START HELPING ME! if you fap me, I will thank you!

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
I am extremely annoyed by unfriendly behavior in EU when you need or want help.
At times, I am in a middle of a hunt. And I try to kill a big mob with regen with a small gun, it takes long time to kill it. What I hate most is that there are allways dots on my radar but no one will help me. That messes up my hunts. So please do fap me for a reason.
From now on, every time someone decides to do anything for me, I will put you on the friendly people list and make you loot Third Golden Age items.

I want help of any kind. I want people to fap me, focus charge me, talk to me or anything.
I keep local chat open at all times.
I will answer PM's most times. So if it is something I really need to know, just PM me. Please do say hi or bye to me or gratz. I am a social magnet. Please let me be the way I am. I don't want to be left alone and I will not leave you alone neither.

As a rule, if you keep on helping me with free fap's or anything else, I will do my best to turn the green dot in a purple one. I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.
I felt this is something anyone should know, that is why I decided to post it here. I would appreciate that, if you see me you will help me. I promise, I will help you back.

P. S.
If you see me, you can expect help from me.

Well im Pro Kindness in EU :yay:

:scratch2: interesting, i will help you when i see you next time hunting combibo stalkers with opalo ;)

Nice one!

Seeing how bad Hawk's thread are, this one is perfect. :)

But you don't help others ... except for pushing up the prices on some items ;p

I might fap the mob :ahh:

as you request it, i won't fap you !
instead i'll fap BlackHawk :yay:

I get a weird feeling of reversed deja vu :scratch2:

:laugh::laugh:

I'm a human being, so if you say to me :

Don't push the red button, I'll :D!!

If you say :

Push it!, I won't :evilking:

So I guess I'll never fap you when I see you in trouble :cool:

Killabee "hello..can u fap me pls? and hurry up pls???... thanks"

*cough* i am newbie and can i fap u with this vivo T1 and can u pay me for decay. "k, here i go fap fap fap...oops he died by critical hit by spider"
*cough..cough*(confusing)
I thaw je ass 4 HELLP.. forget it i am in wrong spot in area where there spiders...i doubt this T1 vivo to help u at all..

killabee "WHAT THE HECK ARE U NOOBIE IN SPIDER ZONE WITH STUPID VIVO T1???"

"oh I thaw u said fap me. and didnt say what kind tool to fap u??"

Killabee "Oh I ought to PK u for stupid T1 vivo. u should have brough ModFAP!"

"Oh, .....Modfap???? (what he talk abt?? i am newbie and i dont have that kind of lvl to reach that far to get that expenisive modfap) ok, killabee can u give me HIGHEST ESI with paramedic skill to make me 50 lvls skill increase and can u give me 100k ped for modfap"

killabee "WHAT?? (oh wait a sec i dont want to be like black hawk hawk)..... U know what noob...Thanks u alot for cheap fap and get out of this spider area and go back to that Cayuna TP..(geez...how can that noob get that far from PA tp to here with only T1 vivo fap??..)"

"oh i am just try get all tps run that why i just passby u and see if u need help and i am sorry i have no idea that spider can attack. I thaw they are cute non-attack clone spiders"

Just to make ev1 enjoy your post as opposite to black hawk hawk post...I am try to figure what kind he is test for something... i have no idea. i think he is testing something in spider area or maybe i am mistake...otherwise u are more charm guy but sorry for not realize that i am noobie.. hehe just kidding..
as far i know u try to cheer ppl up instead of that guy with negative mood.

I am extremely annoyed by unfriendly behavior in EU when you need or want help.
At times, I am in a middle of a hunt. And I try to kill a big mob with regen with a small gun, it takes long time to kill it. What I hate most is that there are allways dots on my radar but no one will help me. That messes up my hunts. So please do fap me for a reason.
From now on, every time someone decides to do anything for me, I will put you on the friendly people list and make you loot Third Golden Age items.

I want help of any kind. I want people to fap me, focus charge me, talk to me or anything.
I keep local chat open at all times.
I will answer PM's most times. So if it is something I really need to know, just PM me. Please do say hi or bye to me or gratz. I am a social magnet. Please let me be the way I am. I don't want to be left alone and I will not leave you alone neither.

As a rule, if you keep on helping me with free fap's or anything else, I will do my best to turn the green dot in a purple one. I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.
I felt this is something anyone should know, that is why I decided to post it here. I would appreciate that, if you see me you will help me. I promise, I will help you back.

P. S.
If you see me, you can expect help from me.

I believe you've just filled the void of respect I just gained for another player in EU :). Thanks for the post it really lightened up my day. Anyone care to pm me with a way to donate towards a specific post and get it to show up? I can't seem to figure it out...

Haha, +rep for you for this.

Nothing like the smell of sarcasm after a workday :laugh:

i will help you with a + rep and a free bump .. have a nice day :)

I believe you've just filled the void of respect I just gained for another player in EU :). Thanks for the post it really lightened up my day. Anyone care to pm me with a way to donate towards a specific post and get it to show up? I can't seem to figure it out...

U need to have a small coin symbol to the left of the post. I guess you don't have it. It's fore senior members and maybe for they who pay for an adjusted membership(or what it's called). For now, use your + rep button. Or if you like to give away EFD without it showing, look to the left of the post again and press the Donate, link.

I suggest we surround Killahbee with our FAP-5s so the nasty mob can't hurt the poor chap! :D

I get a weird feeling of reversed deja vu :scratch2:

:laugh::laugh:

uv ajed?? :laugh:

Back