Stone/Fruit Depression

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
Well I am an avid stonewalker. I love doing it. It's how I make a lot of my EU money. But the past week or so, I have noticed a big drop in both the frequency of finds and the amount in each drop. I used to be able to find a few hundred Nissit in an hour and probably a few hundred fruit at the same time.

Now I'm lucky if I get one fruit or stone find within an hour. It seems that all finds are around 25 units each. Within the past week, I've probably had 8 total finds. 7 of these were within the range of 22-28 units. I had one 55 of Brukite.

Has anyone else noticed this? What's the point? MA/FPC lose nothing from people finding fruit and stones. They have almost no TT value, and the money they would be traded for most likely was deposited into the game, so what's the point?

Maybe the drop in fruit is a sign that taming is going to be making a return soon?? (god, I hope so)

What say you, EF'ers? :confused:

Hmm, I'm finding more Fruit and Stones than usual :p And that's while hunting.

I have hot periods and cold periods for those kind of finds.
Sometimes I will go out for a bit of sweating and find 2-4 drops in under 4 hours.
Other times I will go two weeks and find nothing.

If it's really bad for you right now, I guess it will improve. ;)

I can only hope it improves. When I can't deposit (or don't want to) stonewalking is my main source of income.

I've noticed a dramatic fall off since the VU10 was introduced. Only found one lot of fruit since then whereas previously I was finding stones/fruit a couple of times a week.

Found fruit twice since its been back, no stones or dung...

Stones and fruit do seem harder to notice. I think the day/night cycles and no butterflies make it tuffer to seek fruits/stones.

Try segna or ti I find alot of stuff there.

Kosmos

well...since fruit basically has 0 use atm...i expect there's alot floating around in peoples storage. :)

As to stones...I've found a bit...but nothing exciting. But as others have said, it seems to go in cycles.

gl. :)

less fruit/stones per find

Since VU 10 I have found several finds but also seems to me that each find is very small, in fact do not remember one being over 50.

I think it's like loot, sometimes you get lucky and get fruit or stones "global" (more than 200 units), sometimes you can find only few of them. My average number per find is 43 (after 27 finds: biggest - 200 units Common Dung, smallest - 14 units Bombardo). Average 3 finds per hour for me. Also i noticed that you have a highest chance to find something if you walk in LA where are a lot of people. Atleast for me it is like this: i can walk somewhere in Eudoria where no one ever go and get only one find per hour (if lucky) than walking in Amathera and get 3-4 finds. Anyone else noticed that?

Anyone know where i can find Trutun? Can't find anything. :scratch2:

It's that damn snow. Even though we can't see it it's covering most of the pop ups.

Edit: I've had a lot more stuff pop up while hunting and mining, to the point I started doing both in 3rd person more often.

Well since taming system is down nutrio bars arent being produced, and not as much tailoring/texturing is going on so these resources are stacking up in peoples storages. I believe there is always x amount of a resource in game(x could be a range) and as x gets higher finds get lower. Almost like if ppl stoped crafting with mining resources, this would lessen the finds of that resource. Everything in eu is dependant on something else:wise:

Noticed a big absence of the fruit/stones as well. Since VU10, I've only found maybe three or so drops - all of those have been during fighting mobs that take ages to kill. Reason is I tend to look around in 3rd person mode during hunting the bigger mobs so tend to spot the fruit/stones more.

But definitely less than before, probably because (at least for fruit) the taming system is down. Then again, suppose the lack of fruit is good for those who have many K stuffed in storage. ;)

Noticed a big absence of the fruit/stones as well. Since VU10, I've only found maybe three or so drops - all of those have been during fighting mobs that take ages to kill. Reason is I tend to look around in 3rd person mode during hunting the bigger mobs so tend to spot the fruit/stones more.

But definitely less than before, probably because (at least for fruit) the taming system is down. Then again, suppose the lack of fruit is good for those who have many K stuffed in storage. ;)

Well that's the thing. I just started playing after VU10 and when stones/fruit got reimplemented (whenever that was) I was finding a great deal of stones and fruit. Then all of a sudden it dropped off.

Well I am an avid stonewalker. I love doing it. It's how I make a lot of my EU money. But the past week or so, I have noticed a big drop in both the frequency of finds and the amount in each drop. I used to be able to find a few hundred Nissit in an hour and probably a few hundred fruit at the same time.

Now I'm lucky if I get one fruit or stone find within an hour. It seems that all finds are around 25 units each. Within the past week, I've probably had 8 total finds. 7 of these were within the range of 22-28 units. I had one 55 of Brukite.

I guess I have your Nissit, then. :D

However, someone got away with most of the Brukite I usually find. :mad:

:laugh:

I encountered this week one day of really lousy finding, but can’t complain otherwise. Just way too much Dung lately. (And I’m still waiting for my first find of Rutol...)

Bring back the fruit bug!
:yay:

Stones and fruit do seem harder to notice. I think the day/night cycles and no butterflies make it tuffer to seek fruits/stones.

Try segna or ti I find alot of stuff there.

Kosmos

Butterflies are still there. :love:

If you're being unlucky, it'll pass.
If general spawn was lowered, markup will increase.

Either way: :yay: for you :D

If you're being unlucky, it'll pass.
If general spawn was lowered, markup will increase.

Either way: :yay: for you :D

Very true. Either way, I can still make money. :p

Sinde the fruits where implemented again, I find them way more often than before.
But as others said, without the need for nutrios they are stockpiled.
Can't find stones and dung though, they where allways rare for me.

Woot! I found my first fruit last night.... after priodically trying for a couple weeks, I assumed I just wasn't looking in the correct places.... but I guess it's random.

That's funny. In my nearly two months so far I've found very little in terms of fruits and stones (as in I think 2 spawns). Last night while out hunting we found several. Seemed like it was up for us. :)

I have never found stones lol :D

But i guess im not looking:laugh:

Back