Storages on CND?

TonySamTaler

Dominant
Society
German Dragons
Tony Sam Taler
Hi mates,:yay:

MA said in one VU list that the storages are only for the SGA time on CND (can´t find it again:rolleyes:). What happend whit this? Forgot it MA or are they now forever there? I bought there an apparment because I hoped that the storages are only for some time there.

Regards,:)
Tony

Last edited:

dura_killer

Banned
The MA didn't put storages on CND for a reason and NEVERDIE made thousands of Peds from CND bcz there are no storages.

seru

Guardian
Seru
The MA didn't put storages on CND for a reason and NEVERDIE made thousands of Peds from CND bcz there are no storages.
Wrong. Was on CND before VU 1.8.1 and still were storages there. Don't know if they still are after 1.8.1. However, you cannot access what items you have in storage on the planet.

schaefer13

Dominant
Society
D-A-CH-S
Armin Tarjan Arrakis
I'm on CND right now and I can confirm, that the storage is still there. I'm pretty sure that the storages on CP and CND keep working the way they are now.

The trade and repair terminals on the LAs where placed there only as a temporary solution and have been removed. A land owner can buy them back from MA.

Ciao, Armin

Stave

Deactivated Account
I beleve they stated that Storage on CP and CND was permanent.

Robin

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Mayana maya Riechert
Bought an apartment on cnd a long time ago and paid alot for it....now its almost obsolete because of the storages on cnd...I would like to sell it and at least get some of my peds back but now gonna lose alot if i try

Luckycharm

Elite
Society
The Dung Kickers
Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
Bought an apartment on cnd a long time ago and paid alot for it....now its almost obsolete because of the storages on cnd...I would like to sell it and at least get some of my peds back but now gonna lose alot if i try
Well besides storage options holding the deed allows you to use the ad terminals everywhere. Not completely useless :D

aridash

Slayer
Society
Skillin' Villains
I beleve they stated that Storage on CP and CND was permanent.
alot of apartment owners believed the no storage on CND was permanent. MA/FPC have shown they can and will make material changes to the environment at will. maybe the storage will be there for another 12months until they change their minds again?

Stave

Deactivated Account
alot of apartment owners believed the no storage on CND was permanent. MA/FPC have shown they can and will make material changes to the environment at will. maybe the storage will be there for another 12months until they change their minds again?
do i really need to dig out the content list to prove a point here?

SKULL

Prowler
Society
The Great Pretenders
jan SKULL van de ven
yes on a matter this important you may have to

lots of different opinions here

i think that the storage was temporary
but not betting on that

Stave

Deactivated Account
The Way this is written suguests that its no temporary measure, but infact something that will become standard on all off world places.

Local storage

Storage terminals have been introduced to CND.

Storage is planet-specific, and you will only get access to items placed in storage on that particular planet. If you are at Club Neverdie, you will not have access to items in storage on Calypso, and vice versa.

Items placed in estates have been moved to storage. To simplify the re-furnishing process, estate owners receive personal storage terminals in their storage. These can be placed on the estate and used like regular storage terminals.
http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/08/20/8665/index.xml

Notice that on the Temporary Teleport to CND it is clearly stated twice

Travel between CND and Calypso is currently serviced by a temporary teleport service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. This fee will be distributed among the hangar owners when civilian space travel service is reinstated. NOTE: This is a temporary solution.

I would assume that this would have been the same for the storage if it was infact only temporary.

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
It works in everyones benefit except traders and apartment+shop owners... since it keeps people on CND longer better for ND... and people dont have to sell to traders and can load up their storage for their own sale....

Of course people who bought estates there got fisted pretty hard... but such is the life of an estate owner... always gotta watch your back for the unexpected.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
hmm...

so are the extra free storages on cnd 500 slots too?... hmm.. may make a neat little place to store 500 things from the tt as a little investment in case FPC changes what's in there again, as they have several times in the past ;)

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
so are the extra free storages on cnd 500 slots too?... hmm.. may make a neat little place to store 500 things from the tt as a little investment in case FPC changes what's in there again, as they have several times in the past ;)
I want paint back in the tt!