Strash's mining Log

Welcome back to EU, strash :yay:

So are you saying you mine like me every day? 1000 drops with amps? everyday? is that what you are saying?
I am not sure how lucky i am to be honest.
perhaps i have a understanding of how mining works? perhaps that took alot of work to figure out? who knows....
Ya sorry for my bitching but i seriously havn't had the best 5 weeks been full of unwanted stress.
anyways.
Gl to you

If ya got such a good understanding, WHERES YOUR ATH?!?!!?1? lol.

So are you saying you mine like me every day? 1000 drops with amps? everyday? is that what you are saying?
I am not sure how lucky i am to be honest.
perhaps i have a understanding of how mining works? perhaps that took alot of work to figure out? who knows....
Ya sorry for my bitching but i seriously havn't had the best 5 weeks been full of unwanted stress.
anyways.
Gl to you

I don't doubt that you have an understanding of how mining works ... But in the past you used 109 enmatter amps and still managed to profit on them ... That's luck, no more, no less ...

No I don't drop 1000 a day, I've got a full time job, so not enough time, but over the cause of over 4 years I am sure I have dropped a fair amount, lots of those drops with oa-105's and still no 4-digit loots. So excuse me for getting pissy at someone who quite clearly has some luck here (paired with knowledge etc.) and is still complaining.

Anyway, welcome back ... Good to see a high roller back (now go and mine on my lands, lol :)

Angel

hey, welcome back and respect for true miners.

MA locked your account? I heave heard people being ripped off but nothing like this, if you are profitable just get your account locked and they don't have to pay you ever. I hope you get back soon.

Well i took out 100 level 7's and was ok nothing special.

I hit: X x8 XII x22 XIII x8 XIV x6 XV x10 XVI XVII x3
ooto x2

Ore: 3,900 drops level 7 = 17,200 ped
Found TT: 13,663ped 88%
Found mu: 3,868ped 28%
Total: 17,531ped 102%

+331ped

Total: +63,495ped

Ore: 741,245 ped Spent
Enmater: 232,603 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 973,598ped

Lost markup from 4 week lock: -3000ped

Well not sure what i will do next...... I don't think I am in a good wave soo not sure..
anyways

no photo's this time..... just didn't think it was worth it.
GL all

Also

To all the miners out there i am buying Angelscales/Lightmail So if you have to sell give me a msg thanks!
I will Pay fair price on the angelscales and light mail and you don't have to worry about auction fees bitting into your profit!!!

Keep coming great job and like me some Ks lost in MU when lock.
Like we learn forum dont deserve our picture stay out of that.

Welcome back Strash, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you keep on mining and constantly proft :rolleyes:

Drop 1000 bombs a day.. and you too can profit with markup. not that hard of a concept since i am showing everyone how to mine...
markup markup markup....
I am not winning in any other way.
*crafting has been taking all my profits anyways.

It's great to see you back :)

Now aim for that (deserved) ATH :yay:

It's great to see you back :)

Now aim for that (deserved) ATH :yay:

Ath isn't everything...I don't know why people think it's such a great thing to get...It's mostly payback anyways...I think it just looks good on the list.

I don't know i never even had a 5 digit mining. and i am lvl 61 prospector and a lvl 55 surveyor all natural....

Would be nice to see something like that.

Ath isn't everything...

I never said it was!
And mostly payback or not, I still think it is kind of a goal for all EU players and it must be a great feeling to get one.

GL Strash

Thanks guys for the support.
I apologise about my attitude lately. I just feel i was injusticed by being locked for 4 weeks. and i come back and felt nothing went my way. but in reality that is just how the system works.
It's a great game etc. but my attitude sucked. i will look forward with a better attitude and to be honest i don't care anymore if i hit ath or a 5 digit. Just if you can see it through my perspective of placing 8hr's a day for a year then being locked for 4 weeks with no excuse, ryhme, or reason. I will become bitter for a time. I felt a injustice and so far no justice has come my way. but that is life who said it was fair? and it's a video game..... so
anyways
GL all
and will change my attitude around.

Thanks for showing support, for those that did.

Peace

well i only took out 47 lvl 7 this time and didn't do that well.

i hit:X x6 XII x17 XIII x8 XIV x2
and a ooto

Ore: 1,833 drops level 7 = 8,084ped
Found TT: 5,848ped 80%
Found mu: 1,676ped 29%
Total: 7,524ped 93%

-560ped

Total: +62,935ped

Ore: 749,329 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 981,682ped

I forgot to mentino i hit my deepest claim today 1847m!!!!! was a gazz VI

Almost at the 1 million ped cycled!!!!
gl all.

Also

To all the miners out there i am buying Angelscales/Lightmail So if you have to sell give me a msg thanks!
I will Pay fair price on the angelscales and light mail and you don't have to worry about auction fees bitting into your profit!!!

Last edited:
Well since the crafting is happening :) I decided to do dual drop with level 5's x 10. and i did great :)

I hit: XI x8 XII x6 XIV x6 XV x2 XVII x2

Dual Dropping: 490 drops level 5 = 2,915ped
Found TT: 3894ped 142%
Found mu: 917ped 24%
Total: 4,811ped 165%

+1,896ped

Total: +64,831ped

Dual: 2,915 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 984,597ped

Well i think i like this dual dropping....... :)
SO GL all DROP them bombs and hit those HITS!!

Also

grats,seems nice run :yay::yay:

will you be streaming again ? :wise:

yeah was fun to see you stream when you used ma-109=)

I'd watch your stream once in a while... and hopefully pick up some little tips aswell. ;)

~xXx

Yup, it was fun, even if i didn't learned anything :)

Yup...I'd like to see a stream!

Well to keep with the theme of dual dropping!!!! i did 101 level 7's and turn out really good. :D

I hit: X x5 XII x36 XIII x6 XIV x4 XV x9 XVII XX
ooto x2

Dual Dropping: 2,020drops level 7 = 16,463ped
Found TT: 14,800ped 98%
Found mu: 3,829ped 26%
Total: 18,629ped 113%

+2,166ped
:yay::yay::yay:

Total: +66,997ped

Dual: 19,378 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 1,001,060 ped

I Did it !!!!!! 1 million Ped Cycled........................... wow

What a trip, what a journey, let's all put our hats on and say hello to the mark of 1 million.
lol

And about the Streaming.... well i am tryin to figure out how to get Level 13's for such a thing. Only way i think i will stream, as using anything lower just would be boring to watch. anyways hopfully i can figure out a way to get such amps at a price usable in my eyes.
GL all and PEACE

let them probes penatrate the planet and allow it to Explode. lmao.

Also

Back