST pace and is a very smart player.
- SGA items are still dropping because they are still in the "lootpool". I wouldn't be surprised if there would popup more of them in January/Ferbruary... March anyone?!

yeah, sga items will pop up untill all of the planned item has dropped.. hopefully... would be boring if all parts except one dropped in a sga armour set..

breaking an ef rule there so reported it,

as for my longlivity it's not long I changed avatar once and name 3 times ;)
I did not play for half of 07 whole 08 due work

back when I had my old mail, Which i never use -at all- can't seem to have any ef record of any old acc as every mod I ask seems to never reply to it when I ask

alittle research and you can find out alot of who iam, my avatars and my welcome back luck.

Don't get this thread offtopic, this is about how it is odd how the items where dropped, tons of other talk have been made though, even myself, but that is what the thread is about, conspiracy and corruption.

Right report me and just ignore my initial post. That's really mature :)

This has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with you. You are just jealous because you cannot loot such items since you switched avatars three times (which, is against the EULA, and i'm going to report it just for the fun of it). And really, conspiracy and corruption? I'm a big fan of the mumbo jumbo aswell, but i doubt that The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority finds it as funny as I do. To actually get a banking license means that you have to pass extreme financial controls. Just for fun, I'm going to post another list with all the financial laws the application must have proof off, these are Swedish ones but I doubt you'll believe me even if they were directly from god.

* 2 kap. 5 §; FI:s pm om outsorcing har ersatts av 7 kap. FFFS 2005:1
* 2 kap. 7 §; FFFS 1998:14 har ersatts av FFFS 2007:22
* 2 kap. 8 §; FFFS 1998:14 har ersatts av FFFS 2007:22
* 2 kap. 14 §; FFFS 1999:12 har ersatts av FFFS 2005:1
* 2 kap. 16 §; FFFS 2000:2 har ersatts av FFFS 2005:3
* 2 kap. 18 §; FFFS 1999:7 har ersatts av FFFS 2005:12
* 2 kap. 19 §; FFFS 1999:8 och FFFS 2002:19 har ersatts av 2009:1
* 2 kap. 20 §; FFFS 1999:12 har ersatts av FFFS 2005:1

You can always read it here (in Swedish thou) http://www.fi.se/Templates/Page____1798.aspx. I hope these facts might just crush your Agent Moulder spirit, so that you can just quit this nonsense.

Right report me and just ignore my initial post. That's really mature :)

This has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with you. You are just jealous because you cannot loot such items since you switched avatars three times (which, is against the EULA, and i'm going to report it just for the fun of it). And really, conspiracy and corruption? I'm a big fan of the mumbo jumbo aswell, but i doubt that The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority finds it as funny as I do. To actually get a banking license means that you have to pass extreme financial controls. Just for fun, I'm going to post another list with all the financial laws the application must have proof off, these are Swedish ones but I doubt you'll believe me even if they were directly from god.

You can always read it here (in Swedish thou) http://www.fi.se/Templates/Page____1798.aspx. I hope these facts might just crush your Agent Moulder spirit, so that you can just quit this nonsense.

ok so are you done trying to piss me off? =) lol keep the offttopic personal aimed stuff in a PM if you want to say something.

and you might need alot of banking lisences for it but is that connected to MA? where did I mention any banking?

no im not jelous, I didn't even bother to try killing them, but I find it unfair, and personally I wouldent care if i got it or not. tell Akbar for example, that its unffair hes been an goodtime player with 1 hof for 5 years. 1 hof. but thats loot and not items, then again i guess you think of that as fair too :p

as for my avatar chaning, its illegal to have two avatars, its not illegal to have 1. name change is actually totally legal to, if you just read the EULA =) so having an avatar named by a real name of someone, your own name, someone famous etc is actually reason enough to allow a namechange. mine was in my case my own name, simply telling that to MA and they made me almost have to either change it, or they would force change, so I could change it to what I wanted, and even after managing to write a typo they fixed that for me.

So ill tell you again, keep on topic or just dont bother.

After all the comments made and all I personally still fail to see any logic in how the items where given, akbar did btw tell me that he was also hunting goki at the time ;) so if anyone who got anything, he is one of those who should deserve them(yes, I dont care if someone cycles 3 billion peds into anything, should only make them have a better %, not be favorized by the makers of the game for providing them with longterm cash)

and yes that is why I belive they might be hinted, might be even told, or simply have an higher chance, an average noob will most likley sell and withdraw, and depo little and live of the litte, thus cycling small money -> less cash for MA long term.

wheres the ubers most likley wont withdraw most of it, thus cylking it and cyckling more peds so more money for MA, someone else said that too, and thats what still makes most sense.

then again, no one knows for sure, there are no proof, there is no evidence, theres only words, and thoughts.

Had MA|FPC not allowed these items to drop, they would be reading threads about how foolish it was to allow armor sets to remain incomplete. It was not an official extension of SGA, nor was it unofficial. Another way to look at it is: MA|FPC cannot turn it on or off as easily as many think they can. Once items are in the mix, they are in the mix.

Regardless of any involvement from MA|FPC, allowing these items to drop was the correct thing to do IMO.

I understad your point but just now in this situation was no drop off a SGA-item correct after the time ( at 23:59 UTC on December 30th ) MA could have a new event later and drop this items...

Yes and No.

Sometimes It's hard to say I don't want to acuse anyone of anything nor fire any gun at anyone, but if I where to take it right of what I was told.

The Supremacy Feet F that Warants got of Scylla, they where informed of by MA that Scylla would infact drop them...

now if that is true. I honestly to god hope it aint, shits fucked up :p

and IF not saying it is, IF it is infact true then who knows what else are beeing told under the table that we don't get to know?

If this information ( The Supremacy Feet F that Warants got of Scylla, they where informed of by MA that Scylla would infact drop them... ) is true then we all know how the "balance" and " dynamics" works in the game..

If you can prove your words then is only 1 thing to do sell out.

ok so are you done trying to piss me off? =) lol keep the offttopic personal aimed stuff in a PM if you want to say something.

and you might need alot of banking lisences for it but is that connected to MA? where did I mention any banking?

no im not jelous, I didn't even bother to try killing them, but I find it unfair, and personally I wouldent care if i got it or not. tell Akbar for example, that its unffair hes been an goodtime player with 1 hof for 5 years. 1 hof. but thats loot and not items, then again i guess you think of that as fair too :p

as for my avatar chaning, its illegal to have two avatars, its not illegal to have 1. name change is actually totally legal to, if you just read the EULA =) so having an avatar named by a real name of someone, your own name, someone famous etc is actually reason enough to allow a namechange. mine was in my case my own name, simply telling that to MA and they made me almost have to either change it, or they would force change, so I could change it to what I wanted, and even after managing to write a typo they fixed that for me.

So ill tell you again, keep on topic or just dont bother.

After all the comments made and all I personally still fail to see any logic in how the items where given, akbar did btw tell me that he was also hunting goki at the time ;) so if anyone who got anything, he is one of those who should deserve them(yes, I dont care if someone cycles 3 billion peds into anything, should only make them have a better %, not be favorized by the makers of the game for providing them with longterm cash)

and yes that is why I belive they might be hinted, might be even told, or simply have an higher chance, an average noob will most likley sell and withdraw, and depo little and live of the litte, thus cycling small money -> less cash for MA long term.

wheres the ubers most likley wont withdraw most of it, thus cylking it and cyckling more peds so more money for MA, someone else said that too, and thats what still makes most sense.

then again, no one knows for sure, there are no proof, there is no evidence, theres only words, and thoughts.

This is so on topic that it's ridiculous. MindArk CANNOT, and I don't overstate that when I write in caps, be a pyramid scheme since they own a banking license. They are under one of the most strict financial surveillances in the world. MindArk cannot choose a lovedoll within the game, just because they deposit more. Sure, they cycle more ammo and hence they loose less money, but yet again, who really cares?

Ok I haven't the patience to read all this bullshit, but let me tell you exactly what happened since I was there.

I'm idling on irc while hunting at CP. Avery gets back from his NYE celebration and says hello. I tell him, I believe my exact words were, 'MA is shitting out all the missing SGA armor parts'. This was based on completely 100% public information, me just seeing the discos. Avery says something along the lines of 'O RLY'.

So we look at entropedia and see what mobs have dropped the missing eon sga parts in the past (as non-sga). Neconu and goki stick out. So Avery goes and hunts neconu.. bingo! He gets the disco. I decide to come down from CP and hunt goki as well. I tp into the spawn and literally land next to Avery. We run around killing goki as fast as we can, and as expected on the first global they drop the arms.

Avery was the lucky one, but it could have just as easily been me, and it could have just as easily been anyone else that was paying attention. There was no inside information, there was no conspiracy. There was 2 players who use their brains and react to what MA does in the way to best optimize their results. I believe the age old expression is 'you make your own luck'.

Move along, nothing to see here..

This is so on topic that it's ridiculous. MindArk CANNOT, and I don't overstate that when I write in caps, be a pyramid scheme since they own a banking license. They are under one of the most strict financial surveillances in the world. MindArk cannot choose a lovedoll within the game, just because they deposit more. Sure, they cycle more ammo and hence they loose less money, but yet again, who really cares?

Mindark owns not such a thing, it's MindBank AB.

Although MindArk as operator of the Entropia Universe provides the link between the virtual and real world currencies, the real world side of all transactions will be handled by Mind Bank AB, under the license of the Swedish Financial Authority. Based on regulatory compliance, the operations of Mind Bank AB will offer security for customers and will be developed to form a strong foundation for the realization of MindArk's vision for the three dimensional Internet.

So the inworld activities are not being regulated, since it falls under Mindark and FPC.

I'm not saying that they do, but as you can clearly see (for the last couple of years) MA can and will do whatever they want. It's too obvious that somebody got a nice round 158000 ATH when BBC was filming, or the certain armor parts suddenly are dropping. I'm not saying they choose an avatar to get it, but just put it into the available loot and make chance to loot 100%.

A pyramidscheme has nothing to do with a rigged slotmachine. EU is kinda both, since the newer / lesser skilled players pay for the top, but it's also a (rigged) slotmachine where the house always wins. If they make a certain slotmachine give out a big jackpot on date X, and you know this, you can make a big profit.

It was just too obvious what was going on, that the people with enough skill, gear and ammo who were online had a major chance on getting one of the items.

This is unfair to the people who believed they had a fair chance on looting these items during a period of 6 months. I would feel screwed if it turned out that all the lotterytickets i bought the last 6 months was for a fake lottery and then in the middle of the night they hold the real lottery where the few people who walk by have a 20% chance of winning the jackpot.

Back